Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 26 of 26
  1. #1
    Magin's Avatar
    Magin is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    70

    Smile First Cycle - Test?

    Ben working out naturally for the past 5 yrs only recently started taking it serious in the last cpl years as regards to my routine and diet.

    I did take dbol for a cpl of weeks before deciding i wanted to continue lifting and growing naturally but now im sure im ready. I find it very hard to gain weight and with the cpl of weeks of dbol i put on almost a stone,it was scary how fast i was gaining weight seeing as i have real trouble with this.

    I had a fair idea of what i want to do for my first cycle,something like this:

    dbol 30mg/day x 4 wks
    deca 400mg x 8 wks
    clomid on hand

    but my source encourage me to stack some test with that. Ive a couple of problems with taking test in my first cycle:

    1. This will be my first time injecting and atm i would only feel comfortable injecting in my glutes so i dont want to have to resort to jabbing my delts,pecs,quads etc which will be necessary if i stack 2 injectables.

    2. I feel ive a low tolerance for most things being only 120lbs and the dbol proved this. So with the test i think it would be too much of a transformation too soon and i would prefer to start of with the deca and dbol leaving the test for a later cycle.

    Whats your opinions on this cycle and how important would it be to take sust or another kind of test. Anyone done this kind of cycle for their first or have any comments or recommendations i would welcome them.

    Regards,
    Magin

  2. #2
    daos is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    429
    no test=no cycle

  3. #3
    sp9's Avatar
    sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Land of milk and honey.
    Posts
    3,585
    I would not run a cycle at 120lbs and 6'2". Your profile says 190lbs, which is it? What is your age? I would check out the diet board if I were you and look into a bulking diet.

    Other than that:
    Run test. A long acting test, shoot twice a week. DBOL raises test as much as several 100%. Skip the dbol and deca inject the test at 400-500mg per week.

    Use test enanthate at 250mg per ml. So you would need to do 2 injects per week (left and right glute of 1cc each).

    Again, my advice is if you are in your early 20's or younger skip the cycle and get the diet down. If you are older and want to try something then try test alone.

  4. #4
    kronik is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,993
    Quote Originally Posted by Magin
    Ben working out naturally for the past 5 yrs only recently started taking it serious in the last cpl years as regards to my routine and diet.

    I did take dbol for a cpl of weeks before deciding i wanted to continue lifting and growing naturally but now im sure im ready. I find it very hard to gain weight and with the cpl of weeks of dbol i put on almost a stone,it was scary how fast i was gaining weight seeing as i have real trouble with this.

    I had a fair idea of what i want to do for my first cycle,something like this:

    dbol 30mg/day x 4 wks
    deca 400mg x 8 wks
    clomid on hand

    but my source encourage me to stack some test with that. Ive a couple of problems with taking test in my first cycle:

    1. This will be my first time injecting and atm i would only feel comfortable injecting in my glutes so i dont want to have to resort to jabbing my delts,pecs,quads etc which will be necessary if i stack 2 injectables.

    2. I feel ive a low tolerance for most things being only 120lbs and the dbol proved this. So with the test i think it would be too much of a transformation too soon and i would prefer to start of with the deca and dbol leaving the test for a later cycle.

    Whats your opinions on this cycle and how important would it be to take sust or another kind of test. Anyone done this kind of cycle for their first or have any comments or recommendations i would welcome them.

    Regards,
    Magin
    If I read this right you are only 120lbs(correct me if i'm wrong) and you think you are ready for steroids ...You have a long way to go naturally before you should even consider gear...

  5. #5
    scotttiger54's Avatar
    scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Dante's Inferno
    Posts
    1,885
    bro 120lbs?? no ****in way. that would make you the equivalent to an ethiopian child at 6 foot somethin. but stick to a single test cycle with cyp or enth.

  6. #6
    Magin's Avatar
    Magin is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    70
    I am 120lbs around 5ft9 and 19. I have been following a good high protein diet for coming up to 2years and i just cant put on weight its took me 2 years to put on almost 20lbs. Ive retired to the fact that i just have a very fast metobolism and i cannot handle all the food i need to eat to put on weight. I have a very small frame and have stopped growing naturally.

