John88Test is offline Member

Question expected weight gain on dbol + test ent???

second cycle, dbol 40mg ED + Test Ent E4D...novaldex on hand, clomid PCT......obviously a mass cycle...will possibly add deca ...expected weight gain for someone with 3 years lifting experience???...191...6feet even...wat u think?

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    it all depends on your diet and how much u train and also how long r u running this...i say with a good diet, about 15 solid lbs if u run it for at least 10 weeks or so

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    thats considering that u r injectin the enthate at 250mg+E4D..and with decca possibly even more

u need to give more details...

ok...500 mg...(2 cc's E4D) of test ent....deca i have but dont know if I want to add it...diet at least 5,000 calories a day...training 4-5 days a week...the cycle will last 12 weeks def...possibly push it to 16 if i add the deca....

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    If you decide to run deca you will need to get some b-6 for deca gyno.

thats part of the reason why im thinking of laying off the deca during this cycle..maybe save it for a later cycle...the b-6 would be jus tone more thing to add to the daily list...ive heard about great gains on dbol + test ent alone...w/o the deca...honestly i wanted to add some anadrol instead of the dbol but ive heard horror stories about the side effects...so i think in the long run (at least for this cycle) im gonn astick to the dbol + test ent...but im only running the dbol for 4-5 weeks tops...

Quote Originally Posted by lfcdeke
    thats part of the reason why im thinking of laying off the deca during this cycle..maybe save it for a later cycle...the b-6 would be jus tone more thing to add to the daily list...ive heard about great gains on dbol + test ent alone...w/o the deca...honestly i wanted to add some anadrol instead of the dbol but ive heard horror stories about the side effects...so i think in the long run (at least for this cycle) im gonn astick to the dbol + test ent...but im only running the dbol for 4-5 weeks tops...
    I think test and Dbol is a great cycle. Youre doing a smart thing. save the deca for another cycle.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    I think that you can look at more like 20-25 on your first cycle

Quote Originally Posted by BWhitaker
    I think that you can look at more like 20-25 on your first cycle
    very true. If your diet is in check

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    I hate questions like this.

Truth be told, you have a much better idea of how much weight you'll gain than anybody...especially people that dont even know you.

Quote Originally Posted by Krunchtime
    very true. If your diet is in check
    Exactly...i think that all of his factors seem perfect for a 20-25lb gain...good base, size, workout exp. and diet. Either way, make sure you do keep it perfect

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    I hate questions like this.

Truth be told, you have a much better idea of how much weight you'll gain than anybody...especially people that dont even know you.
    True to an extent....but some people do not completely understand what the results will be from a cycle and the best way is to ask. If you knew absolutely nothing about steroids , then it would just be a guess in the dark wouldnt it. Im not saying he knows nothing...im just using that as an extreme but you get the point

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BWhitaker
    True to an extent....but some people do not completely understand what the results will be from a cycle and the best way is to ask. If you knew absolutely nothing about steroids, then it would just be a guess in the dark wouldnt it. Im not saying he knows nothing...im just using that as an extreme but you get the point

Yea, I know what you mean. BUT back to my orginial statement, you know your body better than anybody.

Lets say you and I both take Test E @ 500mg, are our results going to be the same? Almost 100% not.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    You might want to move the Test to E3.5d... like Sunday night and wednesday morning

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    AandF, sounds like a very familiar cycle huh? Better hit up that cardio for awhile before you start biatch............one day a week aint gonna cut it, haha........good luck bro!

why not?

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    why not what?

Thread Information