Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    chawxxx is offline New Member

natural bodybuilding entry tests

I am planning on doing a bodybuilding show in 4 months. I did a cycle of deca and enanthate in feb through april. I may have already ruined my chances to compete on a natural circiut in november because of the deca. I also would like to do another 8 week cycle starting in a couple of weeks and end it 7 weeks prior to taking a drug test. I already had all my blood work just to make sure my liver enzymes are normal. i need to know how they test and how i can beat the test. i will have 7 weeks to clean out my system so most injectables are not an option, if anyone has any ideas please let me know. The other thing was that the NGA is hosting this competition and they say you have to be clean for 5 years before you compete naturally. Can they really test 5 years back or are they just taking your piss and a promise?

my stats are: 5'11, 215lbs
    10% body fat give or take 1%
    unsure of measurements, because it has never been relevent

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Isn't that cheating...

depends how competitive you are i guess

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    deca is detecable for upto 18 months. u are SOL

daos is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chawxxx
    depends how competitive you are i guess

LOL!

that is situational wouldn't you agree. it say's up to 18 months, like that is the most ever recorded.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    fine say it is "situational" u will still fail seeing as it has only been 7 months after taking it. and what cycle are u planning on doing that is gonna end 7 weeks before the contest?

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    I thought they just do a lie detector test? all of my friends do "natural" shows and the are always on when they go on stage

not sure of what cycle yet, definatly water based 8 weeks,

bjayg is offline Member
    not gonna happen bro..........

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    cheateR!

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by invid
    cheateR!
    Please everyone around here is on who compeats.... if not you will get killed out there and look like you have never even worked out

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I think if it's a natural show, you should be a natural athlete.

If not, you're a lazy ****ing cheater.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    I don't know about all natural bb being on. They are pretty strict about that ****... You can def. see the difference between all natural and not ... hUge difference. I would say alot of them don't use... A matter a fact very few do ... IMO

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    If its a natural show, you have to be natural, period. People that aren't ruin the whole event, just like juicers in the olympics, all it does is give it a bad name. Thats like someone in the NHL playing house hockey with a bunch of 13 year olds to make himself feel good imo... compete at your own level or don't compete at all.

/rant

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    If its a natural show, you have to be natural, period. People that aren't ruin the whole event, just like juicers in the olympics, all it does is give it a bad name. Thats like someone in the NHL playing house hockey with a bunch of 13 year olds to make himself feel good imo... compete at your own level or don't compete at all.

/rant

I agree 100%.

How pathetic do you have to be to juice and enter a natural contest? Everyone is thinking it, I'm saying it: Its like pretending to be retarded to enter the Special Olympics!

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    I agree with the last few posts. If you use gear than be a man and enter a non-testing show...

nsa
    Don't mean to hijack the thread, but do you guys think that someone who has used ph/ps in the past should not be eligible for a natural show?

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    i'm sorry, but i think you are a wuss. if your gonna use, but a little biatch to get up on stage and compete w/ other users, you have no business entering a natural show. JMO, its like stooping down cuz your too much of a wuss. i mean, is that the only way you're gonna feel good about yourself, because you wanna up your chances by doing a natural show??? effing loser, you make me sick, you are lucky that your on the east coast, cuz i would love to go heads w/ you on stage, and the parking lot.

-Biggie

nsa
    I don't even think you would feel good about it afterwards even if you win, no accomplishment IMO.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    depends on how long it's been nsa. I would say if it's been around 2 years, then they should be considered eligable. It's similar to the IOC ruling on gender changes.

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    depends on how long it's been nsa. I would say if it's been around 2 years, then they should be considered eligable. It's similar to the IOC ruling on gender changes.
    IOC ruling on gender change...LOL

RATM is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    I agree 100%.

How pathetic do you have to be to juice and enter a natural contest? Everyone is thinking it, I'm saying it: Its like pretending to be retarded to enter the Special Olympics!
    Just like cartman did....LMAO

As a former natural competitor, there are several methods that are used to screen athletes. Obviously, the urine test is the most popular, and from what i have read, the detection times are pretty consistant with what is posted here. However, it is not cost effective so it isnt used much. There is also a simple lie detector which may or may not easily be beaten. I would suppose it depends on how good of a liar you are. Another method that is used is a voice stress analyzation. Basically, they record your voice and measure sound wave changes when specific questions are asked. Depending on which governing body sanctions the contest is which test you will get. ANBC (american natural bodybuilding conference) uses a lie detector. NGA I believe still uses voice stress. NPC, i am not sure, but i think its lie detector as well. Whatever the criteria, 1 year, 5 years whatever, they will ask you specifically during the time frame that they want, what you did before that is meaningless. The ANBC and NGA tests all competitors, I am not sure of the NPC, but I think that they only test the winners.

either way, there are many "natural" competitors out there who arent, how ever, there are just as many who have never done any gear. If you want to be one of those who can't cut it in regular non tested shows and think they are a champion if they win a tested show when the are not natural, then go ahead. I agree with Chris Adams 100%, if you do this then you are nothing but a cheater and dont deserve ANY recognition for your acheivements.

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    To sum it up this "chawxx" pu$$y is a low down, good for nothing cum guzzling fag who didn't fit in all throughout school or the rest of his pathetic, loser life (no matter what he does), and will do anything to draw attention to his dumba$$, even if it means cheating like the pu$$y he is. End of discussion.

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    Oh, not a flame, by the way...............