  7. #7
    kronik is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,993
    What we are saying is that you have no muscle base and that you most likely will not be able to keep your gains after the cycle is over, even with proper PCT...

  8. #8
    scotttiger54's Avatar
    scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Dante's Inferno
    Posts
    1,885
    bro trust me from experience. 19 is NOT old enough to be usin gear. stick it out naturally, do some learning and hit a good test only cycle in about 3 years.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where I can find food.
    Posts
    598
    Quote Originally Posted by Magin
    I am 120lbs around 5ft9 and 19. I have been following a good high protein diet for coming up to 2years and i just cant put on weight its took me 2 years to put on almost 20lbs. Ive retired to the fact that i just have a very fast metobolism and i cannot handle all the food i need to eat to put on weight. I have a very small frame and have stopped growing naturally.
    Dont go with a cycle yet bro. Eat like a madman (prettly clean tho) learn how to put on some weight naturally. Ectomorphs gain too, you just got to give your body more food than the average person, so it does it turn it into energy. Start gaining with a real heavy and clean diet eating every two hours. Make time to eat, if you cant find time to eat, make a shake and put a couple of tablespoons of Natty in it. But dont start the cycly yet IMO

  10. #10
    Surferboy's Avatar
    Surferboy is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    NoWhere, TX
    Posts
    321
    If you are wanting to put on some good mass, a good high protein diet is good, as long as you have plenty of carbs and fat. Yes, I said fat. You can't gain just muscle weight without gaining some fat. Don't be afraid of loading up on carbs, you're not going to blow up, as long as you keep lifting. At 120lbs, AAS are definately the wrong way to go. You've got alot of natural weight to gain before even thinking of picking up a needle. I'm not flaming, but AAS are serious business, not just an easy way to get the body of your dreams. That will take hard work and dedication. When I first started lifting and trying to gain weight, I thought I was doing everything I could do, but the weight just wouldn't come. I talked to some pretty helpful bros who made me realize that it's just as important what you eat as how much. Once I got my diet in check, the pounds came. I'm not meaning to rant, but there are way too many young guys out there that get in to much of a hurry and screw up their systems. Listen to what some of experienced bros here have to say and you will thank us later in life! Good luck bro!

  11. #11
    sp9's Avatar
    sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Land of milk and honey.
    Posts
    3,585
    Quote Originally Posted by Magin
    I am 120lbs around 5ft9 and 19. I have been following a good high protein diet for coming up to 2years and i just cant put on weight its took me 2 years to put on almost 20lbs. Ive retired to the fact that i just have a very fast metobolism and i cannot handle all the food i need to eat to put on weight. I have a very small frame and have stopped growing naturally.
    Post your detailed diet. Maybe in the diet forum. State your goals and let us know what you eat typically. There are some very experienced members in there with people of all kinds of metabolisms. I was about 6'3" 145 when I graduated high school so about the same as you at 17-18. (I grew until age 20) I looked like I was starving but I was eating everything I could. Sometimes you just have to keep working at it. I never thought I would get to 200lbs but I did it naturally. Now I am going for 230-240 with a little help and I researched here for 18months at age 32 before trying anything.
    Last edited by scottp999; 07-06-2004 at 05:05 PM.

  12. #12
    Magin's Avatar
    Magin is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    70
    I appreciate all the help and advice ppl but ive been eating untill uncomfortble for a long time now but i dont put on weight. I have excellent muscle definition but they arent that big because of my frame. I need to put on more meat im sick of seeing myself in photos and thinking i look terribly ill.

