Thread: Anavar?

worldknown is offline Banned

Anavar?

hey bros i was wandering of anavar closes your growth plates(since it doesnt convert to estrogen) im guessing you have an estrogen rebound after that is why you need PCT? Thanks
    Last edited by worldknown; 07-05-2004 at 02:43 AM.

chemical is offline New Member
    hey man. well anavar won't cause a stop in growth, but don't count to mutch on good results with it because its a verry mild steroid mostly used by the ladies

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Bro, you're only 18. There is no reason for you to be juicing, even anavar .

I know i know, but i am just curious (sp??), 99% chance i wont take it till i know how my body works(physically) to the point so where i would know i would optimum results. But i still am trying to figure out and plan for the future and just basically trying to learn man. Thank you for trying to look after but can you provide some more info or anything? thanks man

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    people who havent tried anavar wont consider it because its a lot milder than other steroids , but the people that have actually gone out there and tried it have had very good results and solid gains with no sides!! Many trusted members have done 8week cycles of anavar only and managed to get 15lbs+ assuming the diet and excersice are very good too. I personally want to do an Anavar only cycle just to confirm this, anavar is expensive but with its very minimal or no sides its worth a try

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    yep i was gonna say what KAE said expensive but few sides, if you're gonna use gear at 18 anavar is a good steroid to use due to its lack of sides

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    yes mild but at 18 your STILL asking for trouble. Your own test hormone levels are at there peak so why would you evan consider screwing it up?? At your age evan mild steroids can mess you up. Train right and in 5 yrs you may not evan need AAS

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    If that's you in your avatar you have lots of growing to do before you use gear. Anavar will shut down the hormonal system, which isn't the best idea. Learn how to eat, train and recover first.

JohnnyB
    Quote Originally Posted by worldknown
    I know i know, but i am just curious (sp??), 99% chance i wont take it till i know how my body works(physically) to the point so where i would know i would optimum results. But i still am trying to figure out and plan for the future and just basically trying to learn man. Thank you for trying to look after but can you provide some more info or anything? thanks man

mistasmif is offline Junior Member
    I've read that Anavar will NOT close growth plates. It's one of the few AAS that's been administered to males to increase their bone growth during their normal developmental stages.

Im not really intrested into mass as i am into looking for strength. If i follow my pcts correctly will it really shut me down that hard? thanks guys for all your suggestions!e

Matto20 is offline Member
    Im not really intrested into mass as i am into looking for strength. If i follow my pcts correctly will it really shut me down that hard? thanks guys for all your suggestions!e
    No, it will not shut you down that hard at all. But ****ing with your hormones when they are in peak condition to grow is just a lame move... If you can't grow and gain strength now than something is wrong with your training pattern and/or diet. Why not just get those things in check and use the var or anything else a few years down the road when you're ready?

Yes i know, but im just wandering, btw im starting a cycle of m1t in a few days hopefulyl that wont **** with my hormones too mucha s you guys have said (cause i heard the sides are pretty rough) but i have nolva and clomid so i should be okay,t hakns guys for watching out

peaker is offline Senior Member
    Yes i know, but im just wandering, btw im starting a cycle of m1t in a few days hopefulyl that wont **** with my hormones too mucha s you guys have said (cause i heard the sides are pretty rough) but i have nolva and clomid so i should be okay,t hakns guys for watching out
    mate, you will regret doing any form of AS at your age, many guys regret not starting later and they start in their early 20's. your 18, it will have a dramatic effect to your body and brain. your hormonal system is not fully developed, and why is it that youngsters just care about what it will do to their height? if you have done enough research, you would know that you shouldnt start anything till your at least in your 20's, many say 22-23.

i am 23 and i can only dream i had the test like i did when i was a teen! i was a horny 24/7! thats because your test levels are ****en sky high, if you cant grow now at those levels, what makes you think you are going to grow, and keep any gains for AS.

building a base is crucial. wait it out... having your training and diet spot on, and you will grow. if your not growing your not eating enough, because even if your are not training 100% enough calories will put the extra weight on, muscle/fat.

RATM is offline Senior Member
    two things,

first, as a former natural competitive BB'er, I am very grateful now as to have trained naturally for many years to build a very good base. IMO, age notwithstanding, i feel you should have natural foundation as to work upon...

second....

Quote Originally Posted by chemical
    hey man. well anavar won't cause a stop in growth, but don't count to mutch on good results with it because its a verry mild steroid mostly used by the ladies
    is a GROSSLY inaccurate statement regarding the good results and mostly used by the ladies quips

BigPoppaV is offline Associate Member
    Like I've said in my previous posts, those users that don't notice anything from a good dosage of anavar (30mg/ day) have probably done so many cycles that their bodies don't respond to anything less then 1000mg test/week, and to be honest, when you need to take that much gear you might as well just quit because the sides will far outweigh the small gains you'll make.

Matto20 is offline Member
    m1t is the last thing you need. no offense, but you sound like a stubborn kid who wants the easy fix and doesn't want to do things right. that's too bad. even if you do use steroids as a crutch, your gains and fitness level will never be anywhere near that of a person who maintains a healthy diet and training pattern.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPoppaV
    Like I've said in my previous posts, those users that don't notice anything from a good dosage of anavar (30mg/ day) have probably done so many cycles that their bodies don't respond to anything less then 1000mg test/week, and to be honest, when you need to take that much gear you might as well just quit because the sides will far outweigh the small gains you'll make.
    I ****ing love this!! People on the AR board thinking outside the lines? Kudos to you, buddy! Some of the ignorance you'll find on this forum regarding oxandrolone and primo is just ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Matto20
    m1t is the last thing you need. no offense, but you sound like a stubborn kid who wants the easy fix and doesn't want to do things right. that's too bad. even if you do use steroids as a crutch, your gains and fitness level will never be anywhere near that of a person who maintains a healthy diet and training pattern.
    I am currently trying to find a right diet for me and a right training(i am just having a lot of problems), thanks.

Thread Information