Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member

Tornell SUSTANON 250

I know that the Tornell is theoretically underdosed and not as good as others, but I am running it @ 2.5cc week with shots EOD. I was wondering when I should expect to see or feel this, as I am in week 5 and havent really noticed any of the things that I should have. It might be fake, but am I just rushing it? I have gained weight, but that may be from eating healthy and an increase of protein intake. OH yeah, I am also taking deca @ 2cc week. Thanks

whats your calorie intake look like? theres a possibility they are fake, because, i ran 2 faked vials of tornell sust as a first cycle(says 4l-a and has a pic of a dog and cat on the boxes right?)

if your not growing, its from calorie consumption, end of story.

but if your not growing like you thought you would be growing, then its a different story. how are you running it? .75 cc eod?

if this is your first cycle, the prop kicks in only after a few days, and even if your only running 8/10 of a cc, theres a high enough concentration of prop for you to see SOMETHING. how much have you gained so far?

Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    whats your calorie intake look like? theres a possibility they are fake, because, i ran 2 faked vials of tornell sust as a first cycle(says 4l-a and has a pic of a dog and cat on the boxes right?)

if your not growing, its from calorie consumption, end of story.

but if your not growing like you thought you would be growing, then its a different story. how are you running it? .75 cc eod?

if this is your first cycle, the prop kicks in only after a few days, and even if your only running 8/10 of a cc, theres a high enough concentration of prop for you to see SOMETHING. how much have you gained so far?
    Ok my caloric intake is about 4000 day. Mostly from food but some from liquid. I am eating about 2 - 2 1/2 grams a day of protein per weight.

My dosage is dispersed at either .625 or .833 cc EOD depending on the days of the week (3 or 4).

With the deca (2cc week) and the test, I have gained about 15lbs thusfar. But the thing is, I stopped drinking, smoking, and eating bad food. So the weight could be a combination. I can get the details of the box in a sec.

well, this is why i tell every1 to run a single ester as a first cycle bro, sustanon was meant to be shot its full 250 milligrams ATLEAST EOD.

but back to help you out, try bumping protein consumption up. eat a little more dirtier.im not saying start throwin down twinkies and cupcakes. im just saying dont be afriad to eat dirt calories such as friend food. remember bro, testosterones base is cholesterol. stop eating so clean, you might gain an extra percentage or 2 when making gains again, but you will be alot happier with the results bro.

Thanks bro....... I know NOW I should have ran a single ester as a first, but I am 5 weeks in now so I am going with it. At the full 250mg EOD thats like 3 or 4 cc week ya know. I would do it, but Its too much for a first. But ok so I eat dirty a little and gain some more strength. Ok. But is there anyway to tell if its a ake or not? I mean I am using injects like 4 - 6 week. I dont mind, but if its fake Im gonna be pissed ya know

anyone else

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't be worried about it being underdosed so much as it being dirty......so many guys have ended up with absesses from dirty mexican gear. Tornell being the classic example.

And it most likely is underdosed BTW......

IMO-Don't waste your money on it.

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    I wouldn't be worried about it being underdosed so much as it being dirty......so many guys have ended up with absesses from dirty mexican gear. Tornell being the classic example.

And it most likely is underdosed BTW......

IMO-Don't waste your money on it.
    I already have it so I am trying to decide if its real or not. I WILL NOT use Tornell again, but I do have to finish my cycle with it. I have not had any problems with it being dirty yet (knock on wood)

Justincase is offline Associate Member
    well, this is why i tell every1 to run a single ester as a first cycle bro, sustanon was meant to be shot its full 250 milligrams ATLEAST EOD.

but back to help you out, try bumping protein consumption up. eat a little more dirtier.im not saying start throwin down twinkies and cupcakes. im just saying dont be afriad to eat dirt calories such as friend food. remember bro, testosterones base is cholesterol. stop eating so clean, you might gain an extra percentage or 2 when making gains again, but you will be alot happier with the results bro.
    ???? What? "sustanon was meant to be shot its full 250 milligrams ATLEAST EOD." How can you say that?.........sust WAS meant to be shot once a week that is why it is a multi-ester AS.......and 250mg is 250mg....if you shoot it once a week or break it into smaller shots several times a week….at the end of a week its still 250mg!

