Heeman is offline New Member

Dissapointed with first cycle

first i would like to say this site has been a real eye opener for me.
    well let me get to the question after my first cycle which consist of 40 cc american winstrol and quality vet every other day and after that clems all the way up to 140 mg for a week gain some cuts but was not gettin what i needed also i got a slight gyno from it and took over a hundred nova to get rid of it but is still there what should i do about the gyno? and should i wait to start my next cylce and if so check what i planed to do and give back feedback
    super test 500 week for five week
    eqopiose 200 joined with test
    trembalone when sus runs out
    wintstrol 50 eod when everything runs out
    clems aded with winn
    clomids on the last shot of test
    i weigh 190 with at least 15% bf 6" tall
    any coments would be great thanx to all

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Heeman

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    not a very good cycle bro. read up a bit more. first of all you don't ever run winny by itself, second if i am correct clen (not clem) doesn't give you gyno

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    WOW that is hard to understand......
    so you have gyno... but took 100 nolva tabs to get rid of it? Once the mass is there, only surgery can make it go away.
    Your next cycle is too too much.... read and learn here for a while then ask later what to run...
    - test needs at least 10 weeks, and dont use sust
    - you need more than 200mg of eq to even work
    - dont touch tren yet
    - winstrol needs to be done ED
    I told you these things to help you learn, not base a cycle off of. So search and read till you think your ready then post your cycle..... and try to make your threads a little more clear

kronik is offline Senior Member
    well let me get to the question after my first cycle which consist of 40 cc american winstrol and quality vet every other day and after that clems all the way up to 140 mg for a week gain some cuts but was not gettin what i needed also i got a slight gyno from it and took over a hundred nova to get rid of it but is still there what should i do about the gyno? and should i wait to start my next cylce and if so check what i planed to do and give back feedback
    clems aded with winn
    Research...How old are you???

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    lol

clems aded with winn
    ok here is my immediate response to what you just wrote

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    WOW that is hard to understand......
    No joke, I was almost able to make some of it out...

Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    I guess some people just dont know Gotta help them or every thread will be jargon!

aussiejuicer is offline Associate Member
    Mate, read the educational threads and it'll explain heaps to you. You'll want to run your test at 500mg a week for 12 weeks, your EQ at 400mg for 11 weeks and only run your winny the last 6 weeks of your cycle at 50mg ED if you feel like throwing it in. Don't worry about stuffing your first cycle. I was given some crap advice for mine before I found this forum and only gained around 10 pounds. I got gyno too which i'm having cut out in a couple of weeks. Its the only thing you can do about it once you've got it.

aussiejuicer is offline Associate Member
    I did think it was a bit confusing to read at first.

Quote Originally Posted by aussiejuicer
    I did think it was a bit confusing to read at first.
    ohhh i thought it was in another language... here I am trying to translate what he said into english

Quote Originally Posted by Krunchtime
    ohhh i thought it was in another language... here I am trying to translate what he said into english
    LMAO...

lol
    LMAO...

so he took test for weeks 4-5??? ahh nvm not even worth the brain cramp

so if i have a lump nova wont be no help.
    okay i have super test eqopoise 200 trem winstrol 50 mg and thinkin in gettin anavar for more cuts i have clomids clem and nova how should i use these to the best of there abilities

Search and read

and since i still have lumps i should wait and get rid of them before my next cycle

i have searched and read but never get a straight answer and about the gyno people write different things

please someone help thank you so much

so appreciated dealin with a newby sparky
    so it is possible it can go away with nova and what is i- dex

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Krunchtime
    ok here is my immediate response to what you just wrote
    Thats EXACTLY what I was thinking

You should not be using AAS. Get your diet and training in check.....while you're doing that, take some time to read up on everything relevant here. Don't jump into another poorly planned cycle, or you'll be dissatisfied yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tryin2getHUGE
    Thats EXACTLY what I was thinking
    lol glad were on the same page

i have a really good work out schd. and my diet is outstandin that was never the problem but i had to stop workin out because my gyno would get worse when i worked out i have been researching on this website for four months but joined tonight because i was desperate i never knew how to take juice but before i had like 8% body fat but not real bulky however after the winnie i gained 20 pounds and looked ok for about a month but that gyno kicked in. now i am afraid to work out and i am gettin fatter help me please

i have a really good work out schd. and my diet is outstandin that was never the problem but i had to stop workin out because my gyno would get worse when i worked out i have been researching on this website for four months but joined tonight because i was desperate i never knew how to take juice but before i had like 8% body fat but not real bulky however after the winnie i gained 20 pounds and looked ok for about a month but that gyno kicked in. now i am afraid to work out and i am gettin fatter help me please
    Your diet and training is not "outstanding". You're 6' 190lbs at 15%.....the bf isn't a huge deal, but it says you're carrying very little muscle mass for a 6' frame. Unless you've got the metabolism of a gerbil on meth, then you should be much heavier. When someone says they're unhappy with a cycle, it means 1 of a few different things: 1) they had expectations that were too high, which means they hadn't really researched things to see what they should expect, 2) you relied on AAS rather than diet and training, 3)both 1 & 2
    If you'd researched for 4 months, you wouldn't be asking the type of questions you're asking. Whatever the case may be, you need to research more....and not just the AAS forum......diet and training too, as this is the most important aspect. PM the hell out of swolecat too for help with your diet too....he eats that up

