Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    I think if it's a natural show, you should be a natural athlete.

If not, you're a lazy ****ing cheater.

naturaltillnow is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    If its a natural show, you have to be natural, period. People that aren't ruin the whole event, just like juicers in the olympics, all it does is give it a bad name. Thats like someone in the NHL playing house hockey with a bunch of 13 year olds to make himself feel good imo... compete at your own level or don't compete at all.

/rant

I agree 100% - If you're going to cheat and compete, compete where the cheaters do.

little-one is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slitsoul13
    you should ask barry bonds how to get away with it.
    Just Barry Bonds?? How about the whole MLB, NFL, NHL, and every other professional sports player? Probably even some gay tennis players

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RATM
    NEVER took anything that was deemed illegal by the ANBC ie., AAS, Diuretics or Clen . Won the 1998 and 1999 Natural Florida and placed 6th in the Nationals in 2000. Not tooting my horn, just proving it can be done.

Then I got the itch and now am a AAS junkie...
    I'm really impressed. RATM, you are THE MAN. Are you heavy weight or light weight?

RATM is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianVodka
    I'm really impressed. RATM, you are THE MAN. Are you heavy weight or light weight?
    Thanks ruski. The ANBC runs its classes by height. under 5'6, 5'6 to 5'10 and 5'10 plus. I was always in the medium height class and the heaviest i ever weighed was 183. It has been my experience that in natural shows, 99% of the time, the most shredded person wins.

Drew405 is offline New Member
    Biggie you must not be to bright to think that being short doesn't help you lift more. I guess the laws of physics don't apply to you huh? And that genetics don't matter. Give me a break. I'll bet you are the type of guy who thinks anyone can be mr olympia as long as they take enough gear. OOo I insulted you I'm so sorry. Hey let me buy you a pack of gum I'll teach you how to chew it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information