aussiejuicer is offline Associate Member

prop or dbol kickstart?

What do you guys prefer when kickstarting a test E/Deca cycle? Prop or Dbol ? My next cycle coming up will be:

wk1-12 test E 500mg
    wk1-11 deca 400mg

I was wondering what the best thing to kickstart it would be. I'm thinking prop at 75mg ED for 4 weeks, but because i'm using 500mg test e a week also, can having a gram of test in your system the first 4 weeks then reducing it to 500mg affect your performance while on the cycle?

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    i love my prop bro. dbol is a good kick start but i hate the water weight.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiejuicer
    What do you guys prefer when kickstarting a test E/Deca cycle? Prop or Dbol ? My next cycle coming up will be:

wk1-12 test E 500mg
    wk1-11 deca 400mg

I was wondering what the best thing to kickstart it would be. I'm thinking prop at 75mg ED for 4 weeks, but because i'm using 500mg test e a week also, can having a gram of test in your system the first 4 weeks then reducing it to 500mg affect your performance while on the cycle?

hey man i ran test and dbol by themselves first cycle.. my cycle i started last week is similar to yours im running test e 500mgs/wk.. deca 300mgs.. i am kickstarting it with 75mgs/prop and 1cc of b12 ED... its only been about a week but ive been feeling good...

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    The enth won't even be kicking in until week 4 or so. By the time you stop shooting the prop the enth should be doing it's job. I like prop to front load obviously. 75-100mg ed, depending on the experience. Dbol bloates me too much. I don't think that going from prop to enth should be a problem. If you want you could front end load you cycle starting at wk 8-12. 75-100mg ed. This helps with some of the lag when ending a cycle.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    The enth won't even be kicking in until week 4 or so. By the time you stop shooting the prop the enth should be doing it's job. I like prop to front load obviously. 75-100mg ed, depending on the experience. Dbol bloates me too much. I don't think that going from prop to enth should be a problem. If you want you could front end load you cycle starting at wk 8-12. 75-100mg ed. This helps with some of the lag when ending a cycle.
    I like this way...... Jump start and then end the cycle with prop....... takes you right into PCT

Thread Information