Thread: test suspension

noel44 is offline New Member

test suspension

What are some opinions on test sus., any feedback good

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Ahh what do you want to know, it is a very fast acting test... Needs to be shot often..some time 2 times a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanhallmark
    Ahh what do you want to know, it is a very fast acting test... Needs to be shot often..some time 2 times a day.
    Well, Iv'e heard you can loose almost all gains, dont know much.....side effects......Iv'e also heard it can be a "dirty" substance, infection? I have no idea if its true

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Well it is suspended in a water base, the side effects would be the same as any other test, and with the right cycle and pct you should be able to keep most of your gains. i have never heard that it is a dirty substance.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanhallmark
    Well it is suspended in a water base, the side effects would be the same as any other test, and with the right cycle and pct you should be able to keep most of your gains. i have never heard that it is a dirty substance.
    okay, thanks

HILLBILLY is offline Associate Member
    CLINICAL NAME: Testosterone Suspension

STREET NAME: Suspension, Testolin, Androlan-Aqueous, Testosus

BODY BUILDING USE: Suspension is just straight up testosterone in a water base, so it is signgificantly different than the other testosterone preparations. And because of it's crystal structure (crystals suspended in bacteriostatic water), it will release testosterone for a good 2-3 days. So even though it has not undergone any esterfication process, it is actually highly effective because of its sustained release. Peak testosterone is reached in 3-4 days with suspension, whereas an oil-based long-acting product could take weeks to reach a peak. This is the advantage of using testosterone suspension, and probably what makes it among the most powerful mass builders on the market, despite what the uniformed have to say. I'd say 99% of the feedback i get on this product is positive.

RECOMMENDED DOSE: Since this is pure testosterone, it is a bit more potent then it's esterfied counterparts. Approximately25% mor potent! Perhaps this is why bodybuilders typically have nothing bad to say about it?? 50-100/mg daily is about all a man would want to take to see results. Some even inject 75-100/mg every other day to ease the inconvenience of daily injections. up to but no more than 300/mg every 3 days is most common for men. for women, 25-50/mg every 1-2 days is sufficient.

SIDE EFFECTS: It's relatively ok on the liver because of its fast action. Estrogen side effects only become an issue if this drug is taken for a longer periods and not during a pre-contest, hardening phase. This is really all i recommend for this drug anyway since it allows you to retain mass you've built throughout the year and make the physique hard before you start fighting water bloat. But if you keep a tight diet, this shouldn't be a problem at any time. It's what most bodybuilders and so called "clinical experts" fail to realize. Use CLOMID and HCG , both, starting the last week of the cycle and take Nolvadex throughout, and after just in case. Though this Test is water based it isn't perfect.

FAKES: One thing to watch with this testosterone prodict, as opposed to the oil-based varieties, is CONTAMINATED WATER. Even if you're getting testosterone suspension product, lab standards for counterfeits may not be high, so you may be risking your health. An injection of suspension should be a bit uncomfortable ( because ot the crystals ) but it should't linger for days. If redness and swelling occur, stop using it and see a doctor. Another thing to be aware of is, because of its suspended crystalline form, the active will often separate from the water it is suspended in when it is left alone for awhile. If it doesn't separate, its not Suspension.

EFFECTIVENESS RATING: Most steriod books say that this drug is inferior to other drugs as a mass builder and that it is not a good drug to use pre-contest, but i really disagree. With the right combination of anabolics for pre-contest, this can be an incredible hardening agent. I recommend it over Halotestin , and for most, there were fewwer side effects reported. I also recommend this for women ( sparingly ) because it is really a great hardener, along with Proviron , Nolvadex, Winstrol and Anavar . I'm going to give this one a 10+ for dramatic mass gains, and relative hardness ( with short use ) this can provide.

~By Jeff Summers--Steriods 101~

-JJ-

Froggy is offline Member
    Good post JJ. Short, fact-filled & no extra BS; good read.

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    not worth it

Quote Originally Posted by slobberknocker
    not worth it
    Why not?

-JJ-

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    Hurts like hell, requires 1-3 shots a day, and after all it's only test. You can get the same size and strength from any other ester that won't subject you to that kind of abuse. I don't know anyone that's been able to use it for more than 3 weeks. So it's not worth it to me. But if it floats your boat, have at it.

topcat50 is offline Junior Member
    I totally agree with Slobernocker ! Way to much pain with the water base plus I have had to use 20 g pins to get thet crap to flow and not clog up . I used lots of advice from others including heating and adding oil but it was still a Bitch to use . I did a few quad injects and I could hardly walk . Go with another type test ! Topcat

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I love it and I keep the weight. It is pure test and cant be detected in any sport. Does hurt like a bitch and you have to know site imjections. Biggest and safest gains you will ever get.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are just looking for a short acting test ester..prop is preferable, IMO.

