Thread: pain

gunitmoss is offline New Member

pain

Ive recently started really feeling pain in my breastplate after doing chest. Is this normal? Ive never fewlt it like this before. Ive never had it hurt actually in my bones. also, I want to cycle on with DBOL , Deca and test. it will be my third cycle. What kind of gains should I expect from this if I eat tons and lift very hard?

bubbathegut is offline Member
    well are u breathing correctly and using good form..and not smashing the bar into your chest....the bar should "lightly" touch your chest in the nipple area...deca , test and dbol is a good cycle...if you eat plenty of calories and workout hard, u can gain anywhere from 20 - 30 pounds...

I dont ever let the bar touch. I bring it down to almost touching the chest but never on it. It really started hhurting today after incline bumbells actually. I always breathe right and Ive been told I have perfect form.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    It is probably a strained muscle, it has happened to me in the past. It will pass, but if it doesn't you may want to consult a physician. Just take it easy on chest day for a couple of weeks and see what happens...

I dont ever let the bar touch. I bring it down to almost touching the chest but never on it. It really started hhurting today after incline bumbells actually. I always breathe right and Ive been told I have perfect form.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    gunitmoss, just take it easy sounds like the muscle isnt recovered fully

bubbathegut is offline Member
    hmmm u might have overstressed your breastplate, are u using heavy weights, sometimes mine pops but never really hurts

Thread Information