msu16366 is offline Member

how to split of my d bol

I am starting my D bol today, my cyp will be here tommarow and EQ in about a week,i will just run the d bol 5 weeks instedof 4.
    anyways,
    how should i split up just 25 mgs for the first week, they are 5 mg naps, and i get up at about 5 am for work and go to bed at 11 pm
    plus would taking one by itself do anything (2 plus 2 =4 leave one by itself.
    i know i shouldnt start my cycle until i have everything but i have alot of extra d bols, and summer is almost over. i just want to get things started now.
    thanks for the help

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Run 30 mgs weekly and take 5 mgs every 4.5 hours.

fabry is offline Senior Member
    30 as da bull said.
    split every 5 hrs even iff i dont think ull waste it if one time u wait 6 hrs...
    dont taper dbol !!!
    finally, start eq with cyp bro!!!!

thanks guys,
    also should i take it before bed, and do i need to get up in middle of night to take it, and should i take an extra one before the gym, thanks again

fabry is offline Senior Member
    no need to wake up....
    am, afternoon and diinner or before bed....
    ull be fine bro

Bigkatz is offline Associate Member
    there currently are two threads about this same issue. when i first got here the best advise i got was to read all the info out there and then if i still had a question start the thread. it seems now that ppl arent using the search tab enough or reading the other threads before just asking question. i am not flaming here. i just think ppl should do some research before posting threads like it was explained to me.

RATM is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigkatz
    there currently are two threads about this same issue. when i first got here the best advise i got was to read all the info out there and then if i still had a question start the thread. it seems now that ppl arent using the search tab enough or reading the other threads before just asking question. i am not flaming here. i just think ppl should do some research before posting threads like it was explained to me.
    i agree, the steroid profile section on here is very informative as a starting point

actually i have been doing nothing but research. if you dont want to help out a bro, then dont, from what i have read there is mixed feeling about the doses , some say to take mininium of 10 at a time, some say take 50 mg a day, just trying to get some one with more knowledge to help out.
    sorry you wasted 2 minutes reading my thread, as for the rest of you thanks for the info

MrDezel is offline Banned
    The steroid profile section is okay but it is also a bit misleading and maybe 10 years outdated in my opinion.

Try 30-50mg of dbol a day and don't taper it!!!

Run the EQ with the Cyp and you will have killer results.

1-jag is offline Junior Member
    hey guys, I am fixing to start my competition diet and was wondering if I could get some advice from yall. i haven't competed in 3 years. I am currently 235 lbs @ 22% bf. What do you guys reccomend me doing to get back to competition stqate as far as diet and cardio are concerned? Also, what would be the best steroids to take in a cutting cycle?

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Tren /Whin/Prop! These will cut you up, also get some nolva, and liquidex. With a good diet of lean meat, moderate complex carbs, cardio, and sleep you should shed pounds in no time. If for any reason that your joints start to hurt invest in some deca it will help with lubrication

1-jag is offline Junior Member
    I already have some liquid arimidex . It is made by phoenix labs. do you think that this is any good to take or should I try something else? I have had a little gyno over the last 6 months and I don't really know how to cure it. What is Tren , I mean I know it's a AS but how do you take it, etc? Also, I already having 18cc of QV ENANTHATE 250. Do you reccomend me taking this as well or more over try to find the Prop? At my bodyfat % what would you think that I would compete at in about 3 1/2 months? Man, thanks so much for writing me back with your comments!!!

Thread Information