dnj
    dnj is offline New Member

localized injections significance

Is there really any? I hear guys who sware about this; that if they inject in a certain location, there will be localized growth due to this. Common sense tells me that the drug will just go into your bloodstream, which means an even distribution/circulation. Just thought I'd stimulate some conversation.
    Yours truly.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    I just shoot where it feels best. I don't buy the "my injection sites get HUGE" stories.

Unless you're shooting synthol.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    i like to do it cause of the ED injections. but i swear that my delts are getting crazy shredded and hugew off the prop and tren . but hey maybe its jsut me

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    there will always be contoversy on spot injections some say ,frequent i jections of short /esterless gear will strecth muscle facsia cuasing it eventually grow ,its really up in the air ,i thinks bogus

bubbathegut is offline Member
    a BB i used to work with would shoot winny into all his different muscles to make them bigger, like the triceps heads and into the 3 heads on his quads...he explained it to me and made a lot of sense...

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    i like to do it cause of the ED injections. but i swear that my delts are getting crazy shredded and hugew off the prop and tren . but hey maybe its jsut me
    I agree with ya. ED injections limited to the quads and glutes is a lot of oil EW in those areas. As for localized growth, I've read that esterless gear in a water suspension will produce localized growth. Can remember why, but I read it in MD. I too, have noticed growth, or at least a signifigant swelling in certain areas I inject, bi's, delt's, tri's, but it seems that after the cycle is completed, the swelling goes down and I don't look so...jacked-up, if ya know what I mean.

Thread Information