Is Test E ok to add to a cutting cycle.

I'm doing a cutting cycle which includes tren , deca , winstrol and clenbuterol .

I wish I hadn't done this cycle, cause I really enjoy being huge, even if being a bit bloated.

Anyway, I know everyone says that test should be the base steroid , especially for those roids that I chose, but I honestly have no problem with my sex drive or erection and i'm on week 8 of 16

I just wanted to ask whether just 250mg of testosterone enanthate will put on some extra size for the next 8 weeks, or if it would just be a waste of money at such a low dose.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    what does your cycle look like? In all actuallity, I would not consider deca a cutting drug or test e for that matter, but it all really depends on how clean your diet is to begin with

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Enan can be used to cut but your diet will need to be super clean but since you're running Tren why not use Prop at 100mg ED....... you will be or should be doing ED injections anyway. Also, the test will help with the shutdown from the deca and tren.

How is your sex drive? Deca and Tren is hard on HPTA and prolactin levels can get up there quick.
    Last edited by TheMudMan; 07-06-2004 at 09:28 AM.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Personally I wouldnt use Test E to cut. It holds a bit of water. I would use Test Prop instead. Surely you can still use Test E 2 cut up, but if you want the 100% accuracy out of it, I'd say Test Prop is a better way to go

Jrock79 is offline Junior Member
    Im actually using Test (QV 200) right now in my cut cycle. I only run 1cc 2x's a week. It does hold a little bit of water but it's a better choice than deca . Try getting some Anavar , that is working very well!..corrected!
    Last edited by Jrock79; 07-06-2004 at 10:47 AM.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrock79
    Im actually using Test Prop (QV 200) right now in my cut cycle. I only run 1cc 2x's a week. It does hold a little bit of water but it's a better choice than deca. Try getting some Anavar, that is working very well!
    you need more test that that... and prop needs to be shot ED. QVs 200 is cyp not prop..... Unless they came out with a stronger concentration but I highly doubt it

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    I think adding some test of any kind to that cycle would be a good idea.

More Test than 1CC?

Here is what Im doing (12 Week Cycle)

1CC Test 2xs/week
    50mg/Winny/day
    40mg/Anavar /day
    100mcg Clen 2days on/off
    Tomox. as AE
    any suggestions (may be too late, already in week 9)

**Not trying to take over thread**
    Last edited by Jrock79; 07-06-2004 at 10:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jrock79
    More Test than 1CC?

Here is what Im doing (12 Week Cycle)

1CC Test 2xs/week
    50mg/Winny/day
    40mg/Anavar /day
    100mcg Clen 2days on/off
    Tomox. as AE
    any suggestions (may be too late, already in week 9)
    what color is your QV bottle? blue or yellow? blue is cyp and yellow is prop. like you said its week 9. I can give you my advice if you want it....

Im pretty sure the bottle is Brown (label is blue)..Pretty sure yet dont have it anywhere near me.
    Last edited by Jrock79; 07-06-2004 at 10:59 AM.

I was referring to the label.....

blue

then its cyp, and shooting it twice a week is a good thing. so becuse your doing cyp start clomid 2 weeks after your last shot

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    I fyou use test E in a cutting cycle you will want an AI and an SERM to keep water off, a shorter ester might be a better choice.

thanks man....I have liquidex and tomox on hand....was thinking that would do!

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    what does your cycle look like? In all actuallity, I would not consider deca a cutting drug or test e for that matter, but it all really depends on how clean your diet is to begin with
    I would definately not consider test E a cutting drug either, but do you think I can get away with the water retention since i'm only going to be using 250mg/week for the last 8 weeks of my cycle WITH 10mg Nolva/day and 25mg proviron (the factories have stopped producing it now )throughout the cycle. However Deca IMO can be combined with any cycle, whether cutting or bulking. It just mixes with everything with fantastic results and very low water retention. Deca dick was never a problem for me.

My cycle consists of

weeks 1-6 Tren
    weeks 4-16 Deca at 400mg/week
    weeks 10-16 Winstrol Depot 50mg/day
    weeks 15-19 Clenbuterol with PCT Therapy consisting of Clomid and HCG

My diet is clean from fats apart from EFA's like olive oil, but my carb intake is quite high and I consume approx 200gramms protein per day as well as around 3000-3500 calories from complex carbohydrates.

I do cardio 3 times a week for 45 minutes also. I burn fat like a mofo with cardio.

cycle looks good, i dont like boners either

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Enan can be used to cut but your diet will need to be super clean but since you're running Tren why not use Prop at 100mg ED....... you will be or should be doing ED injections anyway. Also, the test will help with the shutdown from the deca and tren.

How is your sex drive? Deca and Tren is hard on HPTA and prolactin levels can get up there quick.
    I would use prop, but it's too expensive. I would need so many amps. But a very good point.