    In an avg day i would eat around 2500 sometimes up to 4000
    everyday i try to cram as much protein in as i can between 80-150g's mainly from shakes,peanut butter,protein bars and a little from foods such as fish,chicken etc. Im not afraid of fatty foods and i have in the past spent days eating complete garbage just for the extra calories in hope ill gain more weight but to no avail. I spoke to a dietician when i came of my small dbol cycle and that was a complete waste of time,didnt hear anything new there just eat a steak a week 3 square meals a day etc

    Since i started i think ive done a great job it sincerely scares me to think what state my body would be in if i hadnt took up bodybuilding,but now my progress and really slowed and its hard to keep motivated when your bustin your ass day in day out and have people commenting on how thin,fragile,weak and skinny you are and it doesnt help that i feel like ive hit a brick wall with my progress.
    Last edited by Magin; 07-06-2004 at 05:26 PM.

  13. #13
    kronik is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,993
    Quote Originally Posted by Magin
    I appreciate all the help and advice ppl but ive been eating untill uncomfortble for a long time now but i dont put on weight. I have excellent muscle definition but they arent that big because of my frame. I need to put on more meat im sick of seeing myself in photos and thinking i look terribly ill.

    In an avg day i would eat around 2500 sometimes up to 4000
    everyday i try to cram as much protein in as i can between 80-150g's mainly from shakes,peanut butter,protein bars and a little from foods such as fish,chicken etc. Im not afraid of fatty foods and i have in the past spent days eating complete garbage just for the extra calories in hope ill gain more weight but to no avail. I spoke to a dietician when i came of my small dbol cycle and that was a complete waste of time,didnt hear anything new there just eat a steak a week 3 square meals a day etc

    Since i started i think ive done a great job it sincerely scares me to think what state my body would be in if i hadnt took up bodybuilding,but now my progress and really slowed and its hard to keep motivated when your bustin your ass day in day out and have people commenting on how thin,fragile,weak and skinny you are and it doesnt help that i feel like ive hit a brick wall with my progress.
    Take in 4000 clean cals ED and you will grow....

  14. #14
    nobbythedonkey's Avatar
    nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    394
    Quote Originally Posted by Magin
    Ben working out naturally for the past 5 yrs only recently started taking it serious in the last cpl years as regards to my routine and diet.

    I did take dbol for a cpl of weeks before deciding i wanted to continue lifting and growing naturally but now im sure im ready. I find it very hard to gain weight and with the cpl of weeks of dbol i put on almost a stone,it was scary how fast i was gaining weight seeing as i have real trouble with this.

    I had a fair idea of what i want to do for my first cycle,something like this:

    dbol 30mg/day x 4 wks
    deca 400mg x 8 wks
    clomid on hand

    but my source encourage me to stack some test with that. Ive a couple of problems with taking test in my first cycle:

    1. This will be my first time injecting and atm i would only feel comfortable injecting in my glutes so i dont want to have to resort to jabbing my delts,pecs,quads etc which will be necessary if i stack 2 injectables.

    2. I feel ive a low tolerance for most things being only 120lbs and the dbol proved this. So with the test i think it would be too much of a transformation too soon and i would prefer to start of with the deca and dbol leaving the test for a later cycle.

    Whats your opinions on this cycle and how important would it be to take sust or another kind of test. Anyone done this kind of cycle for their first or have any comments or recommendations i would welcome them.

    Regards,
    Magin
    just run test and kick start the cycle with dbol, this should be ok for your first injectibles cycle

  15. #15
    Magin's Avatar
    Magin is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    70
    it would be impossible for me to take in 4000 cals ed nevermind clean food.

  16. #16
    1-Cent's Avatar
    1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Canada, Eh
    Posts
    2,389
    If you didn't gain anything off dbol , no matter how crappy we all know that cycle is, then you won't gain off added gear period. I've been on dbol for 4 weeks and gained 15lbs, either you aren't eating enough or you aren't training correctly. I would even go as far to say as the 15lbs I gained was effortless, I ate like I would if I was bulking and trained harder than I ever have in my life but that wasn't even hard because of the endurance dbol gave me.
    You should have at least temporarily blown up and kept 5lbs or so in the end if you ate right and trained hard, something isn't right and it's not the lack of gear bro. 80-150g of protien isn't enough even for a 120lb person, if your bulking you want 1.5-2g per pound of bodyweight continualy, everyday. Thats 200-240g /day. I'd bet my test its your diet more than anything I wish you luck man but I don't think you need gear.