Quote Originally Posted by Justincase
    ???? What? "sustanon was meant to be shot its full 250 milligrams ATLEAST EOD." How can you say that?.........sust WAS meant to be shot once a week that is why it is a multi-ester AS.......and 250mg is 250mg....if you shoot it once a week or break it into smaller shots several times a week….at the end of a week its still 250mg!
    Actually because of the PROP in it it is most effective to be shot EOD. What he was saying was to maximize the Sus you need to shoot 250mg EOD. Thats why it is NOT meant for a newbie on a first cycle because it is too much for the body.

sorry bro, i had to make a quick run so i logged off. back to the sust.........

in HRT sustanon has a few benefits over single estered test. beeing the reason, its fast acting, and because of the tests in it other than prop-it has a longer half life. thats in HRT.....................

in the weightlifting community, sustanon is a poor choice to be ran once a week, or even twice a week. its main objective is to be fast acting and long lasting, but when you break it down into smaller doseages, your messing with the concentrations, giving you not so good results.

at the end of the week, 250 mg's is no longer 250 mg's. the prop has already left your system, and the other esters are simply degrating(sp?). day by day your losing testosterone rapidly. it all just depends on what type of test your running.

im not gonna go on to explain it all in detail, i'll leave that up to you to figure out on your own.

Isocarpoate-twice weekly--similar to Enanthate , Phenylpropionate EoD to E3D, Propionate at least EoD or E3D is best. These three esters make up 150mg of the 250 bro. That is why they need to be shot more that once weekly. Deconate is usually shot once a week, but too keep test levels steady with those faster acting esters you need to shoot is more often bro. 250 EoD is too high, and 300mg of fast acting esters a week is good enough until deconate kicks in and then youll be golden.

Prop every day is best I mean. Oops.

Quote Originally Posted by Tryin2getHUGE
    I already have it so I am trying to decide if its real or not. I WILL NOT use Tornell again, but I do have to finish my cycle with it. I have not had any problems with it being dirty yet (knock on wood)

well, if its week 5, what kind of strength gains have you attained? has the weight youve been gaining been lean? can you tell if you have retained water? does your back get pumped?

its all the little things bro, that will tell you when your on.if the deca is real, and the test isnt, it should be easy as hell to know if its legit or not.

So what do you all suggest? Like I said, NOW I am running at 2.5cc week split over injects EOD of either .625 x 4 days in the week, or .833 x 3 days that week.

bubbathegut is offline Member
    tornell is not known for overdosing their products, thats why they are so cheap, but effective

well, if its week 5, what kind of strength gains have you attained? has the weight youve been gaining been lean? can you tell if you have retained water? does your back get pumped?

its all the little things bro, that will tell you when your on.if the deca is real, and the test isnt, it should be easy as hell to know if its legit or not.
    See thats the thing. My strength has been awesome. I even took a week off from overtraining basically and when I went back I was stronger yet. Like I have DEFINATELY gained strength, and I FEEL stronger. The weight has been pretty lean. For example my waist is STILL the same size but I am 15lbs heavier. Water retention seems minimal and no on my back.

do the .625, keep blood levels steady. but **** bro, your only getting around 20 mg's of prop on every shot, that will give you jack crap.almost wasing it......

See thats the thing. My strength has been awesome. I even took a week off from overtraining basically and when I went back I was stronger yet. Like I have DEFINATELY gained strength, and I FEEL stronger. The weight has been pretty lean. For example my waist is STILL the same size but I am 15lbs heavier. Water retention seems minimal and no on my back.

strength wise; whats "awesome" to you?like, gimme an example.

do the .625, keep blood levels steady. but **** bro, your only getting around 20 mg's of prop on every shot, that will give you jack crap.almost wasing it......
    Then whats up bro....... help a brotha out. What do you suggest? Oh, FYI, I HAVE NOT gained ANY weight in about 2 weeks. It ALL came in the first 2 weeks so I dont know whats up. I am even almost doubling calories and protein.

I understand the prop issue......what he wrote is incorrect... your not going to shoot
    a full 250mg EOD just to keep the prop levels stable...my god its only 30mg out of
    250mg......granted it is much easer to stick with a single ester AS but don’t mislead
    people about the amount they need to inject…

if you got dough, i suggest you grab a bottle of cypionate and finish out the cycle with that. thats the only way i see things changing.

I understand the prop issue......what he wrote is incorrect... your not going to shoot
    a full 250mg EOD just to keep the prop levels stable...my god its only 30mg out of
    250mg......granted it is much easer to stick with a single ester AS but don’t mislead
    Agreed

really? so why is he on the board asking why his weight gain has halted? ****, if your so educated about anabolics, you fix the problem. genius...........

if you got dough, i suggest you grab a bottle of cypionate and finish out the cycle with that. thats the only way i see things changing.
    Well I could do that, but I have almost 20mls of SuperTest left. Should I just get some Cyp and bag the tornell once I get it? Or just up the dosage?

really? so why is he on the board asking why his weight gain has halted? ****, if your so educated about anabolics, you fix the problem. genius...........
    hmmm......you know it could be diet, fake gear, poor workout, over training...
    ect..... but one thing I do know for a fact is 30mg of prop. will not make him
    or break him....sorry!

