Ladies Man is offline Junior Member

**** i am gettin huge!!!!

It seems like where ever i go, at school, at work, in social settings everybody is commenting on my new size. All my friends and co workers are telling me i grew like an animal!! And the annoying part is that they all ask what do i take, i just tell them lots of protein shakes and vitamin b12 lol!! When i meet someone, first they stare at my chest and arms for a second and then make eye contact. i noticed i got bigger but not that big, somehow i just dont realize that i've grown, is this like reverse annorexia?? P.S. believe it or not fellas but a lot more women give me looks

bubbathegut is offline Member
    women love pecs and arms....

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member

Thumbs down

AR Lounge for this stuff please......this part of the boards is filled with enough useless topics as it is.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    sounds like youre head is growing with your body as well. jk
    i get the same comments and I dont think ive grown at all. If I stayed as big as I did right after a workout I would change my name to ladies man as well.. Good job bro... keep on growing

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    yeah man i get comments all the time! the only one that doesnt seem to get it is me. i look like a weak-azz skinny frail mofo!

We gotta keep on growing and krunchtime why is it that we dont notice huge gains???

You see that is our freaking problem, we are never satisfied. j/k, but its weird why do we not notice the "big difference"??

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladies Man
    We gotta keep on growing and krunchtime why is it that we dont notice huge gains???
    you got me. Ive gained 16lbs and I dont see any difference.. everyone else does so i guess thats all that matters. i should have taken before and after pics

i gained almost 20 lbs. i see some gains but not what people blow it up to be

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    You know you should be growing and they don't. That's why it's a big difference to them and not to you. You expect it.

lol ladies man, whats your cycle look like

you are the definition of what I hate, the kind of people who go on cycles and get cocky and full of themselves.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    I'm all natural but all I would hear from my friends when I lived back home is 'dude you've made more progress than anybody' I guess it was because I went from the smallest guy out of all my friends to one of the biggest in 6 months. And to be honest I didnt notice a big diff. Man I wish I could still get gains like that.

SKiN is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    you are the definition of what I hate, the kind of people who go on cycles and get cocky and full of themselves.
    Hahaha.... how do you know he wasnt cocky and full of himself before?? lol

listen bro`s i am not trying to be full of myself, i m just laying out the facts. lol

My current cycle i am in week 9 of my 10 week test enth. and d bol cycle.
    Test enth. 600 mg per week
    d bol 30 mg per day (the last four weeks out of the ten)

BigPoppaV is offline Associate Member
    Just wait till you get off and lose 3/4 of the size... you're gonna be hearing comments like 'are you sick?' , 'how come you're 10lbs. smaller?' , 'did you stop working out?' LOL

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    It seems like where ever i go, at school, at work, in social settings everybody is commenting on my new size. All my friends and co workers are telling me i grew like an animal!! And the annoying part is that they all ask what do i take, i just tell them lots of protein shakes and vitamin b12 lol!! When i meet someone, first they stare at my chest and arms for a second and then make eye contact. i noticed i got bigger but not that big, somehow i just dont realize that i've grown, is this like reverse annorexia?? P.S. believe it or not fellas but a lot more women give me looks
    pics?

SKiN is offline Member
    listen bro`s i am not trying to be full of myself, i m just laying out the facts. lol

Im just fukin around.... really bored..

I`ll try to post some pics when i get a new scanner urban dawg

Another thing is that i see almost no water retention, in fact i am even more cut up than before, but my face is bloated like a mofo!

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    now just sit back and watch the ride

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    agreed, dont post stuff like this again... and if you do It better not be here.
    Do you think its just you that has made gains and works out? please Im sure all of us here get that all the time....

Matto20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    pics?
    YOU HORNY OLD BASTARD!!

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    Tight name Leon

needle is offline Senior Member
    I just get sick off what r u taking blah blah

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats because on a cycle, a lot of us gain body fat percentage, although some of this might be very temporary water gain. Myself on my last cycle, I was broken hearted to see 5 pounds come off the scale but its also after you shed off some of the FAT that you see your gains. I havent gained all too much weight on my 2nd cycle which is approaching the end. Only 5 lbs gained but my body fat percentage this time has gone from 20% to 12%. I am now looking WAY better with the lower body fat and I am hoping when the water bloat comes off in PCT that my BF will go drop to 9 or 10%.

On my first cycle, I gained 28 pounds and lost 5 with water bloat, only 10 pounds was muscle gain. Guess what? Doctors say 10 lbs in a 2 month period of time while on steroids is as much muscle as 90% of males can grow/gain, so anymore more is FAT.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Another thing is that i see almost no water retention, in fact i am even more cut up than before, but my face is bloated like a mofo!
    The face is the last place you bloat at... dude, you are fixing the loose 1/2 to 3/4 of your gains... thats because testosterone enanthate and dbols keep the gains terrible... should have mixed deca , EQ, Growth Hormone , etc with the roids you chose so you have some keepability with your gains... like I said the face is the last to bloat and if you are noticing it there - believe me you are bloated everywhere.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    On my first cycle, I gained 28 pounds and lost 5 with water bloat, only 10 pounds was muscle gain. Guess what? Doctors say 10 lbs in a 2 month period of time while on steroids is as much muscle as 90% of males can grow/gain, so anymore more is FAT.
    if its one thing ive learned its docs dont know sh.it about steroids .

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Yesterday I saw my chiropractor. The 1st thing he said was you got bigger since the last time I saw you while he touched my bicep. The funny thing is I saw him last wenesday!(he laughed because I had a protein shake with me). I did totally blast my biceps Saturday, curled my max for 4 reps at 135lbs. Do I see it?? Hell NO!

Thread Information