Thread: Life Changing

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up Life Changing

This is probably not the right forum for this but what the heck. I just wanted to stand up and defend steroids for a minute here. All the time all you hear is "how bad they are" and "how unhealthy they are" and "roid rage " and "dumb gymrats" and ALL that other crap. I am so tired of it.

This is my first cycle of gear and it has been a life changing event for me. I have been training my entire life and did enough research to know that it was for me. So yeah, I decided that I was going to inject illegal steroids into my body. But what else did I do? I went from drinking about 10 beers a night to quiting drinking COMPLETELY. I went from smoking almost a pack of cigatettes a day to quiting smoking COMPLETELY. I went from drinking a 2 litre plus of soda a day to quiting drinking soda COMPLETELY. And, I have completely changed my diet and eat healthy now.

So you ask yourself, what is worse? Doing all of the above, or a small cycle that will only enhance myself. You see, when the cycle is over, my life has already been changed and I am sticking with the new me. The gear has enabled me to take a liking for chemistry, and pharmachology like no college class could EVER have done. ALL OF THIS was done, for me by me.

That is what steroids are all about. We are not druggies, or junkies, or juice heads, or ANY of that crap. We are simply chemists in our own rights seeking bodies of perfection, and are willing, and do, to committing hours and hours in the gym, and hours and hours into researching for that PERFECT cycle.

Only those who have done the deed can truly feel what I am feeling now. To those that do feel it, I commend you. To those that will in the future, I salute your efforts in training now.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Great post!! all the bad coverage that aas usage gets is always some dumb ass story about either some teenager who had no idea on what he was doing or some roid rage story about a guy who had a horrible disposition to begin with..or lets not forget about ole lyle alzado....cmon gimme a break...anything in excess is bad for you....good to hear that you stopped doing all of those bad things in your life...only to fill that void with aas usage......

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    Most people don't understand what it takes to do what we do. Not going out all the time to ensure proper rest, eating a SUPER strict diet while being a student, getting up early to put in 45 min of cardio. These are some of the things people usually point out in that are in my age group, that they consider hard to do. My close friends know that I take my AS usage VERY seriously, along with all the aspects of it (diet, training, etc). Yes, sometimes it is hard, but it's all worth it when you have to buy new shirts because your old ones don't fit anymore, and I would not have it any other way.

Latimus is offline Banned
    i tell myself the same thing...when i wonder if what im doing is wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    i tell myself the same thing...when i wonder if what im doing is wrong...
    Think about it like this: I am NOT a drug addict, I am NOT an alcoholic, I dont party, smoke, or anything like that either. ALL I do is eat, sleep, lift, and workout. If there is ANYTHING wrong with that please let me know

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Good post bro.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    great post

bubbathegut is offline Member
    its amazing isnt, i would like to see what happens if they make cigarettes or coffee illegal, can u imagine what would happen...

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbathegut
    its amazing isnt, i would like to see what happens if they make cigarettes or coffee illegal, can u imagine what would happen...
    Riots.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbathegut
    as long as they dont bring back prohibition im good

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Good post.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Excellent post... like you said, about the dumb teenagers that think steroids will automatically get you big... pffff. Try food. I bet 95% of people that have used steroids couldnt tell me what PCT stands for.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Lifting has had the exact same effect on me bro, I competely agree. Before I became serious about lifting, quite a few years ago now I was all for the rec. drugs. Almost anything you can think of I did back then, ecstatsy, lsd, shrooms, ice, dmt, opiates, all that bs, can't even remember why now. I did it for about a year and then realized my progress at the gym had not only stopped but I was losing ground fast because of all the recovery time I needed from all the crazy nights. I just looked in the mirror one day and didn't see what I wanted in myself and said f it all, I quit everything cold and put everything I had into lifting and boxing, no regrets now.
    Took it a step further when I started my first cycle and also stopped drinking.
    This lifestyle as truely turned around my life no doubt there.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    good post, i never really thought to balance it out.. with all the bad habbits like eating, and drinking that is given up in exchange for using what is "such a bad thing to do"....

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    glad to hear it man keep it up. i used to be a meth addict before i got into body building :/

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    great post bro. I agree I hadnt touched a beer until the 4th ..everything youre saying is true. Its not very often people talk about the positive sides of steroids .

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    wow.. that was pretty heart felt...

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    yep, i agree

Psych proffessor told us once that genetic factors are estimated to account for 40-60 per cent of the risk of drug abuse and addiction. Kinda like genes we have predispose us to become addicted to something to a certain extent.

My dad is an Alchy my brother is leaning that way, and I was going that way too. But now, it seems that working out, eating right, and the need for a better body have assumed that genes roles in my life--better AS than Alchohol, Pot, and any other drug for that matter. It seems, whatever that driving force may be, those that are serious about their bodies, the one that bust thier A$$ in and out of the gym, lift on holidays, lift 6oclock in mornings before work and school, and take the time to eat right, are the ones addicted to improving ourselves. Thats what dedication is...an addiction IMO.

Too bad I only started getting serious about 7months ago, Ive got a long way to go.

Good post bro.

Im glad that everyone liked the post. I just finally had enough of the negative charma associated with steroids . Anyway, glad I could inspire and bring a positive light back into what we do

NoobJuice is offline Member
    Amen!

bigmack62 is offline Junior Member
    I was a practicing Alcoholic before I started lifting, great post!

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Great post, bro. I am with you. Media and uneducated doctors are doing bad publicity for roids. Roids are safe if you know how to use it right. Roids are better than alcohol, smoke and drugs. Usually people who are using roids dedicated to bodybuilding. They are 100% healthy than “other” people who are eating junk and do not exercise.

Quote Originally Posted by RussianVodka
    Great post, bro. I am with you. Media and uneducated doctors are doing bad publicity for roids. Roids are safe if you know how to use it right. Roids are better than alcohol, smoke and drugs. Usually people who are using roids dedicated to bodybuilding. They are 100% healthy than “other” people who are eating junk and do not exercise.
    Thats exactly how I feel.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    hey bro i am in a similar situation. i am on my first cycle, but i have been working out 4-6 days a week for years. mabey you can ansewrere my question. i drink sometimes every night of the week and i also smoke a pack a day right now. since i have been on deca and tes i don't feel the urge to go out and drink as much, but i am in a situation where drinking and paryting are very tempting and i always have people calling me every night wanting to drink. how bad are the affects from drinking and smoking when you are on gear, i eat good and i still work out 4-6 days a week, and drink a lot of cranberry juice.
    thanks

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Excellent post I was in the same boat in many ways until I learned I needed HRT (low test levels) now I have HRT + (a little extra). I feel like a new me in many better ways, not just physically.

Thread Information