deathBYproxy is offline New Member

Is my Testaviron ruined

I started a new cycle bout 8 weeks ago. First 8 weeks: 500mg Test Suspention + 250mg Deca per week plus 30mg then 40mg Dianabol per day. In week 4 i also started with Proviron and Nolvadex . Week 9 to 16: 500mg Testaviron (Testosterone Enanthate ) + 250mg Deca per week and then taking the dianabol up to 50mg and then bringing it back to 40mg and then 30mg. Still taking Nolvadex and Proviron. Then end with 5000iu Proviron or pregnal for 4 weeks. I bought everything that i'll need before i started and stuck it all in the fridge. This morning when i wanted to inject my first Enanthate ... i found it to be "frozen". Cant really say it was frozen, was just so thick that it would not run, but after holding the ampule in my hand for about one minute it had turned back into a good injectable oil again. Is it still ok to inject it, will it still work? i have moved the rest of my stock to a less cool place in the fridge, should one ceep Enanthate (Testaviron) in the fridge? Please guys, need some advice here...
    Last edited by deathBYproxy; 07-05-2004 at 01:06 AM.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    No,your test is fine..no need to keep it in the fridge..the oil will just coagulate.

On the other hand,your cycle needs major work.

deathBYproxy is offline New Member
    I'm open 2 learn, please ... What should i change about the cycle?

Thread Information