Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    fabry is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,349

    virormone 100mg/2ml amps, what to do if...

    u just need 75mg ed?
    i mean, if i draw 1.5ml from that amp i get 75mg right? but what about the rest of the gear? can i preload another syringe an stock it for next day? if so, where, in the fridge or just in a dry ambient in the syringe (is this safe and sterile)?
    tnx for your advices!

  2. #2
    iron T is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    U.K.
    Posts
    35
    I was thinkin same, i hope to run a viromone cycle soon and sustanon at 2 shots sus weekly and 75 viro. ed.

  3. #3
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    u just need 75mg ed?
    i mean, if i draw 1.5ml from that amp i get 75mg right? but what about the rest of the gear? can i preload another syringe an stock it for next day? if so, where, in the fridge or just in a dry ambient in the syringe (is this safe and sterile)?
    tnx for your advices!
    Yep..just preload another syringe and you're all set.The fridge would be my choice bro.

  4. #4
    fabry is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,349
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Yep..just preload another syringe and you're all set.The fridge would be my choice bro.
    so, this willl be safe enought right? does the air that enter in syringe will make the gera unsterile? this is my only worry!!!

  5. #5
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    so, this willl be safe enought right? does the air that enter in syringe will make the gera unsterile? this is my only worry!!!
    I've preloaded syringes,as have many bros on this board have,and no one has had any problems bro.the BA content in the gear keeps it somewhat sterile as is.You'll be fine.

  6. #6
    fabry is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,349
    ok, got the message: im gonna trust u!
    just one question... what is BA?

  7. #7
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    Benzyl alcohol.

  8. #8
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    I agree with DaBull on everything except the fridge part...a cool dark place is good enough.

  9. #9
    Bigun's Avatar
    Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,146
    You wouldnt want to leave them for a long time as I have read that the alcohol starts to break down the rubber in the plunger of the syringe, with prop needing shooting every day or every other day maximum you will be fine with pre-loads.

    I would also put them in a coolish dark place as the colder they are, the thicker the oil will be and therefore harder to shoot.

  10. #10
    SV-1's Avatar
    SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    The Lab
    Posts
    5,467
    Hey bro can you post the ingredients off one of your virormone amps? Thanx.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •