Thread: anadrol or dbol

Drkodiak1 is offline Associate Member

anadrol or dbol

Whats a better product to take 50mg dbol or 50mg anadrol ? As far as keeping gains and weight gain?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drkodiak1
    Whats a better product to take 50mg dbol or 50mg anadrol? As far as keeping gains and weight gain?
    What are you taking with it?

nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drkodiak1
    Whats a better product to take 50mg dbol or 50mg anadrol? As far as keeping gains and weight gain?

i think dbol is the way to go to gain weight, i have done 2 dbol only cycles, very stupid todo i know, and my weight has gone up but its mainly fatty weight i have put on.

You should only use dbol or anadrol to kick start your cycle, and you must have test stacked with it, if your planning to put on mass have a test and deca cycle or do a search

bubbathegut is offline Member
    i prefer anadrol but thats just me

MrDezel is offline Banned
    anadrol will really blow you up big and fast but I prefer dbol . I don't gain as much water weight and I dont have as many sides. Each person is diffrent however.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDezel
    anadrol will really blow you up big and fast but I prefer dbol. I don't gain as much water weight and I dont have as many sides. Each person is diffrent however.
    what sides to you see from drol???

haveing this same contemplation for my next cycle...i have both but dont know what i wanna put down

twosocks40 is offline Member
    dbol worked for me, but anadrol worked for arnold. Actually, so did dbol.....Anyways I've always wanted to try a-bombs.

-B

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    drol will make you frigg'n strong boy..... PLan you anti'es about 2 weeks prior to starting you wont get that much bloat

shorty33 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    drol will make you frigg'n strong boy..... PLan you anti'es about 2 weeks prior to starting you wont get that much bloat
    So you are saying to start ie: nolvadex 2 weeks before your cycle with d-bol or anadrol to help reduce water retention?

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I just finished 4 weeks of dbol and it was great, zero sides, no back pumps, nothing, just weight gain and incredible strength. Next cycle I'm going for Drol though, just want to know which works best for me, dbol is going to be hard to beat...

TomsTwinTowers is offline Associate Member

drol

I just started my cycle with a kick start of anadrol ..

Weeks 1-4 75mgs Anodrol ED
    weeks 1-12 600mgs T-400 shot 2x per week @300mgs per shot.
    Weeks 1-10 400mgs EQ shot 2x per week @200mgs per shot.
    Clomid for pct.

Wish me luck.

Quote Originally Posted by shorty33
    So you are saying to start ie: nolvadex 2 weeks before your cycle with d-bol or anadrol to help reduce water retention?

I started a couple weeks it may not take that long but it worked for me.

TomsTwinTowers is offline Associate Member

arnold

Quote Originally Posted by twosocks40
    dbol worked for me, but anadrol worked for arnold. Actually, so did dbol.....Anyways I've always wanted to try a-bombs.

-B
    Can someone post where they get the info on what gear the Boys from the old days took .

I would like to read some of that.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TomsTwinTowers
    Can someone post where they get the info on what gear the Boys from the old days took .

I would like to read some of that.

Thanks
    Its all heresay as far as I know

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    anadrol will make you strong as sh**,but you better have something to control the bloat.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    never done drol but dbol worked pretty well.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Anadrol is king in the world of steroids , you get REALLY big and REALLY stong, Id take it over dbol any day

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shorty33
    Nolva, l-dex, etc doesnt do SHIP with drols... only thing that might control the drols is Vit B6. I can tell you, you can do drols or dbols with test enanthate , deca , you name it doesnt matter what you stack with, you gain up fast, when you stop taking them, you LOOSE weight FAST, even if continueing the other injectable steroids . Unless you just HAVE to have 10 more lbs next week like for a BB show or such, these two steroids are a big waste of money and nothing but a roller coaster. It wouldnt be unheard of to gain 10 lbs in a week, stop taking the drols and loose all 10 lbs back off on the following week! Believe me you can stack with anything you want. Any weight gained from drols or bols is NOT KEEPABLE.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Nolva, l-dex, etc doesnt do SHIP with drols... only thing that might control the drols is Vit B6. I can tell you, you can do drols or dbols with test enanthate, deca, you name it doesnt matter what you stack with, you gain up fast, when you stop taking them, you LOOSE weight FAST, even if continueing the other injectable steroids. Unless you just HAVE to have 10 more lbs next week like for a BB show or such, these two steroids are a big waste of money and nothing but a roller coaster. It wouldnt be unheard of to gain 10 lbs in a week, stop taking the drols and loose all 10 lbs back off on the following week! Believe me you can stack with anything you want. Any weight gained from drols or bols is NOT KEEPABLE.

I'm gonna have to disagree on that point. I've run dbol with and without anti e's. Without anti-e's yes I did drop 6lbs after coming off my cycle, but while running dbol with anti-e's I don't drop any weight nor strength. It's alittle early to tell with the drol, I'm only a week and a half in, but I've only put on 2lbs, but have had good strength increases so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Nolva, l-dex, etc doesnt do SHIP with drols... only thing that might control the drols is Vit B6. I can tell you, you can do drols or dbols with test enanthate, deca, you name it doesnt matter what you stack with, you gain up fast, when you stop taking them, you LOOSE weight FAST, even if continueing the other injectable steroids. Unless you just HAVE to have 10 more lbs next week like for a BB show or such, these two steroids are a big waste of money and nothing but a roller coaster. It wouldnt be unheard of to gain 10 lbs in a week, stop taking the drols and loose all 10 lbs back off on the following week! Believe me you can stack with anything you want. Any weight gained from drols or bols is NOT KEEPABLE.

It wasnt the case with me either bro, it just made me strong and I stayed strong. I would also have to disagree with the bloating issuealmost all the bloat come from the conversion to est any secondary swelling that may occur would be due to higher rbc. Everything works a little different for everyone but this works great for me

Thread Information