justyjust is offline New Member

Arrow best place to inject

hi i have seen lots of site's and page's but i would like to know what you think is the best place to inject? i remember when the doc injected me in the delts before your arm ake's for some time after. my aim is just to build my upper body. will it make a difference from leg to arm. if i injected in the leg will that benifit more from growth?? thanks

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Where you inject has nothing to do with where you grow. I do the glutes because it is the safest.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Isn't it true that with certain drugs, the injection site grows more? I remember reading that somewhere.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Isn't it true that with certain drugs, the injection site grows more? I remember reading that somewhere.
    It is up for debate but that theory is on the losing end. Not a lot to back it up.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    If that were the case people ass would be huge.... it doenst work like that unless its IM slin or IGF...

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    If that were the case people ass would be huge.... it doenst work like that unless its IM slin or IGF...

Maybe thats what it was... I know something does the spot growth

true but not your common run of the mill AAS

justyjust is offline New Member
    do you get a arse ake after injecting then? say if i had two 250mg test e to take should a do both glutes?

yes one shot in one cheek the other shot in the other cheek. Test E is E3D, just a friendly reminder

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    I used to do only my glutes but now scar tissue has become an issue so I added the delts and Im about to add another site to the rotation. I just dont know what site yet

Love the glute and for some odd reason I like the delts. Had two coincidental bad experiences with the thighs.

Opey is offline Associate Member
    synthol or site inhancement oil. i have heard that it is very effective but hurts like a b*tch. got this from another site:

This is not an anabolic steroid nor is it even an anabolic chemical except as a food. These were reported popular injectable products that contain a sterile (bacteria free and pure) medium chain triglyceride (MCT), an acid, and usually Procain or lidocaine (all of which have been made inert). The oil was injected deep into a muscle to add size. Usually this was done to smaller muscle groups such as biceps, triceps, delts, calves, and smaller round back muscles.

Most pro's who were using the stuff said that they had inject 2-3 cc's, 2-4 times per week directly into each target muscle for 2-4 weeks. They then followed this build-up with 3cc once a week for 15-25 weeks, which they had claimed made the gain in size permanent.

On the noted plus side, this would stretch muscle fascia so that there is more room for muscle growth naturally. It had often been said that the results are a somewhat encapsulated oil pockets. But the size effects were admittedly dramatic. There were competing bodybuilders who admitted to over 100 weekly injection sites. Sad.

Fascia (the tissue that encases muscles) advantage aside, this could be a bad idea. The argument is that since MCT is a food product made from fatty acids and glycerol it could not hurt them. Well, many things good to eat could hurt you very bad if injected into the body!

To be honest I have heard of no negative side effects as of yet except for the obvious loss of striations in delts and triceps, or when a vein was accidentally localized. I was of two minds on Synthol use until a year ago.

Jrock79 is offline Junior Member
    Delts and Gluts work like a charm. Just hate when I hit a nerve in my delts, doesn't feel good!

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Glutes and delts for me.

And don't use synthol.

SaTyR is offline Member

Yes Synthol

Thread Information