BIGSNOR is offline Associate Member

What do you guys think about this Dbol

Hey guys, I'm runnin 50 mg Liquid Dbol per day and dividing it into 4 doses, half a cc every four hours. I've been on it exactly a week now, and have only put on like a pound. My diets good, plenty of protein etc. I have been feeling really aggressive and my workouts are intense as hell, but just dont seem to be growing. I know the source is legit, just wanted to see what you guys thought. Over the weekend I didnt take my shakes either, wonder if this hurt me? Do you guys take your shakes on off days? but thats off topic and the rest of the cycle is 500 mg TEST E weeks 1-13 and 500 mg EQ 1-12. Nolva and liquidex also. Just wondered y I havnt gained more.

later
    bigsnor

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    eat and get those calories up...and just because its an off day is no reason to slack on your protein intake...remember u can have one cheat meal a week not a cheat day...

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    eat and get those calories up...and just because its an off day is no reason to slack on your protein intake...remember u can have one cheat meal a week not a cheat day...
    And I have been eating selfishly ALLDAY on Sundays

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    sunday was a different story...well i actually eat clean because all i ate was meat and no beer or bread or anything like that...

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Skerriously dude.... COUNT calories and make sure youre getting at least 4000-4500 minimum. At least 350g protein is good too.

BigPoppaV is offline Associate Member
    Dude you shouldn't be missing ANY shakes, the secret to being successfull at bodybuilding/working out is CONSISTENCY, you need to be getting in MINIMUM 1 gram of protein per lb. of body weight, doesn't matter what day it is, holiday, sunday, birthday, blah... don't skip or skimp on protein, your muscle won't grow without it.

Thread Information