Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 26 of 26
  1. #1
    Countryboy is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    42

    Question about limpness

    I've taken for 12 weeks test/deca , test was higher then the deca by 100mg a week. And here recently I started test prop at 100mg eod. So i know my test is higher then my deca so I shouldn't get deca dick. But yet at the same time my penis doesn't get a hard on erection like it did and taking this test prop it should. My question is along with tribulas what else can I get at a health store to help getting it hard quick I mean like 1 day quick if u know what I mean. Also I have one more shot of propinate about half cc. then I'm going to take my bulgarian clomid if they are real. Does clomid help if u a solid erection, someone told me they read in a bb magizine that it does. Thanks again.

  2. #2
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    Viagra or Cialis would definitely help...that's why most bros on here keep it on hand. I don't think you will find much at a health store.

    Clomid won't give you hard ons...it will allow your test levels to get back to normal therefore allowing you to achieve a hard on.

  3. #3
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    I don't know what your tribulus dose is bro...but i run it at 4 grams Ed and suffer no problems to speak of.MBH is correct on the Viagra and cialis as well.Most of us keep that around just as we would vitamins.

  4. #4
    50%Natural's Avatar
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,132
    long live cialas

  5. #5
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    long live cialas
    Hence the name"50% natural"

  6. #6
    50%Natural's Avatar
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,132
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Hence the name"50% natural"
    haha

    I know after a while of being on cycle my sex drive diminishes some so I do keep it around

  7. #7
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Hence the name"50% natural"
    We're hijacking his thread but....BWAH HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

  8. #8
    Countryboy is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    42
    Well, I called GNC and they told me something named stamina V, they said it had good feed back from ppl like us, the guy I talked to actually did juice because he worked out at my gym before. He said tribulas is also good at like 4g a day but will take awhile to get in ur system, he said the stamina V is simular to vigra which will start working once u take it and u dont take it every day just as needed. Let me know what u all think. Thanks. btw I have no viagra or cilias and if I asked for it being 24 at the dr's office he would laugh i know my dr. Thanks again

  9. #9
    50%Natural's Avatar
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,132
    Quote Originally Posted by Countryboy
    Well, I called GNC and they told me something named stamina V, they said it had good feed back from ppl like us, the guy I talked to actually did juice because he worked out at my gym before. He said tribulas is also good at like 4g a day but will take awhile to get in ur system, he said the stamina V is simular to vigra which will start working once u take it and u dont take it every day just as needed. Let me know what u all think. Thanks. btw I have no viagra or cilias and if I asked for it being 24 at the dr's office he would laugh i know my dr. Thanks again
    well, there are research sites out there for your research needs

  10. #10
    Countryboy is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    42
    Yes I know clomid is for kicking everything back in, but he read in the magizine that will actually talk about steroids and stuff not the sissy ones that clomid can help with a firmer erection while ur taking it, like a side effect. But have you all heard of the stamina V stuff? And yes I know theirs research sites and i have a few but not sure if they have viagra or not. But i need it for tomm. can't wait 10 days haha. Ya'll have a good one.

  11. #11
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Countryboy
    Yes I know clomid is for kicking everything back in, but he read in the magizine that will actually talk about steroids and stuff not the sissy ones that clomid can help with a firmer erection while ur taking it, like a side effect. But have you all heard of the stamina V stuff? And yes I know theirs research sites and i have a few but not sure if they have viagra or not. But i need it for tomm. can't wait 10 days haha. Ya'll have a good one.
    you need what for tom???? dude?.............eewww!!

  12. #12
    jmp51483's Avatar
    jmp51483 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    588
    Wait a minute!!!! Your telling me you called GNC about Steroid Questions?????? LOL Bro they hardly know what Whey Protein is... Common Now...


  13. #13
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    Quote Originally Posted by jmp51483
    Wait a minute!!!! Your telling me you called GNC about Steroid Questions?????? LOL Bro they hardly know what Whey Protein is... Common Now...

    hey this guy has a point. this is about the most inteligent response i have ever seen him make............ just kidding J.. peace fool!

  14. #14
    Countryboy is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    42
    the one I know does, he competes here and was 2nd in super heavy weight, I just didn't let him know it was me calling .

  15. #15
    bubbathegut's Avatar
    bubbathegut is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    PLZ dont IM me 4 Source's
    Posts
    754
    i like to take 3 viagra and then go to the mall....

