Thread: M4ohn???

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member

M4ohn???

I have just heard about this product and was wondering if anyone had any personal experience with it? Not that I think I should go on it, but learning about it would be nice. I am currently on a Tprop/anavar cycle w/ the reg PCT. I heard this stuff gives great pumps during your workout.

Is it legal? Where can you get it? Below is some research I found on it from our site. thanks guys...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

17a-methyl-4 hydroxy nandrolone

M4OHN is an active hormone, it does not require a conversion to a target hormone such as 4AD Cyp. It is a Nandrolone derivative however the 4-OH group added inhibits a conversion to DHT (dihydrotestosterone) or DHN (dihydronandrolone) making this a mildly androgenic and highly anabolic compound. There is also no conversion to estrogen or progesterone.

The positive affects of M4OHN are increases in lean mass as well as moderate strength gains. Increased nitrogen retention, making the body a more anabolic environment. Central Nervous System (CNS) stimulation, not in a jittery ephedrine type feeling but you should be able to sleep less and still feel refreshed upon waking. Less time is needed for recovery between sets and workouts. There should be no decrease in sex drive, and should help with joint pain. Increases in the ability to lose fat while increasing vascularity.

The side effects indicate M4OHN to be a very mild compound with few side effects. But all steroid hormones may cause acne, accelerated male pattern baldness, gynecomastia , testicle shrinkage, increased facial and body hair in men. As well as voice deepening and clitoral enlargement in females. This product should not be used by anyone under the age of 18 and always consult your physician before starting any new supplement.

Dosing should be 8-16mgs per day (2-4 tablets) based on bodyweight and/or experience of individual. Always start with a lower dose and increase slowly every 5 days as needed. Do not use for longer then 6-8 weeks, followed by a full PCT.

PCT should be similar to that of m1t, This compound can be run longer than m1t, but it just as hepatoxic IMO, since both are methylated. So milk thislte will definately be needed during PCT to help aid in the recovery of the liver.

M4OHN should work well in both bulking and cutting cycles depending on what type of diet/workout you are using as well as what other compounds it could is used with. The use of 800-1000 mg of R-Ala or milk thistle each day is suggested when using any type of methylated compound.

Cutting cycle:
    8mgs M4OHN per day for 4 weeks
    5-7mgs Methyl-Dien per day for 4 weeks
    OR
    400-600mgs per week of 1 Test Cyp and/or 5AA Cyp for 6-8 weeks
    8-16mgs M4OHN per day for 6-8 weeks.

Bulking cycle:
    500mgs of 1 Test Cyp per week for 4 weeks
    60mgs of Methyl-14ADDiol per day for 4 weeks
    8mgs of M4OHN per day for 4 weeks

Regardless of cutting or bulking you will need PCT similar to m1t(20 mg nolva ED, and clomid 300-100-50 split).

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    no, but i am about to jump on the prop-var cycle. i am interested on what you thought about that cycle!

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    I've heard its less effective at mass and strength gains then m1t, post this in the supplement forum.

to tell you the truth, it was posted in the supplement forum. thats where i got all the info but nobody has any experience w/ it.... but thats good b/c im not looking for mass, i want lean muscle!! thanks nsa

This might sound weird but I was on Sus250 weeks 1-6 500mg per week (which i know was no good, but i defly saw results) then from 7-17 Tprop EOD 150mg and 12-17 liquid var 40mg ED. I am actually on week 12 right now and will be posting pictures soon. Maybe its in my head but this week w/ the var my pumps at the gym are twice as good!! ill let you know at the end hung.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    to tell you the truth, it was posted in the supplement forum. thats where i got all the info but nobody has any experience w/ it.... but thats good b/c im not looking for mass, i want lean muscle!! thanks nsa

This might sound weird but I was on Sus250 weeks 1-6 500mg per week (which i know was no good, but i defly saw results) then from 7-17 Tprop EOD 150mg and 12-17 liquid var 40mg ED. I am actually on week 12 right now and will be posting pictures soon. Maybe its in my head but this week w/ the var my pumps at the gym are twice as good!! ill let you know at the end hung.

thanx bro! try not to flip any cars or anything! peace!

For anybody still interested.... this M4-OHN is actually the androgenic hormone in Oxabolone which came out with two products Oxobol and Oxanavar (truthfully i have no idea what the M stands for). They say this prod is better then var b/c it has both var and deca features in it. below is just a cut and paste on oxobol.

Somebody please comment if anyone has any info... im curious about this stuff... thanks

Oxabolone

The Oxabol base compound 4-HydroxyNandrolone (4-OHN) is chemically known as Oxabolone. This little forgotten Italian steroid was referred to as Steranabol Ritardo (in Italy) not to be confused with the American Steranabol (Colestebol or Turnibol) which is a totally different scheduled drug (4-chlorotestosterone acetate). 4-OHN is a highly anabolic / androgenic hormone that possesses unique characteristics that can be altered depending upon the type of modification such as 17-alpha alkylation or side chain attachment of long chain ester or ether. Some of these unique characteristics include enhanced anabolism, inhibition of estrogen biosynthesis, no progestational conversion, no estrogenic conversion, and no sodium retention. Just like its 4-OHA and 4-OHT counterparts 4-OHN possesses greater anabolism than its non hydroxylated base and the ability to inhibit the formation of estrogen.

The Non Progestational Activity is the Most Unique Attribute The non progestational activity is the most unique attribute since 19-nor compounds are thought to increase progestins and thus lead to a decreased libido but as you can see this effect will not occur with Oxabol.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    m = methyl, mohn = methyl hydroxy nandrolone

Thread Information