Elysium is offline Productive Member

Question Do you reckon half of it is psychological?

Hey guys

So im on my first cycle, dbol and test, just something to get me started. Im 2 days into my cycle, i feel bigger, muscles look bigger and im listing more weight.

Do you think that when you are on steroids it gives you that edge? Just MAKES you think your stronger to some extent, we all know chemically it works etc, but do you think your mindset has alot to do with it?

Also, when should i see the dbol kicking in? 1 day? 1 week? 1 month?

Look forward to reading what you all think!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, I think after only 2 days, It's in your head. With Test cyp/Enan, it takes roughly 4 weeks for it to kick in. Also, DBOL kicks in a lot quicker than one month. It differs from person to person. But I'd say around 7 days. You also shouldn't be running DBOL for more than a month.

Latimus is offline Banned
    2 days...those compounds havent kicked in yet bro

Nah didnt think they did! Im just asking, do you think, because im taking roids i MUST be stronger, so u lift more weight and alot of it is in your mind?

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    It's in your mind, which means you're insane. No biggie.

Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    It's in your mind, which means you're insane. No biggie.

Noo....ITS BACK! NOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I started to feel the dbol in about 4 days, it kicked in fast, peaked around 2-3 weeks in.

Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    Noo....ITS BACK! NOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo
    So you decided to juice anyway, even though you're only 19.

19? bro, Your to young!

Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    So you decided to juice anyway, even though you're only 19.

Yea i know, flame away i know what your gonna say buddy! I take alot of your advice, from the posts on this forum ive certainly improved in certain areas.

I know i went against what you and some others said. But..? Spose just see how it goes

Fame is offline Junior Member
    dbol kicked in pretty fast for me...cant say exactly, as im sure some of the 'feeling' was mental, but i'm 7 days in, and im up 10lbs as of last night.....yes im sure a lot is water, but it has increased my strength already...shrug

itsallmental

Yea i know, flame away i know what your gonna say buddy! I take alot of your advice, from the posts on this forum ive certainly improved in certain areas.

I know i went against what you and some others said. But..? Spose just see how it goes
    Well, as long as you know the consequences, but I would never want to take a chance stunting my growth! NOWAY!

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Well, as long as you know the consequences, but I would never want to take a chance stunting my growth! NOWAY!

Yea, i havent grown any taller in over a year now! Im 5'9 and dont seem to be going any further. I understand the risks, have wieighed them up.

No flame. You're an adult.

I just think it's ridiculous when someone asks advise from people who know what they're doing and then disregard that advise when it's not what they want to hear. When the people who are pro-steroid tell you don't do steroids it's pretty dumb not to listen.

You know you shouldn't be doing this and that you'll most likely have long term, permanent side effects because of it. Your body, your choice. Just don't ever say we never told you.

THREAD QUICKLY WENT TO SHlT DIDNT IT!

Yea i know what ure sayin... what more can i say?

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    I gained 4lbs in 1 wk only @ 15mgs. That means crap! Its water. I gained perhaps .5lb real muscell only because I train hard. After 2 days you have water . Anything else is mental.. Im not going to say why are you on at 19. I think SV-1 said it. Be smart your only in 2 days call it quits and wait till your body is ready. Otherwise, you will never be happy. good luck

needle is offline Senior Member
    Im also 19 and this will be my 3rd true cycle. For me it was ten days on Dbol when i felt a huge difference i maxed out at the begg- of my cycle put up 225 2wice 10 days later i put up 265 once and i had gained 15 pounds!! lol everyone is different, that was 2 years ago at age 17.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey guys

So im on my first cycle, dbol and test, just something to get me started. Im 2 days into my cycle, i feel bigger, muscles look bigger and im listing more weight.

Do you think that when you are on steroids it gives you that edge? Just MAKES you think your stronger to some extent, we all know chemically it works etc, but do you think your mindset has alot to do with it?

Also, when should i see the dbol kicking in? 1 day? 1 week? 1 month?

Look forward to reading what you all think!
    If you said Anadrol , I'd believe you... I almost gained 1 pound a day on anadrol, but then when you quit them, you loose a pound a day! D/bol is notorious for rapid gain but also rapid loss when you quit them. Its almost not worth bothering with either unless you are just trying to puff up for a body builder contest but knowing when contest is over and you quit the oral tabs that those fast gains turn into fast losses.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Yea, i havent grown any taller in over a year now! Im 5'9 and dont seem to be going any further. I understand the risks, have wieighed them up.
    Most men grow a couple more inches between the ages of 20 and 25. I know I continued growing taller and didnt stop until I was 25 years old. I am 5 ft 10 now, at 20 years old I was 5 ft 6 inches. I am glad I didnt do steroids at those ages and glad I am not a shorty.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 07-07-2004 at 12:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Most men grow a couple more inches between the ages of 20 and 23. I know I continued growing taller and didnt stop until I was 25 years old. I am 5 ft 10 now, at 20 years old I was 5 ft 6 inches. I am glad I didnt do steroids at those ages and glad I am not a shorty.
    He wont listen bro. But I understand why you try.

Thread Information