  17. #17
    Magin's Avatar
    Magin is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    70
    sry mate this topic has went abit off topic and i think you might have misunderstood. I said at the start i did a small 2 weeks cycle of dbol and my body practically exploded i put on almost a stone in 2 weeks. I couldnt believe it,just didnt look like me when i walked by a mirror i thought it was grat but i got a change of heart and quit the stuff seeking the advice of a professional dietician.

  18. #18
    map200uk's Avatar
    map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,267
    he did gain off dbol , but **** 120lbs that's small...but if you are gonna use gear yes you need test

  19. #19
    Tryin2getHUGE's Avatar
    Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Where I lay my head
    Posts
    1,526
    I dont know what top make out of all this.... What is your TRAINING like? And at 120lbs bro, you NEED to up the calories to a min. of 4000 day AND about 200+ grams of protein ED. Your protein and cal intake should come mostly from FOOD also. If you are gonna run the cycle, and I say WAIT, you NEED test, and you need proper anciliaries (nolva, clomid, vitamins, etc) Do it right and RESEARCH. AND, IMO, just run the TEST alone for a 1st, you will be fine with that.

  20. #20
    AandF6969's Avatar
    AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    5,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Magin
    it would be impossible for me to take in 4000 cals ed nevermind clean food.
    Hardly... many of us on this board consume at least 4000 calories a day. There are ways.

    RESEARCH!!!!

  21. #21
    fitnessNY's Avatar
    fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,929
    Wait 2 years and in the meantime start using creatine.

  22. #22
    sp9's Avatar
    sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Land of milk and honey.
    Posts
    3,585
    again we need to see your diet to make suggestions. I am a hard gainer but I eat big and down weight gainer throughout the day. Do you have 10lbs of chicken breast in the freezer. Are you eating a couple steaks a night? Are you eating alot of good fats. Do you keep big cans of peanuts, and use almonds and walnuts in the food you eat regurally? Do you take flax seed or flax seed oil regurally? Post your diet for more help.

  23. #23
    Magin's Avatar
    Magin is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    70
    i took the dbol cycle when i was 17 ive took creatine and found it more or less useless just got abit of water retention and that was it. I ant eat much cals and gms of protein ED i get most of them from shakes and peanut butter

  24. #24
    bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    2,015
    Magin, Everyone already told you hold off the juice. I will give you some advice. First I understand how you feel, perfectly normal. When I was your age I was also 120lbs. I was in the Air force fixing F-15 fighters. I was a stick too. After I started working out late 20's and it took me many many years to finally gain. Anyways, look at your training methods. I suggest totally blasting 1 or 2 max muscell twice or once per week. You should be totally sore the next day. If your NOT then you did not do anything to promote new tissue growth. Do eat supplements & creatine. You need the extra water for the added transporting of nutrients into muscell cells. Finally, I would say seek a specialist to make sure you do not have a medical problem. Get test. free test , estros levels checked. Along with your thyroid which produces Thyroxin hormone to help regulate metabolism. Do not despair in a few years if you can gain 30-40 lbs the motivation will be there and you will only go higher. good luck

  25. #25
    daos is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    429
    yeah bro, you need to get your diet down before you even think about AAS.

  26. #26
    weightshead is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    270
    AAS will not help one bit unless you have enough nutrition/training experience - if you cannot gain weight at less than 180lbs then something is seriously wrong.

    there is no secret. if you dont gain any weight in one week just up the calories by 300-400cals a day for the next week. (make sure it comes from good complex carbs, lean cuts of meat/chicken breast and healthy fats/oils.

    repeat process untill weight is gained...

    btw: make sure that around 75% of your calories comes from real foods.

    simple.

    edit: oh yeah 4000 calories is easy, just split it up so you eat every 2hrs if you have trouble with big portions...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •