Dj Reversal is offline Associate Member

Cycle Planning and help wanted

Whats up everyone. Attached is a pic of me ... Im 6'2 215 lbs... approx 15% body fat. My goal, 230 with approx 8% body fat. I am 22 years old.. I have been lifting since i been bout 16 on and off. Usually not taking more then a few months off at a time. Dieting has been a problem for me. I mean i eat fairly well while lifting. But as for ripping up.. its always been a problem.. And way too much work. I have peaked for a while with my gains etc. I have been on here for a while researching different ways to go and all, i am looking to start a steroid cycle for several reasons. The biggest one, to get me on a strict routine. I have never been a fan of putting foreign substances in your body, drugs, alcohol or anything.. Basically, i know once on this cycle, a strict diet will always be followed as for drinking plenty of fluids, etc.... my main question is what cycle would u think is best for my goals... As for now and what i have read, Deca / Dbol / Winstrol is the cycle im looking at... Clomid after the deca / dbol and a few week break then the winstrol, posibly stacked with clenbuterol . Couple questions. Very broad area with lots of grey room, How quickly does one see a ripped look on the 2nd half of this type of cycle.. Proper diet and workout routine.. is it really noticable, i mean i see alot of my friends on different types, not sure of dosages and etc, but they look great... as for me i am very unhappy of my body and have been for a while now. Im definitely doing a cycle and hope someone could help me out.. please check out the attached pic for a pic.

Mark
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cycle Planning and help wanted-dsc00045.jpg  

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd say a sust/eq/winny

sust/ 500mgs week 1-10
    eq 400mgs week 1-10
    winny 50 ED or EOD week 5-10

I said sust because it has a bit of test in it to start you off with.

if you want you could use clen /eca but I dont think you really need to with a clean diet and good training.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry forgot to say take clomid 2.5 weeks after last injection OR you could take the winny from week 8-13 and start clomid 3 days after that.

keep anti-e's on hand too!

and dont start a cycle without all your gear!

good luck

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    There may be some water with sust and it takes a while to kick in. I think Iron Horse is thinking along the right lines for what you want to accomplish, but personally I would opt for test prop @ 50-100mg/eod instead of the sust. He is spot on when he says you need and anti-estrogen and clomid.

I agree with a test/eq/winny cycle, but I don't think you should use sust. Reason being at only 500mg/w you would be injecting 2 times a week max, which means that all the fast acting esters in sust would be completely wasted. So your effective dose has dropped to 160mg per shot (250mg Total - 30mg Prop - 60mg PhenylProp = 160mg Slow Acting esters). That times 2 becomes 320mg/w which is not really very much. You would get far better gains with 400-500mg Test Enanthate or Cypionate . I would only recommend sustanon if it were shot every other day minimum. So for doses of 750mg+/w it would be okay.

I would also extend the cycle to 12 weeks so that the EQ really has a chance to do its thing. The EQ would not be reaching its maximum potential in only 10 weeks since it doesn't even start kicking in until week 4-5. JMO

So my final recommendation is:

wks 1-12 Test Enanthate 400-500mg /w
    wks 1-12 EQ 400mg/w
    wks 9-15 Winny 50mg/d
    start clomid 3 days after last winny dose.

Later

Actually, I change my mind on the cycle I suggested. I would only run the test for 10 weeks since this is your first cycle. Still run the EQ for 12, and run the winny to week 14 or 15.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    I would get a tan first.

Methuselah is offline Member
    Originally posted by poppapump58
    I would get a tan first.
    You made me f*cking choke on my water!!!!

Dj Reversal is offline Associate Member
    Yea i am a white bitch huh ... and the flurecent lighting in my basement dont help ... o well thats another reason to get in shape is to hit the beach and tan...

Mark

Thread Information