Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

It's good to be......on (My current cycle)

Well, I'm not changing it, but I'll post it anyway.

1-23 test cyp (1-14 at 625mg/wk, 15-23 at 750mg/wk)
    1-8 deca at 600mg/wk (then 200mg/wk throughout for joint lubin')
    1-5, 24-26 test prop at 75mg/day
    8-23 tren enanthate at 500mg/wk
    8-23 EQ at 600mg/wk

GH throughout at 4-5IU/day
    Insulin (Humalog at 10IU pwo on workout days only) and IGF-1 (50mcg/day)cycled together 5 weeks on/off throughout (I'll actually run my next IGF-1 cycle (starting in 1 week) until gains cease, as per my "satellite cell regulation" thread). There will be more tweaking here, based on results.

adex at 0.25mg/day throughout
    nolva at 10mg/day throughout
    B6 at 200mg/day throughout
    B5 at 3g/day maintenance
    B-12 at 500mcg/day
    ECA 1x/day on workout days only...not cycled

Proviron at 100mg/day starting week 15 to reduce SHBG levels, which will have gradually increased over the course of the first 14 weeks, due to high estrogen levels. Proviron will also serve as an antiprogestin (blocking progesterone receptors, similar to winny), and it will also displace AAS from SHBG and serum albumin, thus raising bioavailable AAS %

HCG 500IU E4D starting week 23 until clomid at week 27

pct will be Pheedno's pct, but 5 weeks at 100mg/day clomid....I'll run nolva at 20mg/day throughout pct and 1 week past clomid. Adex at 1/4mg/day throughout.

I'm in week 7 now (as of 7/5)

started at 5'9" (thinking that'll be about the same when it's all said and done) and ~232 @~9%.
    I haven't weighed myself yet....I don't care what the scale says. I will at the end and maybe a couple times in between.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    sounds awesome... best of luck... your gonna have to post some pics

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    nice I discussed something simular with you I cant wait

dirtybrit55 is offline Member
    definately be great to see some pics of you einstein

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    good luck bro

Sorry to disappoint....there will be no pics of me. I know I'm not alone, but many people on the boards that just can't risk it.

Latimus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Sorry to disappoint....there will be no pics of me. I know I'm not alone, but many people on the boards that just can't risk it.
    pussy...

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    232lbs and 9% body fat!!!! einstein i'm sure we've all seen your pic on the cover of muscle magazines without knowing it.

Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    232lbs and 9% body fat!!!! einstein i'm sure we've all seen your pic on the cover of muscle magazines without knowing it.
    No.....the numbers sound good, but it's not "pretty muscle"....it's functional muscle. I don't have a BBer's type body.....I'd say that's not my thing, but that'd sound like sour grapes

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds good, what no pics? Presidential hopeful John Kerry has yet to choose his VP,May look funny during a debate the republicans find out your on AR.. lol

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    how come you dont post pics??

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    H-BOL just pick up the latest FLEX magazine and look at the cover, thats him

SKiN is offline Member
    I really like that cycle.... WAY too much for me but looks awesome... GL bro...

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Beautiful cycle bro, good luck.

215 is offline Associate Member
    Insane but i respect that

Quote Originally Posted by 215
    Insane but i respect that
    Insane? bdtr has already used my whole cycle in the first 2 weeks of his cycle. The doses are pretty mild ( I'm no Coldstone )
    Eating big, clean and lean is by far the biggest part of it all.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    The doses are pretty mild ( I'm no Coldstone )

Sorry CS, but that was funny as fu*k.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Looks like a **** good cycle, best of luck to you bro!

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    do u think u will run into any problems with the deca and tren being run together? also do u like the tren e better than tren Acetate? more results, less sides? or just cause of the ED injections?

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    do u think u will run into any problems with the deca and tren being run together? also do u like the tren e better than tren Acetate? more results, less sides? or just cause of the ED injections?
    The tren /deca will be at moderate/low doses, respectively, with B6 all the way....there should be no issues. the proviron will also act as a progesterone receptor antagonist once it's introduced too.

Tren E is a lot better than tren acetate as far as sides go...gains are no different, but the insomnia is much less pronounced.....absolutely no "fina cough", which is all about the acetate ester. There's no reason to do ED injects when you can use long esters with similar results.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    The tren /deca will be at moderate/low doses, respectively, with B6 all the way....there should be no issues. the proviron will also act as a progesterone receptor antagonist once it's introduced too.

Tren E is a lot better than tren acetate as far as sides go...gains are no different, but the insomnia is much less pronounced.....absolutely no "fina cough", which is all about the acetate ester. There's no reason to do ED injects when you can use long esters with similar results.

i didnt know that about proviron. i always use dostinex now along with the b6. do u like proviron better than dostinex? i never have gotten fina cough, and i have used it for 3 cycles now.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like an expensive endeavor, I wish you the best of luck.

