CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member

Taking fina pellets orally?

Anyone hear of just popping fina pellets orally. I bro of mine at the gym swears by it and refused to do the conversion. At first i thought this was silly, but now this has got me wondering. Im sure its more effective taken IM, but can you get some gains from it by ingesting it. This reminds me of the old school days when we mixed fina with dmso and applied it to our skin. Any thoughts?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CajunMuscle
    Anyone hear of just popping fina pellets orally. I bro of mine at the gym swears by it and refused to do the conversion. At first i thought this was silly, but now this has got me wondering. Im sure its more effective taken IM, but can you get some gains from it by ingesting it. This reminds me of the old school days when we mixed fina with dmso and applied it to our skin. Any thoughts?
    I understand there is no effect. The fina is destroyed in the stomach, just like testosterone in bull meat is also destroyed. Maybe if someone figured out how to methylize it which would allow it to survive the stomach and pass the liver then it could work.

Scrappy21 is offline Junior Member
    how the hell is the bull test getting to the meat? its just coming out his Ass

Scrappy21 is offline Junior Member
    good stuff tren is, I swear by it

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by CajunMuscle
    Any thoughts?
    Moronic practice at best.

~SC~

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    im pretty sure the only steroids that u can take orally are 17aa. and fina pellets isnt..

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Methylated Trenbolone , that doesn't sound like too much fun for anyones liver. Tren by itself is already liver toxic enough...jesus...

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    Methylated Trenbolone, that doesn't sound like too much fun for anyones liver. Tren by itself is already liver toxic enough...jesus...
    good point...

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    It wouldn't be methylated, if you are taking the pelets. They have an Acetate ester. Its has been propsed that you can eat them but you would need several grams to achive the desired blood levels, which would be a bad bad idea.

And yes there are oral steroids that are not methylated.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    It wouldn't be methylated, if you are taking the pelets. They have an Acetate ester. Its has been propsed that you can eat them but you would need several grams to achive the desired blood levels, which would be a bad bad idea.

And yes there are oral steroids that are not methylated.
    I've read that you only get about 20% absorption from oral ingestion. DMSO is around 50% and injection is close to 100%.

Thread Information