deathBYproxy is offline New Member

What is wrong with this cycle?

hi guys.
    earlier today i asked the members about my testaviron, and one of the members told me that the cycle that i described needs major work. could you guys please advise me on what is wrong with it, this guy is probably on the spot (and i thank him for directing my attention to it) cause my results are very slow... but i am here to learn, seeing as i do not know much and this was the cource that a personal trainer advised me to go on. here is the cycle:

I started a new cycle bout 8 weeks ago. First 8 weeks: 500mg Test Suspention + 250mg Deca per week plus 30mg then 40mg Dianabol per day. In week 4 i also started with Proviron and Nolvadex . Week 9 to 16: 500mg Testaviron (Testosterone Enanthate ) + 250mg Deca per week and then taking the dianabol up to 50mg and then bringing it back to 40mg and then 30mg. Still taking Nolvadex and Proviron. Then end with 5000iu Proviron or pregnal for 4 weeks.

any help and advice will be appreciated...

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hes probally talking about the Dbol being used though the whole cycle. Just use it for 4-6 weeks and then lay off it.16 weeks of Dbol is nuts!!! And possible increasing the dose of both the Test and the Deca in the second part of the cycle. You will need to do this to keep the gains coming. You could possible want to increase the Deca Dose right now. That is a small dose of deca.

Maybe look at your PCT.

He didnt tell anything he thought was wrong???

How much Proviron and Nolvadex ? And map out exactly what you are gonna use for PCT.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deathBYproxy
    hi guys.
    earlier today i asked the members about my testaviron, and one of the members told me that the cycle that i described needs major work. could you guys please advise me on what is wrong with it, this guy is probably on the spot (and i thank him for directing my attention to it) cause my results are very slow... but i am here to learn, seeing as i do not know much and this was the cource that a personal trainer advised me to go on. here is the cycle:

I started a new cycle bout 8 weeks ago. First 8 weeks: 500mg Test Suspention + 250mg Deca per week plus 30mg then 40mg Dianabol per day. In week 4 i also started with Proviron and Nolvadex . Week 9 to 16: 500mg Testaviron (Testosterone Enanthate ) + 250mg Deca per week and then taking the dianabol up to 50mg and then bringing it back to 40mg and then 30mg. Still taking Nolvadex and Proviron. Then end with 5000iu Proviron or pregnal for 4 weeks.

any help and advice will be appreciated...

how often were you shooting the suspension? First thing is there's some arguement to where the deca dosage is quite low. I've used it that low with good results, but most will recommend higher. Second, you shouldn't be ramping the dbol . Third, quite long to be running dbol. Fourth, switching up the test to enanthate for that short period of time is kindof a waste imo. It's late so I might have missed somethings, but those are the ones that stand out the most.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    yep 16 wks of dbol is crazy

umm the test dose is fine but the deca should be increased, and deca run 2 wks less than test

and yea sort out pct

just change dbol to 30mg wd for 4wks
    and keep test for 14wks 500mg
    deca 400mg 12

and itd be good

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    drop the suspension altogether unless youre running it eod.........

get on the test enan and stay there. run a solid dose of test(say 400mg/week), and a solid dose of deca as well(400 here too).
    pick a dbol dosage and stick with it for 4-6 weeks at the beginning of your cycle.
    make sure you run the test a week past the deca so they taper out at the same time.
    start your pct 2 weeks after your last shot of test, and let the guys here know what your pct looks like, so they can tune that up for ya too.........
    if it were me i'd run .5 mg of liquidex up to and thru my clomid therapy, along with 20mg of nolva thrown in when the cycle was done and pct is getting ready to start.

peace I4L

my pct was soposed to start the week after the last enanthate and deca injections. and then running it for 4 weeks. (5000iu pregnal or profasie per week X 4) this would have been combined with proviron an nolvadex still running into the 2nd of these 4 weeks.

i've done some reading and research about clomid therapy, sounds good, would not know where to start trying to find it in south africa (wich is where i'm stuck) though... will try and find out. also what is liquidex?

thanx for all the help so far guys, your gr8... next cycle i'm defenately taking past you first...

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    death, check your PM's

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Liquidex is a research comanys form of armidex(Anastrozole) its a aromatose inhibitor.

Well if you have Nolvadex you can use that for your PCT. You can also use the liquidex if you can get ahold of it. Most likely if you can get Liquidex you can also get nolvadex and clomid from a research company as well.

I believe that Test suspension should be taken twice a day to try to keep consistant blood levels( and twice a day wouldnt be that great for keeping steady blood levels. Mosty of the time it isnt use as your test base in a cycle. Its better to take some form of esterfied test. I would switch to a different Test if you can get ahold of it. And use the suspension as a supplement to your cycle.

****, thanx guys, you have all been such a great help... i'm changing my cource as we speak...

Thread Information