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by j.r.w.
    To sum it up this "chawxx" pu$$y is a low down, good for nothing cum guzzling fag who didn't fit in all throughout school or the rest of his pathetic, loser life (no matter what he does), and will do anything to draw attention to his dumba$$, even if it means cheating like the pu$$y he is. End of discussion.
    Harsh.

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Harsh.
    agreed

Drew405 is offline New Member
    You guys gotta ease up a little. Now I'm not saying I agree with competing in a natural show and using ****, but lets face it, there are guys doing it every day. Also, how is it cheating if you just use some clen or winny. Those are not going to make your physique. And besides, since half the guys in the show are not clean anyway(I've personally seen this ****) it seems to me that one would be at a disadvantage by not taking ****. Also, you guys shouldn't talk so much shi%, at least this guy is even going to compete. Most of you guys all look terrible and rely on drugs to do your dirty work. You all claim bs such as 20' arms, 250lbs and 8% bf when it's more like 17' arms and 20% bf. I'd like to see some of you "big guys" post some pics and put your money where your mouths are.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j.r.w.
    I think alot of these comments were uncalled for he just wanted your opinons
    Iam sick of posts like these, either answer the question politely or don't answer it...JMO

And don't forget, it's cheating for the guys under 5'9 becauase they have a leverage advantage when it comes to lifting.(forcexdistance= work) So since they can lift more weight easier they are cheating so they shouldn't be able to compete. Oh yeah, and lets make sure everyone has the same natural test levels so the playing grounds are even, otherwise it's cheating. Wait I almost forgot, Bobby biceps has better genetics than me so kick him out of the show, it's not fair. And don't forget about the blacks with high calf insertions, its' unfair for them to compete against whites or asians. LOOK GUYS, I'm just trying to say that there are so many different factors that everyone should just juice and be happy! At least then no one can complain about **** not being fair. Like in the IFBB-they are all taking the same ****, just in different ways. But they are not complaining.

Agree 100% Kingpin

Quote Originally Posted by Drew405
    You guys gotta ease up a little. Now I'm not saying I agree with competing in a natural show and using ****, but lets face it, there are guys doing it every day. Also, how is it cheating if you just use some clen or winny. Those are not going to make your physique. And besides, since half the guys in the show are not clean anyway(I've personally seen this ****) it seems to me that one would be at a disadvantage by not taking ****. Also, you guys shouldn't talk so much shi%, at least this guy is even going to compete. Most of you guys all look terrible and rely on drugs to do your dirty work. You all claim bs such as 20' arms, 250lbs and 8% bf when it's more like 17' arms and 20% bf. I'd like to see some of you "big guys" post some pics and put your money where your mouths are.
    while your calling people out, you might as well post up your pics as well.

and also, you sound like one of the guys i over hear when ever i'm at a show, commenting about the worst looking guy on stage, who didn't know squat about tanning, dieting, posing, etc. and say "at least he's on stage" gimme a effing break, any dumbass could get on there and act like he's the $hit, when in actuallity that fool was prob feeding on ego boosts. it takes a lot to get on stage and know what your doing, and look like you put in the effort to be on the stage.

my previous post on this thread wasn't $hit talk, it was real, and prob what the majority of the bros think as well who are on this thread.

-Biggie

And don't forget, it's cheating for the guys under 5'9 becauase they have a leverage advantage when it comes to lifting.(forcexdistance= work) So since they can lift more weight easier they are cheating so they shouldn't be able to compete. Oh yeah, and lets make sure everyone has the same natural test levels so the playing grounds are even, otherwise it's cheating. Wait I almost forgot, Bobby biceps has better genetics than me so kick him out of the show, it's not fair. And don't forget about the blacks with high calf insertions, its' unfair for them to compete against whites or asians. LOOK GUYS, I'm just trying to say that there are so many different factors that everyone should just juice and be happy! At least then no one can complain about **** not being fair. Like in the IFBB-they are all taking the same ****, just in different ways. But they are not complaining.
    what a bunch of $hit.

-Biggie

I dont know where to start. Drug screeners SPECIFICALLY ask if you have taken any AAS, which winny is, so there is cheat #1. They also specifically ask if any diuretics OR clenbuterol were used, cheat #2.

Second, have you ever competed naturally, if so which one?? While I agree that the higher level of natural competition, ANBC or NGA Nationals or the Team Universe leaves the naturalness to be speculated, every one of those class winners were tested one way or another, and tested clean. Unless you have competed naturally and are privy to the testing results. your reference to 1/2 the natural competitors are not clean anyway was a gross generalization at best.

Third. not all of us claim to have 20 inch arms with 8% BF, I am sure that I never have. Several respected members, swolecat, big kev, bask8kase and mikexxl, just to name a few have all posted pics showing the results of well thoughtout cycle plans.

nsa
    Completely agree with ratm...

agree w/ RATM

-Biggie

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    I never saw 100% clean bodybuilder. I have 2 friends who are compete as "natural" bodybuilders. They are using HGH and quick test esters. I don't think you could be a winner and 100% clean.

Quote Originally Posted by RussianVodka
    I never saw 100% clean bodybuilder. I have 2 friends who are compete as "natural" bodybuilders. They are using HGH and quick test esters. I don't think you could be a winner and 100% clean.
    NEVER took anything that was deemed illegal by the ANBC ie., AAS, Diuretics or Clen . Won the 1998 and 1999 Natural Florida and placed 6th in the Nationals in 2000. Not tooting my horn, just proving it can be done.

Then I got the itch and now am a AAS junkie...

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    you should ask barry bonds how to get away with it.

natural bodybybuilding only mean that you take less steroids then the people who are not natuaral, everyone knows that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information