wantbiggunz is offline Banned

does it have a distinct taste?

Hey, bro's. I just receivd my liquid nolva and clomid. Is there a test to determine if the stuff is real? Does it have a distinct taste/smell? The vials do not have seals on them, are they supposed to? What do I use to measure mg's and where can I obtain it? I re-posted this here, as I did not get any responses in the PCT forum. Also, am I supposed to take the nolva and clomid at the same time daily?? Oh, by the way I was only on M1T and 4derm for 4 weeks. Thanks.

jmp51483 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wantbiggunz
    Hey, bro's. I just receivd my liquid nolva and clomid. Is there a test to determine if the stuff is real? Does it have a distinct taste/smell? The vials do not have seals on them, are they supposed to? What do I use to measure mg's and where can I obtain it? I re-posted this here, as I did not get any responses in the PCT forum. Thanks.
    as long as you got it from a respected place your fine... It will have an alcohol taste... and just go get an oral syringe from Walgreens or something... and measure it that way..

G'luck bro

I was told it was a respected place, but I had to file a pay pal complaint to receive the stuff, after I did not receive the stuff or responses to e-mails. That is why I am a little concerned. I hope it does not kill me!!! Thanks bro.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Did you get them from an on line research company?They all label thier products bro....theb Nolv and clomid will have an alcohol taste to it..and you need to ask your source what the concentration is.Usually clomid is 50mg/ml and nolv is 20 mg/ml

The nolva bottle was labeled as you stated, the clomid bottle was labeled also, but not with and mg/ml. I went on the web site and it says it is 50mg/ml. Thanks.

Da Bull, yes I did get it from an online reasearch co, but had to file a pay pal complaint to get them to send it after e-mails were ignored.... That is why I'm a little concerned.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    its probly legit. It tastes horrible btw. I mix it with oj.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wantbiggunz
    Da Bull, yes I did get it from an online reasearch co, but had to file a pay pal complaint to get them to send it after e-mails were ignored.... That is why I'm a little concerned.
    What's the companies initials bro?

check your pm's bro

Thread Information