Reciever84 is offline Junior Member

Fort Dodge vs QV

Hey guys,

I'm getting ready to purchase for my second cycle.

400mg Enth
    400mg EQ
    Nolva thoughout and Clomid after.

I have 2 question. My supplier carries Fort Dodge EQ (50mg x 50ml = $164) and QV EQ (200mg/ml 10ml = $74). Which is the better quality stuff and the better value?

Also, and here's the bad question that I'll get beat for. If I ordered the QV 10ml I would need to order 3 10ml vials to get my cycle in right??? at 400mg per week??

Thanks for the advise guys.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    you would need 2 at 400mgs ew for 10 weeks....4000mgs = 400mgs for 10 weeks....

go with the fort dodge....you'll need 2 bottles also but i like it better though qv isn't bad....

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reciever84
    I have 2 question. My supplier carries Fort Dodge EQ (50mg x 50ml = $164) and QV EQ (200mg/ml 10ml = $74). Which is the better quality stuff and the better value?

Also, and here's the bad question that I'll get beat for. If I ordered the QV 10ml I would need to order 3 10ml vials to get my cycle in right??? at 400mg per week??
    1.) You will need 80ml of the Fort Dodge which is $26.24 per 400mg and the QV is 14.80 per 400mg. So go with which one is cheaper, QV.

2.) You would only need 10ml Vials of the EQ if you plan on running it for 10 weeks. One 10ml Vial Of the 200mg EQ will last you 5 weeks @ 400mg.

Reciever84 is offline Junior Member
    Good advise.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Go with the QV less volumous injections and more cost effective.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    qv is cheaper and i have used both and had better results with fort dodge....in all though they are both good.....so yeah if money is an issue (it usually is with me) then go with qv.....

MrDezel is offline Banned
    QV is a good "quality" maker of EQ... Little pun there. I like it a lot. I used a lot of IP stuff before but now I am all about QV. I want to try to a cycle of QV250 and EQ for my next one in a few weeks.

You would only need 2 10ml bottles but be safe and get 3 incase you get crazy one day or they arn't dosed exactly right.

Thread Information