Bump, Any other opinions on test suspension?

-JJ-

big4nuthin is offline Associate Member
    Can somebody direct me to more info on how one might theortically convert syno to test suspension. I am very familiar with syno coversions to test prop. Thanks!

Zues is offline Associate Member
    I would be a fan of it if it were easier to inject. I used a 22 gauge and it got clogged up after I stuck the needle in. If it werent for that I would sya I like it. I used Syd Group Suspension btw. I tried all different methods to have it pass through the needle easier but nothing worked. Probably just gonna have to use a thinkeer gauge needle.

steel_rail is offline Junior Member
    Yes, a thicker gauge needle will allow a smoother passage, it will have a tendency to clog every now and then.

PAIN pain from any clean gear is good, no vet stuff.
    I get excited when it starts, I just love gear period.

Funny thing though Suspension is the only gear I need someone to give me a shot.

My favorite words about Suspension "It's more mental than physical"

Being that I am saying this, b/c Suspension is such a fast acting test you can really workout beyond the point of overworking yourself.
    Have anyone ever had such a had arm or leg work out to where the muscle just goes numb, total loss of circulation. I have now that's pain, feels like you pulled the skin off you muscle and packed it with salt.

Last year I was in a bench press comp. I ran Susp 2 weeks before it, My cycle before the comp was EQ, Fina, and Prop. AMAZING strength gain the pump was PAINFULL.

Let's just say on my last attempt 575lbs. The weight came down slow I felt my skin on my chest streach. I got the weight up. I stood up and everyone had what I thought was a look of amazement, but it was from blood on my shirt. The skin tore near my outer chest and deltoid. PAIN. That SH#$ wasnt fun

So when you cry about Susp pain I laugh!

big4nuthin is offline Associate Member
    How do I make it?!?! I am drooling right now! There must be conversion process somewhere!

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    rock hard physique.i prefer it at the end of a cycle...last 4 weeks.then you can go immediately into your pct

boa10 is offline New Member
    hows the detection times on suspension?

Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member
    susp. is great... stops you whinning about how "winnie burns.." and "this sh!t left a welt on my a$$"

GRAET STUFF mixed w/ HALO also!!!

Quote Originally Posted by boa10
    hows the detection times on suspension?
    MASKING: This is a water-based testosterone that is rapidly used and and then expelled. It is the reason it must be replenished every 2 days or so. Fast-acting drugs are normally not a problem to take prior to a competition. This one is no exception. Stop taking this about 7-10 days out from a drug test. Unless you're holding a massive amount of metabolites from taking oil-based testosterones when you were a fat blob in the off-season, nothing should show from taking suspension.

~Jeff Summers Steriods 101~

-JJ-

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topcat50
    I totally agree with Slobernocker ! Way to much pain with the water base plus I have had to use 20 g pins to get thet crap to flow and not clog up . I used lots of advice from others including heating and adding oil but it was still a Bitch to use . I did a few quad injects and I could hardly walk . Go with another type test ! Topcat
    You guys must have had some sh*ty suspension.. Ive never had it clog up and have always used a 22g! I think its an awesome product, and will be using it again this summer with Winny and EQ! Talk about being shredded! Thank god my friend just bought a race horse, and I will be picking up my bottle of 100ml/100mg of racing fuel today.

X..

And why are you guys whining about a little injection pain anyways? Suck it up and train hard!
    Last edited by ItalianMuscle27; 03-08-2004 at 05:45 PM.

Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XWhiteDenali
    You guys must have had some sh*ty suspension.. Ive never had it clog up and have always used a 22g! I think its an awesome product, and will be using it again this summer with Winny and EQ! Talk about being shredded! Thank god my friend just bought a race horse, and I will be picking up my bottle of 100ml/100mg of racing fuel today.

X..

And why are you guys whining about a little injection pain anyways? Suck it up and train hard!

..... 100ml/100mg ..... (drooling.....)

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    the suspensions is quality tes and works in ur system righaway, i tried it on my first cycle it worked real well, i gained 10pounds and kept most of it just by takin a 20ml bottle 100mg, the only problem as mensioned b4 is the frequent injections, at the end of my cycle i had major problems injecting even with 22g needles where the jammed pretty much EOT I injected i don't know if it was the needles or wat but it was frustrating but as far as the agent it is quality based on my exprience.

when i was powerlifting, this **** was like gold. take it an hour before your meet, and you feel like a freight train.

Thread Information