MakaveliTheDon is offline New Member

Please Help - TEEN with low test levels?

To make a long story short, basically I think I may have low test levels or something, and I have limp dick!! This is especially bad as I'm only 18, and I should be in my prime right now. BUT, here's the bad part.... I've never been on a cycle. WTF is up?

I took about an 8 week cycle of V12 and Nox3, and really didn't notice much gain from it, a little pump from the nox3 though. I quit the cycle like 3 days ago, and am now back on to an eca stack. I don't think the nox3 or v12 could have effected anything, so I think just a coincidince as I was having a slight decrease of sex drive over a long time, looking back I'd say I think so.

Like 2 months ago, I was at my prime. Benching over 4 at 195 pounds, and outdid pretty much everyone at my school, and most schools around me actually, and all natural. A lot of my friends were on the gear and I still outdid them and they were confused, I was too a little, but then again I'm the most serious lifter I know as far as diet and training go, and I started early but....

Could this be what it is? I had extra high test levels through adolesscence, hence my great response to lifting, and now I've kinda gotten through my hormone/test plateau and now it's like I just got off the juice?
    Or maybe just sleeping on my stomach messed **** up?
    Or maybe it's just all this extra stress lately?
    Or injured?

Can I try some sort of PCT method that you'd normally do after a cycle? Nulva or Clomid? Please help here, I don't know what to do!!

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    At your age test levels are at highest. I would consult a dr. good luck. By the way you dont need AAS, sounds like your a strong man natural, good luck

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro you have to be kidding me? Listen you need to go see a doctor. Trying PCT is a bad idea. Dont play doc on yourself. You should go to your doctor, you have nothing to hide. I just went to my doc about low test levels, he just took blood and i am waiting the results. He didnt even ask any questions. I told him i had a decrease in the sex drive and he said lets check your test levels. No other questions asked. I am 20 years old.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Doctor.

Governor is offline Junior Member
    eca can cause limp dick. Try not using it for a while and see if it goes away.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    ya go to a doctor. I dont think my dick was ever limp at 18

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    At 18 I was so horny no one was safe......Definitely go see your Dr.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    well............ since everyone said see your doc..

lets just go with that..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

arby is offline Associate Member
    You mentioned stress, but I think it's important to consider that you may be overtraining.

RB

Thread Information