TxJuiceFreak is offline Junior Member

methenolone acetate detection time??

hey guys i gotta quick question, for a friend who is playin ncaa football, i have searched for the answer and can't find it so i hope someone can help me. i found that an "acetate" detection time is three days, so would that be my answer, cause primobolan depot is longer, i know that. but i need to know about primobolan tabs detection time, AKA methenolone acetate. hopefully someone knows, thanks.

bump, anyone know?

Matto20 is offline Member
    Here is something I found off of bodybuilding.com on methenolone acetate -

"For athletes who wish to maintain a "natural" status in competition, the tablets are quite well-suited as detection chances for the acetate-form are quite slim. However tests have improved and quite a number of metabolites1 of methenolone can be detected with a simple urine sample. But an English study documented that there is a liability in eating methenolone contaminated meats2, which could provide a possible defense if found out. One could always claim they ate the meat of a chicken or cow injected with methenolone since the test concluded eating such meat does not improve performance, but can deliver positive tests for several methenolone metabolites almost 24 hours after ingestion. That's for those of you seeking a viable defense against a possible methenolone-positive."

Hope it is of some help.

Quote Originally Posted by Matto20
    Here is something I found off of bodybuilding.com on methenolone acetate -

"For athletes who wish to maintain a "natural" status in competition, the tablets are quite well-suited as detection chances for the acetate-form are quite slim. However tests have improved and quite a number of metabolites1 of methenolone can be detected with a simple urine sample. But an English study documented that there is a liability in eating methenolone contaminated meats2, which could provide a possible defense if found out. One could always claim they ate the meat of a chicken or cow injected with methenolone since the test concluded eating such meat does not improve performance, but can deliver positive tests for several methenolone metabolites almost 24 hours after ingestion. That's for those of you seeking a viable defense against a possible methenolone-positive."

Hope it is of some help.

yeah bro i read that too, thanks though. im thinking that since its an acetate, its only detectable for up to 3 days if that, since its pills as well. if anyone does have the answer to our "unsolved mystery", i would love to hear it, heehehe. thanks

Thread Information