SIMPLE4012 is offline New Member

Should i Use steroids or not..?

Ok here is the deal. I am 20. I work out 5 days a week but i find it very hard to gain weight and mass. I am 5 "11 and weigh 148. My goal is nothing extremly high. I would like to weigh 160 lbs or so and just have a better loooking body. I am tired of people telling me i look anorexic.

I am curious as to your guys opinions on my current sutuation. I eat tons of food and drink protein drinks and plenty of water. I am getting annoyed because i know a few people who do juice and there gains are amazing. While mine are minimal. I have been scepticale (sp?) about doing steroids until i researched them and found out about them. I would just like to hear some opinions from people with experience. Also any suggestions on which steriods would benefit me would be helpful. Please guys help me out.
    I tried to include a pic. I dont know if it works though

Ill try to include links if it doesnt.

Thanks guys i look foward to reading this board in the future

Triple Plates is offline Associate Member
    If your goal is to get to 160, you can do it natural bro. Neways how long have u been working out for? what duz ur diet look like? and when you work out do you usually go heavy or go for reps? Btw welcome to AR and nice cuts

Been working our a few months. I eat like a horse. I try to consume alot of Chickena nd red meat. I am open to any suggestions you might have as to my diet. Also any ideas that might help me to gain weight. Thanks

Eat Eat Eat and you will gain weight... if you have been working out for only a few months, you still have a LOT of growing room, so dont worry, you just need to give it time b4 you gain some weight... so dont jump the gun and stay of juice for atleast 2 years!

Naturally Anabolic is offline Associate Member
    Creatine + Eat slabs of beef....eat eat eat and when you think you can't eat anymore....EAT!

So that Creatine stuff really works huh? I guess ill give it a shot then. Thanks for the help guys. Ill keep you guys posted. But dont worry i wont go away.

If you drink enough water and work out hard, you can gain atleast 5- 10 pounds while on creatine... you can read more about creatint at the supplemnt forum

Are you eating complex carbs throughout the day? Make sure that you eat six meals a day each with 40 grams protien. For the first five meals eat a fruit or veggitable.

Right before you go to bed have a protien shake with glutamine.

Take creatine every day either directly after your workout or early in the morning at least 1/2 hour before food. Take ALA and glutamine with the creatine.

Take a digestive enzyme to help your body process the stuff you are eating. I also battle a quick metabolism. Shoot me a PM

wanted is offline Banned
    yea buy a weight gainer and micronized creatine. wait for gear at least 1 year man.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Yea ide say. EAT EAT EAT and Cell Tech. Stuff your face bro. I wish I could do that. I eat a slice of pizza and gain 10 pounds. Its not cool.

-g

skinny guy is offline New Member
    Hey bro, do you have asthma? I was the same way I use to be 128 pounds for years and no matter what or how much I ate I couldnt gain. I had the doc switch my asthma med. and within a year my weight went up to 160 pounds and now im stuck at that weight. Like everyone else said 4 months isnt enought workout time.

Thread Information