josh8416 is offline Associate Member

What should I do with cycle???

alright guys i need some help on what i should do with my cycle. im currently on the 8th week of test en. i took 300mg a week only which was a mistake, but ive gained 13 pounds with taking novedex. Aight heres the ?.....should i bump it up to 500mg a week, for 3 weeks since i havent seen much gains? should i stop the cycle and do my PCT and then start another cycle and do it again, with 500mg a week? i just dont know what to do becuase everyone that i talk to tell me that after week 9 u really dont gain at all, so............ I saw someone that bumped up there test to 500mg and gained alot, thats why im asking, but most people say its dumb to pyramid. any advice will help...thanks alot

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    i would finish that cycle at 300mg's.13lbs off of 300mgs imo is a good amount of quality gains. then hit up 500mg's your next cycle.

mass junkie is offline banned
    what are your stats?

and 13 pounds seems pretty good to me. Why arent you happy with that?

might as well finish out this cycle and then possibly consider upping the dose on your next cycle

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by josh8416
    alright guys i need some help on what i should do with my cycle. im currently on the 8th week of test en. i took 300mg a week only which was a mistake, but ive gained 13 pounds with taking novedex. Aight heres the ?.....should i bump it up to 500mg a week, for 3 weeks since i havent seen much gains? should i stop the cycle and do my PCT and then start another cycle and do it again, with 500mg a week? i just dont know what to do becuase everyone that i talk to tell me that after week 9 u really dont gain at all, so............ I saw someone that bumped up there test to 500mg and gained alot, thats why im asking, but most people say its dumb to pyramid. any advice will help...thanks alot
    Too late, it takes 4 weeks to get your body to actually react to the higher level and by then its time to go off... just stay where you are at, plan your next cycle with greater amount of gear. You probably dont have cholesterol all screwed up too bad because 300 mg of gear is actually just equivalent to being close to the upper level of HRT treatment or maintains you near the "maximum side of the normal testosterone range for males". To get big body builder gains, you normally need to double maximum normal testosterone. Your PCT coming up will probably go very well and return to normal very quickly... this means you can probably rest assured to keep most of the gains you made. You gain more with more gear, you keep more if you can gain it using LESS gear. This is why dudes using 1 gram a week and more of testosterone are not really making the progress they think they are, because those high level gains are the hardest to keep.

aight guys i have some shots left, so my ? is how long should this cycle be? i read that 10 weeks is good, but some people say to run test for 12?? i just dont know if i should even take anymore shots, its going to be 9 weeks tomorrow, but ive been stuck at the same wieght for about 1 1/2 weeks now...well let me know what you think!!!!!!! THANKS ALOT

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by josh8416
    aight guys i have some shots left, so my ? is how long should this cycle be? i read that 10 weeks is good, but some people say to run test for 12?? i just dont know if i should even take anymore shots, its going to be 9 weeks tomorrow, but ive been stuck at the same wieght for about 1 1/2 weeks now...well let me know what you think!!!!!!! THANKS ALOT

if your stuck at the same weight, it's not the test it's your diet. As far as how long you wanna run it 8,10,12 weeks, that's up to you, as long as you run proper pct you'll keep what you've gained.

well what do you think i should do?? i have 4 shots of 300mg left, so basically that would be 12 weeks but if it wont get me any gains then ill stop and do my pct. i just need some opinions on what will get me the most gains...thanks

Thread Information