sleven5 is offline New Member

what does ass recomend

hi,
    i have some questins i am a basketballer i want to traine for endurence,atemina,speed and strength what does AAS recomend for this?i have been looking at winny,equipoise ,clen but not sure if thats the aea that will help me the most.i just wanted to find out if you'll at ASS have any sugestions on what to look at as i desire to get stronger but not put on much gains and just get really ripped with what i have already and shed my body fat drastically.thank you
    steve..

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    eq at 600mgs per week for 10 weeks. winny at 50mgs per day for the last 6 weeks.

what kind off effect will this have and whats would be the outcome of useing this??
    thanks steve.

bro, do you even know what these things are? what their half lives are? how you should eat while on them?

http://anabolicreview.com/drugprof.htm

follow this link and go to equipoise and to stanozolol (winstrol -v)

do some reading, figure out what you are about to inject into your body, then come back to this post, tell me what you learned about this stuff, and we will go from there. you do that for me and i will help you out. that sounds like a fair deal.
    Last edited by bigkev; 02-19-2002 at 03:11 AM.

hey

fair deal man thanks,
    i reed up on equipoise ,

it has a high anabolic effect,withno side effects on some in rare cases.it is useally used in co-injunction with winstrol ,it ouses increases protein in your muscule,it stimulates you apppetite,it cuases large gains in strength and in quality muscule

cobra kid is offline Junior Member
    Sleven are you for real? Just becuase you read something in the profiles and posted a few things doesn't mean you're ready for gear. IMO, you need to just sit back and research and.....research more. You asked what the outcome of the cycle would be without even knowing what eq was. This depends on your training habits first then the steroids . They aren't miracle drugs and without proper knowledge they aren't gonna do much good. My advice for you is to just hang out for a while and read and post questions when neccessary. Not a flame, just some advice from somebody who is also new to this.

BTW, who is ASS

gymnut4u is offline Member
    I know it is alot to take in bro ,but myself and everyone here will try to help you as much as we can but you need to learn as much as you can from reading any info you can find on (as) alot will br conflicting at times ,med text,posts,net,--ect . There is not one guy or lady here that can say they know it all or that they dont read everything they can find and gain knowlage on new & old ,cycles,anabolics,diets,training,supplements---ect ,Take bigkev's advice,most do,look @ his pic he must know what he is doing,we all have a great deal of knowlage as a group ! Welcome to A.R !!!!
    gymnut

ITS NOT ASS.........

ITS MR PHATT ASS J/K

Thread Information