Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 27 of 27
  1. #1
    lean1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    139

    Question types of gear (meaning)

    stupid question was looking at a list of gear was sent to me but just can't seem to decipher what the correct name of each can u guys help thanks .... yes I researched to no avail,,,,,, exp,stanabol 50=winnie

    1.Methanabol 10 =?
    2.Oxanabol 10 =?
    3.Anastrozole =?
    4.oxydrol =?
    5.anabol =?
    6.androlics =?

    thanks

  2. #2
    jmp51483's Avatar
    jmp51483 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    588
    Common bro... there is a search button at the top of the page. Type them into the Search button and it will come up I promise.

  3. #3
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    Quote Originally Posted by lean1
    stupid question was looking at a list of gear was sent to me but just can't seem to decipher what the correct name of each can u guys help thanks .... yes I researched to no avail,,,,,, exp,stanabol 50=winnie

    1.Methanabol 10 =?
    2.Oxanabol 10 =?
    3.Anastrozole =?
    4.oxydrol =?
    5.anabol =?
    6.androlics =?

    thanks
    lo! research huh? go to the educational forum and try it again man! peace

  4. #4
    SV-1's Avatar
    SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    The Lab
    Posts
    5,467
    1.Methanabol 10 =
    2.Oxanabol 10 =
    3.Anastrozole =
    4.oxydrol =
    5.anabol =
    6.androlics =

  5. #5
    lean1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    139
    some dude r helpful some dudes just sux funny funny funny NOT!

  6. #6
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    I don't think guys are being dicks, It's just a lot better when you do your own research. You will learn so much more.

    My question is why did you buy gear that you have no idea what it is?

  7. #7
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    [QUOTE=SV-1]

    i was going to do that! some funny shiit!

  8. #8
    lean1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    139
    didn't buy gear yet thats why I asked ........ hummm strangest things make some laugh now that funny. anyway I will ask a much educated person instead

  9. #9
    Krunchtime's Avatar
    Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    A bridge down by da river
    Posts
    1,546
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    1.Methanabol 10 =
    2.Oxanabol 10 =
    3.Anastrozole =
    4.oxydrol =
    5.anabol =
    6.androlics =
    correction sv

    2. oxanabol 10 =

  10. #10
    SV-1's Avatar
    SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    The Lab
    Posts
    5,467
    Quote Originally Posted by Krunchtime
    correction sv

    2. oxanabol 10 =
    Sorry, my bad.

    SV-1

  11. #11
    Krunchtime's Avatar
    Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    A bridge down by da river
    Posts
    1,546
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Sorry, my bad.

    SV-1
    you are forgiven

  12. #12
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    16,350
    these are the types of questions that the smart won't answer.........


    they got smart by years of work..

    some others got smart about this subject from 100's of hours of study on this and other boards...

    and you want that information just given to you....

    see the issue??

    if not..........

    go to the search..

    or do whatever your source tells you.........

    sorry if this is harsh........... but it's obvious you want it given to you.. not earned by you..........

    jmo
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

    Why the Police will Kick your ass

  13. #13
    Krunchtime's Avatar
    Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    A bridge down by da river
    Posts
    1,546
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    these are the types of questions that the smart won't answer.........


    they got smart by years of work..

    some others got smart about this subject from 100's of hours of study on this and other boards...

    and you want that information just given to you....

    see the issue??

    if not..........

    go to the search..

    or do whatever your source tells you.........

    sorry if this is harsh........... but it's obvious you want it given to you.. not earned by you..........

    jmo
    I agreee.

    But i thought sv's response was right on.

  14. #14
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by lean1
    didn't buy gear yet thats why I asked ........ hummm strangest things make some laugh now that funny. anyway I will ask a much educated person instead
    Well, if this post is referred to me, well, I hate to break it to you, but I know what all that stuff is, so looks like I'm more educated than you. And trust me when I say this, I'm respected on this board. With comments like that, you will never be.

    I don't mean to be harsh, but come on now. What kind of response is that?


    BLT

  15. #15
    kronik is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,993
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Well, if this post is referred to me, well, I hate to break it to you, but I know what all that stuff is, so looks like I'm more educated than you. And trust me when I say this, I'm respected on this board. With comments like that, you will never be.

    I don't mean to be harsh, but come on now. What kind of response is that?


    BLT
    AGREED...BLT=respected

  16. #16
    kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    404
    came on bro's u hurting the guys feelings,he wont ask any more questions

  17. #17
    Krunchtime's Avatar
    Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    A bridge down by da river
    Posts
    1,546
    i agree as well. I respect everyone on the board that actually does research and doesnt expect everything to be done for them.

  18. #18
    jmp51483's Avatar
    jmp51483 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    588
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    AGREED...BLT=respected

    yes yes... He is the AR secret Lover

  19. #19
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    Quote Originally Posted by jmp51483
    yes yes... He is the AR secret Lover

    i love him-- put it there kronik!!

  20. #20
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    i love him-- put it there kronik!!
    you too "buy long term" put it here--

  21. #21
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    I love you guys so much, I'm going to cry!!!!! (and no, I'm not on Clomid... )

  22. #22
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I love you guys so much, I'm going to cry!!!!!

    gosh long term i think i am going to sniffle a little bit..

  23. #23
    SV-1's Avatar
    SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    The Lab
    Posts
    5,467
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I love you guys so much, I'm going to cry!!!!! (and no, I'm not on Clomid... )
    *cough*homogay*cough*




  24. #24
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    *cough*homogay*cough*



    shiit sv-1! i left you out!! here you go man, put here-- ...whoops

  25. #25
    jmp51483's Avatar
    jmp51483 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    588
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    shiit sv-1! i left you out!! here you go man, put here-- ...whoops
    **** bro,


    Your ass is gonna start hurting.. Might want to relax for alittle bit.

  26. #26
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    ****, I hate you rat bastards...........

  27. #27
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    Quote Originally Posted by jmp51483
    **** bro,


    Your ass is gonna start hurting.. Might want to relax for alittle bit.
    ..jealousy a mutha fukka aint it james! you can get it too!! i know that you are a little emotional since you start pct. but everything will be ok i promise buddy!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •