Thread: Next Cycle

ffman is offline New Member

Next Cycle

Hay guys,

I know its been a little while. I finished my 12 week cycle a few months ago which consisted of Deca and Test Enathanate Liquid clomid PCT. All in all I think it went well. All though I think I took a long time to recover and lost a significant amount of weight. Started at 198 up to 230 and now am 206. I found it realy hard to keep my intensity up post cycle after seeing the weight fall off. I think next time I need to get some clomid pills as it was hard to draw up the right dose of the liquid stuff even after heated up. I was told that a cycle of Test enethan and Eq would be a good second cycle. What do you think? TIA

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm u gained 32lbs then managed to keep 8 of them? only 25%

depends what your goals are, eq isnt gonna give u mad gains or anything

and yes the tabs are easier than liquid, if as mentioned in another post, the liquid isnt suspended too well

SKiN is offline Member
    How was your diet durin pct...

Eq will give you alot more solid gains... easier to hold on to but if you dont keep your calories up and follow through with you pct correctly nothin is gonna keep the weight on..

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Deca is harder to recover from because it will not just shut down natural hormone production but it also will raise prolactin levels. Prolactin will make it difficult to recover HPTA...... Fina will also do this.

I've have always used liquid clomid and always recovered well...... What did your PCT look like.... what did you use, dosages and how long?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ToughGuy13
    How was your diet durin pct...

Eq will give you alot more solid gains... easier to hold on to but if you dont keep your calories up and follow through with you pct correctly nothin is gonna keep the weight on..
    I also agree with this........ If you don't bump calories durring PCT it can become very easy to get catabolic.

ffman is offline New Member

Thanks

Thanks alot guys. What would you suggest for next time?

Thread Information