remi is offline New Member

Arrow Sdi-Labs products-Comments pls

Hi guys.
    I thought that i should share this info with you.

I have used the products from sdi-labs.com, i did a cycle on D-bol ( their version of dianabol ),stacked with WinniV ( their version of stonazolol ), and did get amazing gains, and actually the weight that i did put on was quality not the bloated look that you get when on dianabol, even my mates at the gym recognised that i did get impressive gains within a period of 6 weeks, but had to stop taking this stuff as i was heading towards the end of the 8 weeks cycle could not stand the headeaches and was getting insomnia.

I am no pro and from time to time i take supplements etc.., once started a cycle on Russian dianabol only but stopped after the 4th week as i was getting bigger but hated the bloated look ( water retention), in fact compared to what i acquired while taking the sdi-labs products i would describe the cycle on dianabol crap.( But i knew that dianabol cycle only sucks and most of the gains would be water retention).

I did a search on the net regarding the sdi-labs products and read so much stuff, most of it saying that their products are crap, overpriced and don`t work, also the composition there is very litlle of the stuff required that would make you get any results.( In fact i believe most of this people who commented this products never tried them and i don`t know what their comments are based on.)

I agree that their products are overpriced but at the end it did work for me and i don`t felt that the money spent was wasted. Also lately they have put their prices up, which in my point of view is to do with supply and demand or if they were not selling well i doubt thery would put the prices up.

What i am looking here is some expert/pro comments on this stuff or from somebody who have tried them.

I am not trying to sell anything here or trying to get people to try this stuff, but i swear to god that id did work for me and was very satisfied with the results.

Any help welcome
    Thanks

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by remi
    Hi guys.
    I thought that i should share this info with you.

I have used the products from sdi-labs.com, i did a cycle on D-bol ( their version of dianabol ),stacked with WinniV ( their version of stonazolol ), and did get amazing gains, and actually the weight that i did put on was quality not the bloated look that you get when on dianabol, even my mates at the gym recognised that i did get impressive gains within a period of 6 weeks, but had to stop taking this stuff as i was heading towards the end of the 8 weeks cycle could not stand the headeaches and was getting insomnia.

I am no pro and from time to time i take supplements etc.., once started a cycle on Russian dianabol only but stopped after the 4th week as i was getting bigger but hated the bloated look ( water retention), in fact compared to what i acquired while taking the sdi-labs products i would describe the cycle on dianabol crap.( But i knew that dianabol cycle only sucks and most of the gains would be water retention).

I did a search on the net regarding the sdi-labs products and read so much stuff, most of it saying that their products are crap, overpriced and don`t work, also the composition there is very litlle of the stuff required that would make you get any results.( In fact i believe most of this people who commented this products never tried them and i don`t know what their comments are based on.)

I agree that their products are overpriced but at the end it did work for me and i don`t felt that the money spent was wasted. Also lately they have put their prices up, which in my point of view is to do with supply and demand or if they were not selling well i doubt thery would put the prices up.

What i am looking here is some expert/pro comments on this stuff or from somebody who have tried them.

I am not trying to sell anything here or trying to get people to try this stuff, but i swear to god that id did work for me and was very satisfied with the results.

Any help welcome
    Thanks
    um? you did 2 17's in one cycle?? jesus man! have you got a spare liver in the freezer somewhere? if you dont you might would want to find one for later in life.. i am glad that you made good gains andthat you are happy with it but man you need to take care of that liver. you only get one..also where is the test? i dont know about anyone else, i like to use that little fella every now and then. take care man!

Arrow

Hung-solo.
    What do you meant 2`17`s in one cycle.??

As i said i am no pro, and take some stuff now and then, but if know what you mean by 2`17s in one cycle, wouldn`t it be as hard in the liver as any other oral cycle only? And actualy i was on low dosage ( on the sdi-labs stuff i was taking 3tabs/day of d-bol and 3/tabs/day od winny v.
    On the russian dianabol i only took it for 4 weeks on 4tabs/day ( 5mg/tab).

No test as you might have realised if i do an oral cycle only is because i am not onto needles, i know that as i put on the weight i will lose it as fast, but unfortunately the good injectable stuff is not available in tabs, therefore there is no alternative for me.

Also i would like to find out if there is any diffence when they suggest you take one tab and let it dissolve under the tongue, would it have the same effect if you crunch it and mix with liquid( water, juice, skim milk).?
    Thanks from the iron liver :-)) (joking)

righton is offline Senior Member
    Some ppl have decent results with pro hormones but 1 on 1 with their AS counterparts theres no comparison with the gains or price! The only good thing is that their legal and easy to get.

Hung-solo.
    What do you meant 2`17`s in one cycle.??

As i said i am no pro, and take some stuff now and then, but if know what you mean by 2`17s in one cycle, wouldn`t it be as hard in the liver as any other oral cycle only? And actualy i was on low dosage ( on the sdi-labs stuff i was taking 3tabs/day of d-bol and 3/tabs/day od winny v.
    On the russian dianabol i only took it for 4 weeks on 4tabs/day ( 5mg/tab).