Why aren't you running the HCG during the cycle as well, if I might ask?

i didnt know that about proviron. i always use dostinex now along with the b6. do u like proviron better than dostinex? i never have gotten fina cough, and i have used it for 3 cycles now.
    Dostinex is much friendlier than bromo, but neither are necessary if B6 is used from the get go IMO......progestins work both by interaction with the prog receptor and also by increasing prolactin.....the dostinex, bromo and B6 just deal with the prolactin aspect (although that's the major contributor), the proviron just helps from another "angle" but also has many other benefits (AI, androgen that lowers SHBG and displaces SHBG, muscle hardening, libido, etc)

Running HCG during a cycle is just aesthetic....there's no functional reason to maintain teste size during a cycle.....However, regaining size prior to pct is beneficial.....prolonged exposure to HCG has been theorized to allow for LH desensitization (although that's not well-established). I'm secure enough to tote BB's for a few months.

looks like a really nice cycle but i have some Q's for future preference when im a little more experienced looking to do something on this level.........

why are you running test at 750 mg's weekly in weeks 15-23, and then coming back down to 525 after, but running 625 before weeks 15-23? why didnt you just coast at 600 or 700 mg's?(prop at 100mg ED weeks 24-26)?

also, after week 8, why is your doseage of deca so high if your only looking to gained lubed joints? wont say 100-125 mg's do the trick?

come on bro at 5 9 230lbs 9% bf you have to post some pics, but I do understand what you mean by not being able to risk it......**** too bad

Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    looks like a really nice cycle but i have some Q's for future preference when im a little more experienced looking to do something on this level.........

why are you running test at 750 mg's weekly in weeks 15-23, and then coming back down to 525 after, but running 625 before weeks 15-23? why didnt you just coast at 600 or 700 mg's?(prop at 100mg ED weeks 24-26)?

also, after week 8, why is your doseage of deca so high if your only looking to gained lubed joints? wont say 100-125 mg's do the trick?
    The test dose will be raised after prolonged exposure to a constant dose to mimic the same thing that happens upon initially upon using exogenous test, receptor upregulation. Receptors are upregulated in response to their corresponding ligand (AAS) concentrations. After a prolonged period at one concentration, it's likely that this same effect will occur.....if not, it'll still increase the AAS:AR ratio and increase the rate of binding.

I could probably get away with a lower deca dose for maintenance, but I'm playing it safe.

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    What can I say about you man... Your AR name certainly suits you... Great looking cycle bro... And as for the "No posting pics" That's very respectable IMO because you base your presence on this board through knowledge and not through image

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Looks good einy!!!I'm certain you'll acheive the results your after.....but would you please stop copying my cycles and do your own damm research.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Looks good einy!!!I'm certain you'll acheive the results your after.....but would you please stop copying my cycles and do your own damm research.
    Who started their cycle first? I think we know who copied whom....

I know, I know.....don't bring that up.....I know exactly what you were thinking when you read that.....sorry

Quote Originally Posted by GeoQuadzilla
    What can I say about you man... Your AR name certainly suits you... Great looking cycle bro... And as for the "No posting pics" That's very respectable IMO because you base your presence on this board through knowledge and not through image
    Yeah, the pics thing.....I didn't think I needed to explain further....

People know what I'm in school for and where I'm in school (which state)...the program I'm in has very few people in it (MD/PhD)...I've already spilled that before, so that's nothing new, but that alone is enough to figure things out.

posting pics would leave no doubt in anyone's mind as to who I am....the last thing I'm going to do is jeopardize my current situation for no reason. So, there will be no pics of me.......sorry.

Who started their cycle first? I think we know who copied whom....

I know, I know.....don't bring that up.....I know exactly what you were thinking when you read that.....sorry
    HAHAHAHHAA......you know me well enough to know I'm only playing with you,as you were with me......good luck on it tho,as I'm curious to see your results on the IGf experiments.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    oh my is einstein a thief? say it aint so!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    oh my is einstein a thief? say it aint so!
    Thief?..NO....ugly?...YES!!!

The test dose will be raised after prolonged exposure to a constant dose to mimic the same thing that happens upon initially upon using exogenous test, receptor upregulation. Receptors are upregulated in response to their corresponding ligand (AAS) concentrations. After a prolonged period at one concentration, it's likely that this same effect will occur.....if not, it'll still increase the AAS:AR ratio and increase the rate of binding.

I could probably get away with a lower deca dose for maintenance, but I'm playing it safe.
    alright thanx, good luck btw.

oh ya, i thought i was the only one who ran cyp on this board rather than every1 choosing enanthate .

Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    alright thanx, good luck btw.

oh ya, i thought i was the only one who ran cyp on this board rather than every1 choosing enanthate.
    Nope,I like cyp also..I just rotate between the 2.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    nice looking cycle bro ,i see u took my advice on the eq 6 is the magic number.good luck ,u should blow up rather nicely .

Quote Originally Posted by big N
    nice looking cycle bro ,i see u took my advice on the eq 6 is the magic number.good luck ,u should blow up rather nicely .
    Sure did...thanks again. Get ahold of me later today when you have a chance.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    sure thing bro .

Captainutrition is offline Associate Member
    What was your weight prior to starting? Just curious as to how much muscle you are hoping to gain.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information