Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    moush is offline Senior Member
    yea bro I dont know if i could ever use Eq again......i dont know how to fight it

bump

x_muscle is offline Junior Member
    EQ hurt joints!!!!! then winny will be joint killer comparing to EQ!

thats why i refuse to use winnie

Talking

well i stopped using L-dex and my joint pains have gone down tremendously! Thanks for the help bro..........this board is Rocks

killagorilla187 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moush
    hey guys i am nearing the end of my Test E and Eq cycle. I am in my 13th week of the total 16. My elbow joints are killing me and the bottom of my bicep (the opposite side of the elbow). Alsolute pain! I cant do heavy curls or shoulder presses anymore because of the pain. Anyone else experience this pain? ANy way to bring down the pain? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

hey! Im experiencing pain in the same area while doing those exercises, also in my shoulder.

Im on week9, I do have deca on hand, but im only running 13 weeks.

Would it be a waste to start using it?

anything else I could do?

bmwrob is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by killagorilla187
    hey! Im experiencing pain in the same area while doing those exercises, also in my shoulder.

Im on week9, I do have deca on hand, but im only running 13 weeks.

Would it be a waste to start using it?

anything else I could do?
    Why did you post to a thread that is from July?

killagorilla187 is offline Associate Member
    why not?

it relates to my situation and I didnt want to start a new one.

bigriks300 is offline New Member
    Hey, don't bitch at me about postint to a thread two years old; I can read. I also wanted to know about the deca . I found this thread because I'm on eq sus and deca cycle and DAMN my shoulder hurts, and my hips a bit now. I was wondering, as asked and not answered, as I have deca on hand and 6 more weeks on cycle, would the deca help? how long, how much? I'm at 500 sus, 7 deca a day but thats only for another week and I am at 200 of eq next week; been 400 of eq for the first 4 weeks now. I have almost no pain in my joints normally but this cycle hurts. I don't thik the eq is what I'm going to use anymore; I'll just use diet and nolva for fat and water retention.\

Thanks in advance.

If EQ causes joint pain then why is it used for race horses? That can't be good then!

Pac8541 is offline Associate Member
    Is it really critical to run your test higher than the other compounds? I read someone on here, Tai maybe, who said something along the lines of it not being a requirement. Depends on the other compounds??

I seem to see enough cycles described where the test totals for the week are below that of other compounds for this to not cause any alarm. Thought it was just personal preference based on cycle history but I dunno...

oopss. when I said deca I meant dbol of course; durrr. Anyway, I'm not a horse and if a horse is being given eq then I'm going to go with the assumption that said horse will also be given chemical enhancements as needed; perhaps pain releivers??

As for me I'm just going to switch to the deca now and drop the eq. I only used the eq on this cycle because my last cycle was with deca and enathate and I found I put on a lot of belly fat even though my diet was just a +300 per day.

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigriks300
    Hey, don't bitch at me about postint to a thread two years old; I can read. I also wanted to know about the deca . I found this thread because I'm on eq sus and deca cycle and DAMN my shoulder hurts, and my hips a bit now. I was wondering, as asked and not answered, as I have deca on hand and 6 more weeks on cycle, would the deca help? how long, how much? I'm at 500 sus, 7 deca a day but thats only for another week and I am at 200 of eq next week; been 400 of eq for the first 4 weeks now. I have almost no pain in my joints normally but this cycle hurts. I don't thik the eq is what I'm going to use anymore; I'll just use diet and nolva for fat and water retention.\

Thanks in advance.
    If thats the case,whynot start your
    own thread,with your own questions.

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigriks300
    I found I put on a lot of belly fat even though my diet was just a +300 per day.

I have to ask,what does that mean?

I didn't start my own thread because I used the search engine and found this thread was exactly what I had wanted to ask; namely, if eq had a joint problem(s) for anyone else. I thought, as a new member, that the fact that I'd used the search engine and found a related topic would be seen as a good thing; guess not.

I put on a lot of belly fat, intercostal mostly, with the enathate and deca while keeping my caloric increase at only 300 cals positive, that in an 75% protein diet. I also found that the deca influence probably led to a bit more bloat and fat accumulation than I'd have liked. Soooo, I RESEARCHED, here as a matter of fact, and found that a switch to eq might keep that bloat off of me. The downside I've noticed is that I'm having shoulder joint pain in one shoulder; my good side so I was worried.

This could be a combination of things. I could be dehydrated.(quite likely) I could be pushing more weight than is safe for my joints (doubt it). It could be that my work load (job) and the additional volume in the gym could be a factor. I don't know that my shoulder pain could be acombination of all of these.

What I do know is the only real change between this cycle and the last is the eq. My last cycle went off without a hitch but I put on 15 pounds of fat, mostly around th emiddle, and I was trying to avoid that this time. However, my last cycle used deca and my joints felt GREAT; soooo, this humble newbie is going to poke his butt with deca tonight.

NOW, if someone would be so kind,a couple of questions with this decision, given that I have 6 weeks left on this cycle should I: finish the eq ( I have only two hundred mg more) AND ad the deca or just drop the eq for the deca.
    When would i expect that joint lubricating kick from deca at this point in my cycle. My other cycle it was just a 12-14 days and I could run up the stairs with no pain.

I thank all of you for taking the time to respond and if my questions/responses seem hard to understand then I'll gladly answer as to any other details.

Thank you for your time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information