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    PM the hell out of swolecat too for help with your diet too....he eats that up
    Evil, just fu*king evil.

what about the gyno

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    what about the gyno
    Unfortunately you can only prevent it. Once you have it you have these choices:

1) Let boobs grow, start new job as drag queen
    2) Liposuction
    3) Surgery

Also are you SURE you have gyno? Everyone on steroids get their nipples somewhat more pointy then before. Are your pecs "round" like a man's chest or is there a definate cone shape. You can also hold your arm straight up and feel your nipple with other hand, is there anything solid in the nipple?
    A lot of times, a lot of dudes come in here and post pictures and balling and crying for help and subject likes like "look at my HORRRRIBLE GYNO" then we are all looking at at pictures of a perfectly normal man's chest wondering "what gyno"?? Make sure you arent just being needllessly scared over nothing.

chicks dig gyno.

surgery is expenisve, lipo is too, and option one isnt even an option for me... id rather drink 50mg of nolva ED then have to pick from one of those

clems aded with winn
    Gyno from Winstrol is very very rare, are you sure you didn't have natural gyno before. Winstrol is Highly anabolic and not androgenic , and causes no estrogenic side effects (does not aromatize). I cannot see how you got gyno from Winnie. And you cannot get gyno from clenbuterol .

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Your diet and training is not "outstanding". You're 6' 190lbs at 15%.....the bf isn't a huge deal, but it says you're carrying very little muscle mass for a 6' frame. Unless you've got the metabolism of a gerbil on meth, then you should be much heavier. When someone says they're unhappy with a cycle, it means 1 of a few different things: 1) they had expectations that were too high, which means they hadn't really researched things to see what they should expect, 2) you relied on AAS rather than diet and training, 3)both 1 & 2
    If you'd researched for 4 months, you wouldn't be asking the type of questions you're asking. Whatever the case may be, you need to research more....and not just the AAS forum......diet and training too, as this is the most important aspect. PM the hell out of swolecat too for help with your diet too....he eats that up
    "gerbil on meth" oh that was great! i needed that, thanx!

yeah there is deffinitly lumps the size of a nickle and they are coned like tits lol its really not funny but all i can do is laugh
    maybe a doctor is my only hope

Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Evil, just fu*king evil.
    I second that.......... PURE EVIL

jmp51483 is offline Member
    Have you seen my Weena???

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    clems aded with winn
    Hey bro, remember, we are here to help, but you also have to help yourself. Your cycle is poorly planned. (and poorly is putting it nicely.) That tells me that you haven't researched nearly enough. If you did, you would of realized the importance of NOLVA throughout your last cycle. You would know 5 weeks is NOT enough for TEST, 200mg of EQ won't cut it especially only running it 5 weeks. Do you realize it could take 6 weeks to kick in? Winstrol need to be ran ED...I can go on and on (when to take clomid,and NOT running TREN when your TEST is gone, etc..), but you have to start from scratch. Don't be afraid to post questions. But, most guys would like to know you've done your research and not to flame, you haven't spent enough time.

Best of luck,

BLT
    Last edited by buylongterm; 07-07-2004 at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Hey bro, remember, we are here to help, but you also have to help yourself. Your cycle is poorly planned. (and poorly is putting it nicely.) That tells me that you haven't researched nearly enough. If you did, you would of realized the importance of NOLVA throughout your last cycle. You would know 5 weeks is NOT enough for TEST, 200mg of EQ won't cut it especially only running it 5 weeks. Do you realize it could take 6 weeks to kick in? Winstrol need to be ran ED...I can go on and on (when to take clomid,and NOT running TREN when your TEST is gone, etc..), but you have to start from scratch. Don't be afraid to post questions. But, most guys would like to know you've done your research and not to flame, you haven't spent enough time.

Best of luck,

BLT
    That was a really nice way of putting things bro. Hopefully that will help him AND inform him.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryin2getHUGE
    That was a really nice way of putting things bro. Hopefully that will help him AND inform him.
    I hope so too!!! It's our responsibility to point new guys in the right direction and many times we often turn into jackass's and flame guys. All that does is scare away the person and he may never get sound advice

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I hope so too!!! It's our responsibility to point new guys in the right direction and many times we often turn into jackass's and flame guys. All that will do is scare away the person and he may never get sound advice
    Agreed... Sometimes we get a little carried away and often DO NOT help but rather poke fun. Dont get me wrong, I LOVE to flame where and when applicable, but you are right in the sense of actually helping people.

Thread Information