pb2xtreme1 is offline Banned

just had test levels checked!!!!

i have just done an hour of research through the forums and i have seen a few posts on test levels. but i am still confused.
    okay i am running 100mg test prop everyday. i just got my results back. the result is 10.2 ng/ml (nanograms) so when everyone says mine was 3000 or 900 or whatever i dont know what everyone is talking about because they are not using units.
    i got my blood drawn after my work out in the afternoon, the last time i had a shot was the day before in the afternoon, so about 24 hours since my last shot. the doc sais normal is 2.8-8.0 ng/ml. so 10.2 doesnt sound that impressive? please someone let me know if my test prop is as potent as claimed to be.

another thing is i was going to have the same lab check for trenbalone, just to make sure the parabolan was real.

They won't have the ability to test for tren

Your results are in ng/mL....most all labs use ng/dL. Simply multiply your values by 100 to compare them to the results you read in other's posts. Those are total test values.....it'd be good to see free test values too, since that's the relevant value.

okay so that means my test levels are only 1020? is that low for running 100mg ED? so im in thailand how do i describe to this doctor "check my free test levels" i mean he speaks perfect english, will he understand this? do you think my test prop might be underdosed or is 1020 a good amount for being on aas?

and he told me that he could test or a specific drug such as tren

Quote Originally Posted by pb2xtreme1
    okay so that means my test levels are only 1020? is that low for running 100mg ED? so im in thailand how do i describe to this doctor "check my free test levels" i mean he speaks perfect english, will he understand this? do you think my test prop might be underdosed or is 1020 a good amount for being on aas?

and he told me that he could test or a specific drug such as tren
    Those numbers were 24hrs after your last shot, but you also need to factor in how long you've been shooting ED.
    Free test is AKA bioavailable test, he'll understand.....if it's cheap, you may as well have him check IGF-1, estrogen, and lipids too....if it's cheap.

As for being able to test for tren , I'd doubt it. Even in the US, there are only a handful of labs that have the capacity to do so....He may be able to, but I'd doubt it.

okay well i am going to give my self a shot tomorrow and go have my blood drawn like 1 hour after wards. but you still havent answered me. is 1020 low normal high? for test prop? if its low could it be because it was 24hrs since my last shot.
    ihave been doing ED injections for 5 weeks now

If you look at a graph of anythin gwith prop or acetate esters, you'll see pretty marked peaks and valleys, even with ED injections. I've certainly seen higher numbers, but those are not bad.

so in your opinion would it be best to inject test prop like 1 hour before work out? would it make a difference?

so in your opinion would it be best to inject test prop like 1 hour before work out? would it make a difference?
    It won't make any real difference....test certainly does have some function (neural) in strength, but its main function at promoting strength is in its promoting the synthesis of contractile proteins, and this occurs during sleep, primarily.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    normal total test in a adult reference levels generally fall between 260-1000ng/dl. The real one that is important as Einstein noted is the "free test" references are between 8-35 pg/ml. (pico) others use nano 10-9th power

so because my test levels werent abnormally HIGH, do you think i am using a weak or underdosed test?
    i was going to get my free test levels checked but that would take two weeks and i am going back to the states in two weeks so i think i will get it done there.
    basically the reason i started this thread is because i was wonderng the quality of my test. what do you guys think (not enough info?)
    and no the guy was not able to test for tren , you were right.

maybe you guys can just tell me your test levels when you ad them checked while on gear?

you know what i was thinking, maybe my test levels arent that high because of the tren ? it ompletley shuts you down right? does that make any sense?

you know what i was thinking, maybe my test levels arent that high because of the tren? it ompletley shuts you down right? does that make any sense?
    Tren shuts you down "harder", but that relative difference isn't hugely significant when you consider the effects on endo test. I'd say >95% of your TT levels are due to the test you're shooting, the tren may take away a few more %, but that's not huge.

SKiN is offline Member
    That makes sense but arent everyone else numbers also less because of the same reason....

What kind of prop is it?

Also, your LBM (mainly muscle) will play a large role too. Someone with more LBM can shoot the same amount of test but have a lower TT serum level because they have more ARs and therefore more test will be bound to ARs and "turned over"....not literally "bound" at the time of the test, but I mean will have been utilized.

Kaleb is offline Associate Member
    So will I know right away if my gear is fake when I get my results back? I'm getting my test levels checked on Thursday? I just shot my gear today (Tuesday). It's QV Test E 250. The last time I shot before that was last Monday. Before that I was shooting it every Monday and Thursday. I just skipped a Thursday.

i am using testolic by body research, thailand. i just found out something today though. some of the amps i have have a slightly different lable. if you are familiar with the body research logo, (looks almost like an arm doing a bicep flex) on one of the lables it is a dull gray. on the others it is shiny silver almost like a hologram type material. the past week i have been using the dull ones, that is when i had my levels checked. i am going to the company tomorrow to find out if they are both real or what.

i have been researching and i think they are real, but ill tell you tomorrow. so out of curiosity what were some of your guys levels at when checked?

well guess what guys, yesterday was a really cool day. i went to Body Research and met the company manager. i showed him the amps and he said the printing company just sometimes messes up. i talked to him for a while about their products. he even gave me two free boxes of testolic (20amps) mmmmmmm BUMP!!!!! so yes everything is real and i am swelling, i am going to get my test levels checked again next week!!! so anyway as most of you know body research is a great company, i have seen excellent gains

arby is offline Associate Member
    This is what happens when you have guys on cycle start taking their blood. People react to different dosages differently (e.g. you always have the guys saying they gained 30lbs on 250mg of enanthate a week) because of their individual metabolism of the drug.

That said I think that is a fine for a cycle since you are running the tren along with it. If you weren't, I would probably double the dosage as most people aim for the 2000-3000 ng/dl range while on cycle. I wouldn't go back to the lab and have them draw my blood at that point though as it may raise a few eyebrows.

RB

well just to let you know i am in thailand and all the eyebrows can be lifted!!! BUMP!!!

kaorialfred is offline Member
    okay recent blood work for me was

test was 2423 H

Free was 3.34
    Test free was 808.7H

Igf1= 115

I am cutting back on dose RBC are extremely high

I am using 2.5 cc of test cyp every 4 days
    later

Thread Information