Thread: Clenbuterol

Orion141 is offline Junior Member

Clenbuterol

I did a search on the proper usage of clenbuterol , but came up with mixed results. I was wondering what the proper way to run a first cycle of clen would be. Thanks

Orion

Get_Vascular7 is offline New Member
    look at the Clenbuteral handbook in the educational threads. Tells you everything you need to know about clen and how to take it.

http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=23808 that is the address, if that doesn't work just look in the educational threads.

Hope that helps bro, let me know if you have anymore questions.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    2wk clen /1 wk ECA/2wk clen, repeat...

ramp up in 25mcg increments.

start with 25mcg, go up to 125mcg (5 pills/ED at highest dosage)

wk 1 dosage will look like this:
    day 1 - 25mcg
    day 2 - 50mcg
    day 3 - 75mcg
    day 4 - 100mcg
    day 5 - 125mcg
    day 6 - 125
    day 7 - 125

might have to alter dosages slightly depending on tolerance.

if adverse sides like shakes, jitters, irregular breathing, heavy breathing, etc. appear, cut back by 25mcg until they disappear.

Quake is offline Member
    Clenbuterol has a restricting effect on blood vessels, does this mean that whilst taking clen you are likely to be a little less fitter in a cardio way, due to the affect on oxygen carrying red blood cells?

Orion141 is offline Junior Member
    Do you have to take an ECA after the clen , or can I not take it?

Orion

Quote Originally Posted by Quake
    Clenbuterol has a restricting effect on blood vessels, does this mean that whilst taking clen you are likely to be a little less fitter in a cardio way, due to the affect on oxygen carrying red blood cells?

I wouldn't think so, because clen is actually used as a treatment for asthma in other countries. It is used to open the airways and lungs to create more oxygen flow into the body. I have noticed that i take in much more air when i breathe in, when i yawn i get this tingling down my arms (not sure what it is but i'm guessing it's just a rush of oxygen in the blood.) I will research that more though to find out exactely what it is. If anyone knows please tell me though.

Orion you don't HAVE to take an ECA on your off weeks but it is advised to do so.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Dont forget at least 2g of taurine and 300mg of potassium daily.

Quake is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Get_Vascular7
    I wouldn't think so, because clen is actually used as a treatment for asthma in other countries. It is used to open the airways and lungs to create more oxygen flow into the body. I have noticed that i take in much more air when i breathe in, when i yawn i get this tingling down my arms (not sure what it is but i'm guessing it's just a rush of oxygen in the blood.) I will research that more though to find out exactely what it is. If anyone knows please tell me though.

Orion you don't HAVE to take an ECA on your off weeks but it is advised to do so.
    But when administered for asthmatics it is not done at a time when the persons heart beat is accelerated. What clen does is relaxes the smooth muscle near the lungs to allow for less restriction, so making it easier for the lungs. When at a rested state, which is when clen would be medicinally administered, the whole body is not demanding on oxygen as it does when in a state of exercise, especially cv exercise, so restriction on blood vessels will not have so severe or noticeable affect I would imagine. When in a state of exercise Red Blood Vessels which carry oxygen around the body, need to not be restricted so that the body can perform to it's optimum performance and freely get all that it is dmanding. I'm no expert on this, I did not study sport science, but from my little knowledge I could make a deduction that clen might be non-productive in cv fitness and exercise.

Anyone else know more feel free to correct me, I promise I won't bite!

P.S. Iron increases the Red Blood Cells and so helps in getting oxygen efficiency from your blood, Vit C and B12 aid in iron metabolism so making the whole process more efficient, so if yo are taking clen and doing cv exercise then taking these supplements would likely prove beneficial.

Good Post thanks bro

Thread Information