  16. #16
    Consistency's Avatar
    Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Tenn
    Posts
    4,286
    most research sites have viagra or cialis

  17. #17
    Flasher's Avatar
    Flasher is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    212
    I saw that stamina V stuff as well, it's new but would like to know too if anyone has tried or heard anything????

    I'll bump this one

  18. #18
    1-Cent's Avatar
    1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Canada, Eh
    Posts
    2,389
    How high should test be run then to avoid the dreaded deca dick?

  19. #19
    Kaleb is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    166
    Well, I called GNC and they told me something named stamina V
    Bro I don't listen to ANYONE from a supplement store anymore. They will say whatever the **** they want. Nobody wants to say they have no idea and look like an idiot. Get some Viagra or Cialis like the bro's are telling you.

  20. #20
    Kaleb is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    166
    How high should test be run then to avoid the dreaded deca dick?
    100mg's over the Deca , that's what I've always been told. Some do it 200, so Test 500 Deca 300.

  21. #21
    bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    302
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    How high should test be run then to avoid the dreaded deca dick?
    At least 100mg higher than the Deca .

  22. #22
    Countryboy is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    42
    I ran 500mg/week test and 400mg/deca so mine was 100mg a week over, and to the guy that don't listten to any supplement store, It's not physically possible for me to get viagra or cialis by tomm night, because im leaving tomm evening and will be gone until sunday.. So thats why I wanted to know if anyone has tried that stamina V stuff, I looked at the ingredients and it has the e word in it which is what horney goat weed is, and has other things that supposed stimulate the male which is herbal. I dunno though, this guy don't try to sell **** he don't push nothing on anyone. He tried to tell me about 9 dollar bottle of tribulas first then I said money isn't an issue so what is the best he said he got a lot of feed back about that stamina V stuff. I dunno Just wondering if anyone tried it. I may get some tomm. and C couldn't hurt, cause ive heard ppl say that horney goat weed has helped and it has this same thing in it with other stuff.

  23. #23
    Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,886
    Quote Originally Posted by Countryboy
    I've taken for 12 weeks test/deca, test was higher then the deca by 100mg a week. And here recently I started test prop at 100mg eod. So i know my test is higher then my deca so I shouldn't get deca dick. But yet at the same time my penis doesn't get a hard on erection like it did and taking this test prop it should. My question is along with tribulas what else can I get at a health store to help getting it hard quick I mean like 1 day quick if u know what I mean. Also I have one more shot of propinate about half cc. then I'm going to take my bulgarian clomid if they are real. Does clomid help if u a solid erection, someone told me they read in a bb magizine that it does. Thanks again.
    The rule of thumb is you dont take just 100 mg more testosterone then deca , it is well known that you can get deca dicked taking 500 mg testosterone and 400 mg deca a week. You are supposed to double it, except once you reach 750 mg testosterone, then you dont need to go higher. Like if you are doing 400 or 500 mg deca a week, you need 750 testosterone.

    I have followed this rule which was told to me by my source and it has worked well, I have always had incredible sex drives all thru doing deca - no problem. THis last cycle I did 500 mg deca a week and 750 mg test enanthate and the sex drive was never stronger and the dick was never harder!

  24. #24
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    The rule of thumb is you dont take just 100 mg more testosterone then deca , it is well known that you can get deca dicked taking 500 mg testosterone and 400 mg deca a week. You are supposed to double it, except once you reach 750 mg testosterone, then you dont need to go higher. Like if you are doing 400 or 500 mg deca a week, you need 750 testosterone.

    I have followed this rule which was told to me by my source and it has worked well, I have always had incredible sex drives all thru doing deca - no problem. THis last cycle I did 500 mg deca a week and 750 mg test enanthate and the sex drive was never stronger and the dick was never harder!
    I soooooo disagree with your long winded advice on run test at double the dose of deca....that is the most rediculous comment I've read in a long time.

  25. #25
    Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,886
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I soooooo disagree with your long winded advice on run test at double the dose of deca....that is the most rediculous comment I've read in a long time.
    Basically going by my source's advice and when I first came here last year it was the advice going around, but then again, everyone was being recommended to keep the deca down to between 250 mg and 300 mg and the testosterone at 500/550/600 respectively. Seems like lately its become the rage to suggest really big mega doses of deca, testosterone, etc. I think the double the dose advise makes more sence when suggesting a 250 deca/500 mg test cycle.

  26. #26
    millionmillionaires's Avatar
    millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Up there
    Posts
    224
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbathegut
    i like to take 3 viagra and then go to the mall....
    where I get down with the mannequins

    J/K bro. All good intentions here

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •