kubano28 is offline Associate Member

HAIRLOSS,which gear is and which one is not ????

Ok bros ,i have been reading a lot of post about gear that will accelerated ur hair loss and which ones are mild on the hair line,unfortunally there is alot of misundertand info going around,please give ur opinions about which gear is or not prone to cause hairloss and please provide where did u get this info or poste it here,please be sure the info u are about to post is not something u read from another post and that u are certain about what info u are giving.
    -this info will be helpfull to me and all other bros who will be reading this post.
    -primabolan depot:even though is a dhb derivative i have thought always is gentle on the hairline.
    -deca durabolin : gentle
    -boldelone: not gentle
    -winstrol depot:not gentle
    -anavar : gentle
    -test and all other gear containing test in different ways ,depending on the amount taken can be hard on the hairline,but it can be slowdown with the use of (finasteride) ,(known as propecia or proscar),minoxodil(rogaine) and some other sustances,champoos ect,
    please give ur thoughts on this,
    Last edited by kubano28; 07-06-2004 at 12:24 PM.

dirtybrit55 is offline Member
    BTW it is finasteride that is known as Propecia (1mg Finast.) and Proscar (5mg), not Minoxidil..

Quote Originally Posted by dirtybrit55
    BTW it is finasteride that is known as Propecia (1mg Finast.) and Proscar (5mg), not Minoxidil..
    ok bro ,my bad,got it a lil mixup,fixxxxxxxxxxxed
    Last edited by kubano28; 07-06-2004 at 09:22 PM.

i guess im the only one here going bald,or maybe nobody gives a fuk about this thread

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    winny is bad for the line. Other than that i dont really know. I only seem to lose a few more hair focules than normal when i am on. But then again i am young.

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    winny is suposed to be the worst and then test behind that. Hairloss is a broad subject with alot of potential avenues to pursue depending on the person. I don't really have any inklings of MPD but if I cycle I still want to use something like a nizoral shampoo to soak up the scalp DHT.

nizoral shampoo????,im already using propecia and rogaine,dont know if it will do anygood to ad some of this shampoo ,has there been any studies about this shampoo,backing it up on its results ,anyone.

lean1 is offline Junior Member
    EQ for me oh my god!!!!!!!!!!! and HBP

dirtybrit55 is offline Member
    how is anavar ? does it convert to dht?

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I have no problems with test/eq and dbol while running a dht inhibitor like proscar/propecia and I use minoxidil 5% twice a day.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    I just go my nizoral2% in yeaterday....so i will keep an update of how its going with that, but as far as research then yes Nizorl 2% proven to remove DHT from scalp, have anti-adrogen properties and increases hair follicule diameter, these facts have all been scientifically proven, the shampoo is still sold mainly for trating dandruff and scalp fungus and other conditions, but it does work for thinning hair, some say as well as 2%minoxidil!!
    However it isnt extremley effective if used alone because its better to attack DHT internally too! And dont over use the Nizoral, if you try to use it daily or more than that then it will really dry up your scalp and caus ehair to fall off!!

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    I just go my nizoral2% in yeaterday....so i will keep an update of how its going with that, but as far as research then yes Nizorl 2% proven to remove DHT from scalp, have anti-adrogen properties and increases hair follicule diameter, these facts have all been scientifically proven, the shampoo is still sold mainly for trating dandruff and scalp fungus and other conditions, but it does work for thinning hair, some say as well as 2%minoxidil!!
    However it isnt extremley effective if used alone because its better to attack DHT internally too! And dont over use the Nizoral, if you try to use it daily or more than that then it will really dry up your scalp and caus ehair to fall off!!

Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    where u buy it at ,any pharmacy or do u need a prescription ?????,let me know bro,

There is always the option of running some finasteride (propecia/proscar) but what have you guys heard about counter indications of this stuff with Deca and don't you have to start this stuff much earlier than you start your cycle (like 3 weeks) in order for it to take effect and be ready to go with the Test starts converting.

I have also heard some rumors that DHT is mildly anabolic so don't block its conversion to it unless you are really susceptible to MPB.

What dosage levels are you guys running Finasteride and for how long before and after cycle.

i have been using finasteride for about two years now,and will probably will use til i get tired of losing my hair and just chave it all off,

I think Nizoral is OTC at 1% in the states.

Thread Information