monroehutchin is offline New Member

cant tell which pills are which

i just recieved a shipment from a legit source i got stuff from before, and he was supposed to send me halo, var, and clen . two of the three little bags of pills look identical. they are white circular tabs, should be around 5 mg. the last bag contains pink oval tabs around 2.5 mg. there are no markings on any of them pills. Can anyone help me, I know for sure it can be either of the halo, anavar , or test. thanks.

fabry is offline Senior Member
    why dont u aks your source bro, it will the only one that can tell u exactly what u have (and how to find out what each pill is).

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    i suggest u post pics in the pics forum or look at the legit pics forum and try and match them there. thatd be your best bet

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monroehutchin
    i just recieved a shipment from a legit source i got stuff from before, and he was supposed to send me halo, var, and clen . two of the three little bags of pills look identical. they are white circular tabs, should be around 5 mg. the last bag contains pink oval tabs around 2.5 mg. there are no markings on any of them pills. Can anyone help me, I know for sure it can be either of the halo, anavar , or test. thanks.
    Never seen or heard of test in pill form....

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Drug identifyer tool Oringinal poster JoeyZ @ BeyondMass.....I think, not sure at the moment.....anyway:

This link is a Drug imprint code Identifyer. This is a useful tool for identifying unknown pills or drugs that you might find lying around your house of if you get several pills mixed up and cant remember which is which. If you click on the following link: http://www.rxlist.com/interact.htm and then go down the page about half way to the section that says ID Imprint code identification it gives you instructions on how to type it in. Most pills have a code (number, letter, or symbol) that is unique to the specific drug. For example, you can type in M 146 which is Aldactone, and the tool will tell you the drug name.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    they actually do make a testosterone pill. very very ineffecitve.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    they actually do make a testosterone pill. very very ineffecitve.
    And apparently difficult to homebrew.

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=110725

Thread Information