hmmm......you know it could be diet, fake gear, poor workout, over training...
    ect..... but one thing I do know for a fact is 30mg of prop. will not make him
    or break him....sorry!
    I totally understand..... but diet is AWESOME, gear I am unsure of, Workout is very good, and I was overtraining so I cut back some.

its up to you bro, in my personal opinion i would just grab some cyp or enanth. i wouldnt take the chance of upping the doseage on my first cycle. if you go overboard and happen to hit the 650/700 mark on your 1st cycle, your in bad shape on your 2nd/3rd/so on you know what i mean? judging tornells overdosing/underdosing also, its just something i wouldnt try.

its up to you bro, in my personal opinion i would just grab some cyp or enanth. i wouldnt take the chance of upping the doseage on my first cycle. if you go overboard and happen to hit the 650/700 mark on your 1st cycle, your in bad shape on your 2nd/3rd/so on you know what i mean? judging tornells overdosing/underdosing also, its just something i wouldnt try.
    I agree.....don't do 650-700mg your first cycle....your up 15 lbs and you are
    much stronger then when you first started...all this in 5 weeks...I would say
    you are doing a good job.....and so is the juice

Ok I should consider that then., But I SHOULD know by now right if the test is fake right? The only thing I have noticed is that I am ALWAYS horny, but I am naturally that way so again I dont know what that is linked too.

your taking in 625 mg's of test, and 600 mg's of deca right?

Ok I should consider that then., But I SHOULD know by now right if the test is fake right? The only thing I have noticed is that I am ALWAYS horny, but I am naturally that way so again I dont know what that is linked too.
    TryintoGet huge you are seeing sides from the test like a constant hard on, increased sexually aggression and so on. If you are, then the sust is good. Remember, most people dont start seeing real gains off of sust until after week 5. If you plan on keeping with tornell your dosage should break down like this:

2.5cc=625mg a week (were assuming it is underdosed to 500mg). 625/7days a week = 90mg a day. Your shooting EoD so you need 180mg every two days. (2.5cc*180mg)/625mg Works out to .71cc eod day for throughout the cycle.

If your switching Tests because you think the stuff is Bunk and you have an option to choose Tests, go with Prop so the Ester will kick in right away to get you on your way.

Maybe I am just freaking out a little too soon. I definately am NOT gonna up the dosage. Maybe I should just ride it out and if nothing changes say in the next 3 or 4 weeks, then change and run 4 weeks of Cyp and extend the cycle.

your taking in 625 mg's of test, and 600 mg's of deca right?
    Yeah 625 test and 600 deca

I agree. Youll see results on less. The above breakdown was assuming it was underdosed. Save your receptors for later cycles IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by BeefCakeStew
    TryintoGet huge you are seeing sides from the test like a constant hard on, increased sexually aggression and so on. If you are, then the sust is good. Remember, most people dont start seeing real gains off of sust until after week 5. If you plan on keeping with tornell your dosage should break down like this:

2.5cc=625mg a week (were assuming it is underdosed to 500mg). 625/7days a week = 90mg a day. Your shooting EoD so you need 180mg every two days. (2.5cc*180mg)/625mg Works out to .71cc eod day for throughout the cycle.

If your switching Tests because you think the stuff is Bunk and you have an option to choose Tests, go with Prop so the Ester will kick in right away to get you on your way.
    True..... but on if I go EOD, some weeks have 4 days and some have 3 days. so it looks like this: 3 day weeks (ex. M, We, Fr) - .833cc then continuing along that series would be: (Su,Tu,Th,Sa) - .625 cc

True..... but on if I go EOD, some weeks have 4 days and some have 3 days. so it looks like this: 3 day weeks (ex. M, We, Fr) - .833cc then continuing along that series would be: (Su,Tu,Th,Sa) - .625 cc

I broke it down by how much you need every day regardless of m, tu, th, Sa. Your body only know frequency mg's not if it is mon or tues.

In other words, its 2.84cc every 8 days, which is the same as 2.5 every 7 (pretty sure I did the math right)

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    tornell sust would not be my 1st choice for gear. i've used it before and i'd get higher test levels sucking a bull's dick then using that ****. however, if you've gained a solid 15lbs in 5 weeks, gotten stronger, and seeing a healthy sex drive then your doin just fine bro. 15lbs in first 5 wks due to gear, diet, or training is most commendable. good luck to ya bro, just next time stick to a singler esther test or some organon sust!

Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    tornell sust would not be my 1st choice for gear. i've used it before and i'd get higher test levels sucking a bull's dick then using that ****. however, if you've gained a solid 15lbs in 5 weeks, gotten stronger, and seeing a healthy sex drive then your doin just fine bro. 15lbs in first 5 wks due to gear, diet, or training is most commendable. good luck to ya bro, just next time stick to a singler esther test or some organon sust!
    Thanks bro...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information