blah-blah is offline Junior Member

parabolan vs fina

what is the differnce between parabolan and fina, i read there profiles but what about some opinions....what is better? how often do u inject parabolan76mg amps? i have fina and can get para.....

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    You can't fine Parabolan , so don't worry about it......granted there may be some UG lab that makes it, but you aren't likely going to find any......closest you can get is Tren Enth.

The difference is ester legneth, Parabolans is slighly longer so it doesn't require ED injections. Same with Tren Enth....it only requires injection 1-2 times a week.

i just spoke to a friend it is undergroud 100mg ml
    u said that u can shoot 1 or 2 times a week how about the mg amount
    how many mg a shot at 2 times a week?
    any info would help thinking of tring the para next time ed shots of fina with 3 more shots a week for test is getting tough

bump...

pb2xtreme1 is offline Banned
    this is a good qustion, and you guys know that BD is making parabolan again. i am running a cycle using body research parabolan (danabolan) i have enough for EOD injections for the rest of my cycle. for the last 3 weeks i was thinking of doing ED injections 0f about 76mg, should i through in tren ace or tren depot? it would be 1 day para 1 day tren .... 1 day para 1 tren... etc.

didnt mean to jack this thread, thougth it would help you out as well

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    You can find parabolan , BD makes it. But it's only for those who want to be cool and pay out the a$$ to say they're shooting parabolan (trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate). It's tren , same as tren acetate and tren enth. Tren acetate has a shorter half-life and tren enth has a longer half life. Decide whether you want ED injections (acetate) or E4D injections (enth), and pick.

Thread Information