As I said in my previous post my sex drive is through the roof. You know some people get sexual overstimulation from deca, whereas others get deca dick and no sex drive whatsoever.

1 problem however, that could be from the deca, is that although my dick erects, it doesn't get stiff, but it's kind of bendy. A couple of women complained about this and realized I was doing steroids . Is this a side effect of steroid use , or just drugs that shut down the HPTA hard.

Anyone else have this problem. (Erection, but not a stiff erection)

Also what combats prolactin levels. I guess nothing
    I don't seem to have a problem however. The last time I got gyno was from Sustanon . Never using it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Personally I wouldnt use Test E to cut. It holds a bit of water. I would use Test Prop instead. Surely you can still use Test E 2 cut up, but if you want the 100% accuracy out of it, I'd say Test Prop is a better
    way to go
    Couldn't I get away with the water retention if I take nolva every day like i'm doing as well as avoid sodium?

When I finish the cycle, the water should dissapear anyway, hopefully leaving the lean muscle mass underneath behind, after PCT. I can put up with a bit of water until the end of the cycle, but it's the estrogen levels i'm worried about. I wanna completely stamp them out.

Quote Originally Posted by RJM03
    I fyou use test E in a cutting cycle you will want an AI and an SERM to keep water off, a shorter ester might be a better choice.
    Yeap, your right. Prop would have been perfect, but I would need too many amps and I can't fork out that kind of money at the moment.

Wouldn't you say 250mg of enanthate is very mild however?

I am taking AI's throughout the cycle.

pb2xtreme1 is offline Banned
    just a quick question, naybe dumb but are AI's (anti inflamatories?) if so does that help with water retention?

Quote Originally Posted by pb2xtreme1
    just a quick question, naybe dumb but are AI's (anti inflamatories?) if so does that help with water retention?
    AI stands for Aromatise Inhibitor...

bump

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hey mate, 250mg is a moderately low dose, and whilst most say too low and 500mg is standard, after reading numerous posts of people using low doses it could work

i remember reading a post recently where someone ran 200mg eq and 250mg test e/wk

and went from 195-210 and also reduced their bf by 6%

Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    hey mate, 250mg is a moderately low dose, and whilst most say too low and 500mg is standard, after reading numerous posts of people using low doses it could work

i remember reading a post recently where someone ran 200mg eq and 250mg test e/wk

and went from 195-210 and also reduced their bf by 6%
    Thanks, sounds good!

getting rid of water retention is not as easy as that my friend. You dont know how much water your body will retain. It all depends on how your body reacts. Its ok to use any test to cut up, but I am just saying that test prop retains less water and may make you lookin a bit leaner than if you used test E.

Test enantate is perfect for cutting if stacked with Letrozole (no difference between Enan and Prop except it takes longer to feel the enan)

Second to cut don't use Deca but go for equipose!

A good cycle would be:

Week 1-14 Test Enan 250 mg E3D
    Week 1-12 Equipose 200 mg E3D
    Week 1-10 Tren Enan 200 mg E3D
    Week11-16 Anavar or Winstrol 50 mg ED
    PCT week 16

Letrozole as Anti-estrogen!
    Protein at least 200 grams a day!
    Clen with Taurin 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off with ECY on off weeks!
    (Take Clen + Ketotifen + Taurine during entire PCT!)

Greets
    Kingofmasters

I dont know how good Test E is for cutting when used with Letrozole . But Test E and Test Prop are not the same. Their esters are different, they feel different and they certinly bring different results.

I used both and when stacked with Letrozole they are the same, except for how long it takes to actually feel the prop!

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    I dont know how good Test E is for cutting when used with Letrozole.
    Letrozole does a real good job of killing bloat.

Yeah I am aware of wat Let does, but just dont know how well it really works coz I have never used it b4. Thanx anyway bro

You are right when you say the ester effects the characteristics:

This has to do with (previous post of mine):

The ester also affects the characteristics of the steroid , even though it has the same parentmolecule, this has three reasons:

1) Some steroids benefit more from a steady release of molecules then from "shocking" the body by saturating all receptors at once

2) The ester affects the Molecular weight of the total meaning longer esters mean less of the parent hormone
    (Test Undecanoate is the longest ester and will yield about 60% Testosteron per mg in contrast to Test Base which is 100%)

3) Enzymes-interactions --> The body works with a Feedbacksystem, the higher the concentration the more the body will try to normalize the old situation (Homeostasis), that's why in theory Test Base is the worst for Gyno since the enormous amount of accumelating Test in the blood in a short period, will be compensated by an enormous amount of Estrogenproduction (which when turned to Estradiol will cause a hell of a lot of trouble).

But when I use Prop and Enan it certainly doesn't feel different or yield other results!

Greets
    Kingofmasters

great post

Thread Information