4plznu is offline New Member

sust250 or test enanthate?

how is all the champps doin. as searching more on this site. i found out that alot of people emphasize more on test enanthate then sust250 as its my first cycle i wanted to go on sust250 but now readin alot about test enanthate i wanted to ask you pros which 1 is better for a begginer sust250 with dbol or test enanthate? i might add deca as well but for now i cant choose between sust250 or test enanthate?

any help and comments would be appreciated. thanks

youknowme is offline Member
    Enathate is better for a newbie for sure. Sus requeires EOD injections, not ideal for a beginner...

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by youknowme
    Enathate is better for a newbie for sure. Sus requeires EOD injections, not ideal for a beginner...
    Agreed. Enth needs to be shot e3d whereas sust needs to be shot eod. I've never used sust for the simple fact that it's too dam'n expensive. Even if I make it myself it's still costly because of the multi-esters that are in it. Plus, I've heard that a lot of human sust like Organon has 10% BA in it...OUCH!! I remember doing a cycle of T400 and nothing has ever hurt that bad in my entire life! I can only imagin how much BA they used in that and if sust is anything like that shat...well the my friend, fugetaboutit!

I've used both sust and omna and it doesn't hurt much more then test e so I wouldn't worry about that but still - Test E is the way to go...

thanx champ so running 500mg test enanthate a week for 10 weeks with dbol do u guys think i would gain and get results from this?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    That's good to know. I am contemplating stocking up on some sust, but I was/am still apprehensive about it. When I was shooting the T400 I was doing .5cc eod (200mg eod) mixed with .5ml B-12 and it still felt like I wanted to amputate whatever muscle I just injected in.

Quote Originally Posted by 4plznu
    thanx champ so running 500mg test enanthate a week for 10 weeks with dbol do u guys think i would gain and get results from this?
    For sure, frontload week 1-4 with 30-40mg dbol . I'd run it for 12 weeks if I were you though. Whats your cycle experiance?

Agreed with comments above. Enth will be easier for a newbie because injections are needed only 2xs/wk. Sust, to be most effective, requires EOD injections because of the short acting prop ester. For a first go I would suggest not running more than two hormones....keep it simple.

Wks 1-11 Test E 500mg/wk
    Wks 1-10 Deca 400mg/wk

Anti-e through your PCT and have your nolva on hand. Clomid, of couse, for recovery. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    That's good to know. I am contemplating stocking up on some sust, but I was/am still apprehensive about it. When I was shooting the T400 I was doing .5cc eod (200mg eod) mixed with .5ml B-12 and it still felt like I wanted to amputate whatever muscle I just injected in.
    That doesn't sound very pleasent but No Pain No Gain right!?

thanx dude u are a champion i wanted to go on sust250 lucky i havnt bought it yet so nstead im goin on test enanthate .

Quote Originally Posted by youknowme
    For sure, frontload week 1-4 with 30-40mg dbol. I'd run it for 12 weeks if I were you though. Whats your cycle experiance?

to be honest this is going to be my first cycle so i wanna do as much rsearch and get information as i can before i do this. and the bad thing is where i live its very hard to find gears the only thing i can find is sust250 havnt asked this guy if he has test enanthate as well or not and dbol i dont know if im gonna have access to nolva and clomid as well. but ill see what happens

and thanx for ur help dude

Don't start your cycle until you have all your gear!
    Keep on researching bro and good luck to 'ya!

Quote Originally Posted by 4plznu
    i dont know if im gonna have access to nolva and clomid as well. but ill see what happens
    As stated above.........DO NOT START YOUR CYCLE UNTIL YOU HAVE EVERYTHING Good luck.

kelkaz is offline Junior Member
    dont even consider a cycle without having nolva and clomid in hand.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    500mg/wk enan split into 2 shots per week, leave sus for your 2nd cycle, make sure u got everyhting in place first tho

hikneeken is offline Junior Member
    i personally like single esters becuase in the END your body just sees it as test....so why waste all that money

akiraproject24 is offline Junior Member
    Im going with a test only cycle 1st time around. See how your body deals with sides.

tubbytank is offline Associate Member
    ahh the old sut 250 vs test enth argument. Well I am pro sust 250, although I have never cycled. I have done a crapload of research on it, and believe if you can handle the injections sust 250 is the way to go.
    I also believe sust 250 twice a week is fine.
    Ahh now sit back and wait for the arguments........

not2bigyet is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tubbytank
    ahh the old sut 250 vs test enth argument. Well I am pro sust 250, although I have never cycled. I have done a crapload of research on it, and believe if you can handle the injections sust 250 is the way to go.
    I also believe sust 250 twice a week is fine.
    Ahh now sit back and wait for the arguments........
    shooting sust twice a week is fine if you want unstable blood levels

pitbull27 is offline Associate Member
    I'm probably in the minority here...but I agree with you Tubbytank. Alot of people are down on Sustanon , and alot of people bash on it because of what posts they have read from other people...and not from actual experience with it. I do however agree that to get the MOST possible benefits from it with least likelyhood of side-effects that it should be used every other day, but some people aren't as prone to side-effects from the unstable blood levels and can handle just 2 shots a week. Now this approach would keep you from getting the most possible gains from your cycle, you still can get great gains from 2 shots per week!

Just my 2cents worth......(Let the Flames begin! HAha )

Unstable blood levels are a matter of opinion. Not going to repeat it all as I have said numerous times, however I have had a dr who is interested i nthe subject look at all the research I gathered on blood peaking and torughing and he states it would not occur at twice a week. I for one will side on a dr's advice who has read what others in here have read.

Alexander the Graet is offline Associate Member
    defenetly both are good gear but Enanthate will give u better results for your first cycle! I did my first cycle with sust 250 once a week for 7 weeks and gained 18lbs and lost 6 after PCT so tome it was good! but in my second cycle of enanthate I gained around 16 to 18 lbs and kept most of it! as u learn PCT diet and training are the secret to keep your gains! Yes I Like sustanon but enanthate is much better in every possible way u can think off! now dont get me wrong sust is good and will give any one who shoots it good results if the diet rest and training are in place! but if u can go with enanthate over sust why not use it! at the end test is test and about the blood levels deal that is alway going to be an argument! Just soot enanthate even once a week if u want it will still more stable than if u shoot sust EOD!

map
    map is offline Junior Member
    I must have made a huge mistake and shortchanged myself, my first cycle in 8 years i ran qv deca at 300 a week and sust at 500 per but hit it in one shot. I got great results kept about 17 pound of quality muscle, how much better could have been achieved at eod????

Alexander the Graet is offline Associate Member
    muscle, how much

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Test E is deff a lot better than sus. I believe there is an educational thread in the educational forum of why not to us sust.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    There is nothing wrong with sustanon . But for those that are not going to be using very much. It makes a poor choice for a small cycle.

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    I did sus for my first cycle. Would have been better if i couldve gotten my hands on some test e...

GO WITH TEST E

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    test e was my first and only cycle so far but i had great results just wish i would of ran a higher dose but just in running 250mgs for 10wks i had awsome results keep on resurching and be sure to learn not only bout the usage of gear but strict dieting and and always make ur pct one of the most important aspects of ur cycles... good luck bro

Natural1 is offline Associate Member
    i know its a newbie question but since omna and sus are almost the same do they have to be shot the same

pitbull27 is offline Associate Member
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    Test E is deff a lot better than sus. I believe there is an educational thread in the educational forum of why not to us sust.
    where is this thread. I can;t find it...

Go with the test e.

adding the deca sounds like a good idea, and you may want to wait on the d-bol til a second cycle. See how you react to the injectables before taking oral AAS, which are harder on your liver

Thread Information