big swoll is offline Member

Now my Girlfriend likes Steroids!!!!

whats up bros....i just got back from vacation on the beach for the 4th of July....it was kind of a romantic get away for my girlfriend and I....she has always had the attitude "i dont like them, but im not going to stop you from doing them if you do them safely" about steroids .....well my test is starting to kick and and all i have to say is that she is now a believer....Test does awesome things for sex drive!!!

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    lol my best friend is the same way... when he started dating his girl she didnt like it and he was like well i do it so let it be or go....lol.. now she asks him every week.. babe, did you take your shots this weeek?? she must be a believer tooo..

theflatline is offline New Member

Agree

Well,

I have been dating a girl for the past two months, and we went to the beach for the fourth, and although we have had an active sex life, she hasn't seen my walking around shirtless too much. Well she noticed my little body(I am 5'5) and she noticed the other girls looking at me(feels good at 34 when the 18 years go by smiling) and I aint huge, but Bruce Leeish.

So on the ride home(five hours) I told her her about my use, mainly because I am about to hit a heavy cycle and a years HGH program for my last hurrah before going off the juice forever. And she totally was cool with it. Asked me the side effects. I explained I would be twice as horny, and she said she would see if she could handle that. But as long as I was safe, and happy she was fine with it.

Amazingly cool chick.

Theflatline

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big swoll
    whats up bros....i just got back from vacation on the beach for the 4th of July....it was kind of a romantic get away for my girlfriend and I....she has always had the attitude "i dont like them, but im not going to stop you from doing them if you do them safely" about steroids.....well my test is starting to kick and and all i have to say is that she is now a believer....Test does awesome things for sex drive!!!
    does she have any friends, my last one found my syringes and i told her they were my roomates, but she didnt belive me bitch

it seems like when my sex drive spikes from the test my gf's drive plummets... how fu-cked up is that.

Quote Originally Posted by trailrider38
    it seems like when my sex drive spikes from the test my gf's drive plummets... how fu-cked up is that.

thats when you have to lay down the law!!!

thats when you have to lay down the law!!!
    She's already called the police on me once

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member

thats exactely how my girl is. when i wasnt on i would get it like 2 times a day. now that im on and the test is kicking hardcore im lucky to get it once a week!! this is not good

bjayg is offline Member

This was taken out of the lounge but i think it fits here nicely

Q: What's the useless flap of skin surrounding the vagina known as?

A: The girl.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    This was taken out of the lounge but i think it fits here nicely

Q: What's the useless flap of skin surrounding the vagina known as?

A: The girl.
    I love that joke

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Mine likes the test induced sexual benefits as well, she even hits my glutes for me when I am shooting prop every day as I cant reach!

bubbathegut is offline Member
    the sucky part is when you come off a cycle and your winkey doesnt work as good as it used to

Latimus is offline Banned
    once you show that you arent a raging psycho when on...its all good with women...but becareful...make sure you can trust them...after a break up...and some time has pasted...gossiping that you do roids is not such a big deal to them anymore...and that sucks...

the drive is definately higher...when i go to the beach or clubs...i get fired up easy...

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    once you show that you arent a raging psycho when on...its all good with women...but becareful...make sure you can trust them...after a break up...and some time has pasted...gossiping that you do roids is not such a big deal to them anymore...and that sucks...
    Word, especially if they atempt to use the knowledge for revenge.

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    whats up bros....i just got back from vacation on the beach for the 4th of July....it was kind of a romantic get away for my girlfriend and I....she has always had the attitude "i dont like them, but im not going to stop you from doing them if you do them safely" about steroids.....well my test is starting to kick and and all i have to say is that she is now a believer....Test does awesome things for sex drive!!!
    too bad you need test to have a high sex drive.... I'll **** all day every day with no added test. Add test into the mix and my girl is unable to walk

BiteTheDust is offline Junior Member
    Heh, I guess yah had better become better friends with the palm of your hands... ahahah...

Do the My bannana aint getting enough attention dance..

Quote Originally Posted by supirman45
    too bad you need test to have a high sex drive.... I'll **** all day every day with no added test. Add test into the mix and my girl is unable to walk

well i have a high libido anyway, but the main difference that i see is the amount of time it takes me to get hard after i come....it takes almost no time when im on cycle, and sometimes i can keep on going even after i blow my load and i'll get hard again....thats what i like about it....and thats what she likes too

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    I need a gf... my banana isnt as happy as this one.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    letro killed my sex drive on my first cycle! wasnt impressed

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Happens to all of us bro... mine loved it on the one cycle I was allowed to have, but now she is anti-roids again... I snuck this last cycle but I know I wasnt fooling anyone. I noticed my desk and closet in the den got searched good but she aint found them yet, but this last time I think she knew I was sneaking a cycle so the more horny I am and asking for sex, the more she has a headache, etc...

We also have a newborn baby so I couldnt touch her in the last 2 months and perhaps the rest is post-pardom balony or such... Oh well just take long showers and soap your manhood real good, eventually they will be in sexy mood again, but by the time my wife wants some, I'll probably be in PCT and completely out of the mood myself so.... thats when I get even!

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    well i have a high libido anyway, but the main difference that i see is the amount of time it takes me to get hard after i come....it takes almost no time when im on cycle, and sometimes i can keep on going even after i blow my load and i'll get hard again....thats what i like about it....and thats what she likes too
    With strong PC muscles, this is possibe w/o test

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    ****!

Thread Information