No test as you might have realised if i do an oral cycle only is because i am not onto needles, i know that as i put on the weight i will lose it as fast, but unfortunately the good injectable stuff is not available in tabs, therefore there is no alternative for me.

Also i would like to find out if there is any diffence when they suggest you take one tab and let it dissolve under the tongue, would it have the same effect if you crunch it and mix with liquid( water, juice, skim milk).?
    Thanks from the iron liver :-)) (joking)
    **** man i just realized that they were prohormones not a.s. so i really dont know how they would affect your liver. sorry man for my mistake. so how much did you pay for that crap?

Hung-solo a lot. I paid $70 for each bottle, containing 60tabs.
    Their prices have gonne up now to $79 if am not mistaken.

Would like to try 1-AD, anyone tried or any ideas??
    Tnkx

Hung-solo a lot. I paid $70 for each bottle, containing 60tabs.
    Their prices have gonne up now to $79 if am not mistaken.

Would like to try 1-AD, anyone tried or any ideas??
    Tnkx
    holy shiit!! personally i think it would be a waste of money. how old are you?

34 years old.

Maniacal is offline New Member

Thumbs down

mmmm dianabol crap eh? But the prohormones gave you 'impressive gains'? Sounds like an ad. Those negative comments like getting a headache was a nice touch though..

34 years old.

well do what works for ya bro. peace!

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Maniacal
    mmmm dianabol crap eh? But the prohormones gave you 'impressive gains'? Sounds like an ad. Those negative comments like getting a headache was a nice touch though..

Maniacal. Do i have any reason to lie??!
    I just felt like posting this info as i read so much about their products and everybody says it is crap compared to the real thing or other PH. I don`t doubt about that, what i can guarantee you is that i had amazing results.

Also you have the right to your opinion but if you don`t know what you are talking about shut up. Yes i had terrible headache while on them, but that could be due to the caffeine, also i did get insomnia, probabluy the headache was due to not having enough sleep, i cannot tell as i am no expert.

Also for your info when i took the dianabol as you must know there are a lot of side effects while taking AS, and one of them i did get was a mild headache on the first few days but that went away on the 3rd or 4th day and also had lower back pain.

Please don`t come here calling me a liar, i just read another post here regarding a guy who used Test suspension( whatever they call their tes), and he was very impressed with the stuff. So don`t be just another who posts messages because u have nothing elese to do or like to criticise, without having ane base for your comments.

Maniacal. Do i have any reason to lie??!
    I just felt like posting this info as i read so much about their products and everybody says it is crap compared to the real thing or other PH. I don`t doubt about that, what i can guarantee you is that i had amazing results.

Also you have the right to your opinion but if you don`t know what you are talking about shut up. Yes i had terrible headache while on them, but that could be due to the caffeine, also i did get insomnia, probabluy the headache was due to not having enough sleep, i cannot tell as i am no expert.

Also for your info when i took the dianabol as you must know there are a lot of side effects while taking AS, and one of them i did get was a mild headache on the first few days but that went away on the 3rd or 4th day and also had lower back pain.

Please don`t come here calling me a liar, i just read another post here regarding a guy who used Test suspension( whatever they call their tes), and he was very impressed with the stuff. So don`t be just another who posts messages because u have nothing elese to do or like to criticise, without having ane base for your comments.

i guess he told you! i guess remi has the ph rage..LOL!!

No hung-solo.
    It just pisses me off when ppl come here and they thing they have the right to call other ppl liars.

You wouldn`t like if you posted something, or some of your experiences with some stuff, telling the results, and somebody else saying: Oh well yes, that is bull****, that doesn`t work and never will. To me is the same as if you tell me f*** off you big liar...

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    I used the sdi stuff too,the sth and winn-v and Boldenondrol.
    Especially the Bold gave me pumps so i stopped it,´cause it´s nothing I want in my sport.the sth worked great,too,plus the winn-v was alright but had mostly effects due to the caffein(nadrolone takes a bit to work I guess and this stuff is a bit underdosed although I think you get what´s promised).
    I started to get acne sonn after takin it,so I think it is for real.

I read on a dutch board that thea´ve tested ph´s brands and some were underdosed and some had hardly any active indigrent they should have had.

Regards,

NB

PS:Nothiong beats Estrombol Stanazolic Oil (Stanozolol 50mg/ml vehiculo olio)

Maniacal is offline New Member

Talking

OK, OK calm down bro..
    ..Sorry.

Judging from your roid rage maybe they really do work.

stitch1967 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    i guess he told you! i guess remi has the ph rage..LOL!!

....ph rage

little-one is offline Associate Member
    I have all their "gear". Anadrol 50, which is a topical cream. test susp, which is an oral liquid. Both of these are supposed to clear the first pass through the liver. Their "dbol " . Winny v which is a horribly tasting tab you are supposed to let dissolve under your tongue but I cannot stand the taste. And to complete the cycle I have their omnifen. Which is their version of clomid.
    Sooner or later I am going to try this wanna be cycle before I do my first real steroid cycle.
    I will let you know how it goes.

Thread Information