redwizza is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up 2 thumps up for pro peptide

i am on pct right now, ive been for about 5 weeks now. i bought the Dorian Yates approved propeptide protein blend shake. the taste is dull, but thats the only negative! i could swear that im looking better than when on cycle (test/deca ). i am losing water, getting real hard, and ive only dropped 5 -6 pounds so far and i know for fact that none of it was muscle loss. my strength is still going up every week, just like what ive experienced during cycle. i never get the runs or constipation or anything like that with this protein shake. pretty much everything else ive used was a pain in the ass, pun INTENDED

my guess is that the complex mix of slow and fast releasing proteins is the cause of all of this. i only take 2 servings a day max with about 3 solid meals in between. im going low carb too but the carbs i eat is BOTH complex and simple. i have come to realise that the complete elimination of simple carbs is NOT productive at all for muscle growth OR maintanance, NOR for fat loss.
    anyways, just wanted to share my experience with the product. anyone else like dorians products?
    Last edited by redwizza; 07-05-2004 at 12:37 PM.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    yea, iv tried his too pricey but a good product. Its always good to get a mix blend of proteins. He also has a cd on protein not to bad. Having said that Your paying for the name as there are others just as good if not better. But hey if you are having good luck with it great!! I'll stick to better tasting mrp's. But may be its changed because It was maybe 2 yrs ago I had it

redwizza is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    yea, iv tried his too pricey but a good product. Its always good to get a mix blend of proteins. He also has a cd on protein not to bad. Having said that Your paying for the name as there are others just as good if not better. But hey if you are having good luck with it great!! I'll stick to better tasting mrp's. But may be its changed because It was maybe 2 yrs ago I had it
    hey bro im kinda new with the protein-blend shakes so i was only sure and familiar with dorians, but of course id buy the cheaper stuff, as long as you say there are cheaper protein-blend shakes, not just simple whey protein. any recomendations?

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    I donīt know thisstuff but for me peptides and fast acting free amino acids is one of the most useful and most engineered nutitional weapon in sports.
    (It jut f**k to digest it several times a day)

Thread Information