Thread: Evocash

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member

Evocash

Has anyone tried funding their evocash account in the last week or so? I mailed my money order to their bank and my tracking number shows it has arrived in NV, however, I have yet to see my transaction show up in my account. Just curious if anyone else has the same issue being that it is a holiday weekend and all.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    bump

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    It's fairly normal for it to take a few days to
    post to your account after they receive it...

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    i just funded mine a few days ago and it was all good

good luck

i sent in a money order if u were wondering

sooner45 is offline Member
    Dont mean to hu-jack the thread but sense were on the subject.....is this the right form to fund your Evo account with a money order???

~~~~~~> http://www.x-changers.com/ccandmo.html

Am I correct??? And where it says "E-Currency acct# or card#" your supposed to put your Evo account number right?? So you fill the form out? Put it in an envelope with the $ order and send it off to the address they give you? Sorry for the dumb questions bro's but I got to make sure I got this down if I'm going to be messin w/ my $!!! Thanks guys!!

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    Has anyone tried funding their evocash account in the last week or so? I mailed my money order to their bank and my tracking number shows it has arrived in NV, however, I have yet to see my transaction show up in my account. Just curious if anyone else has the same issue being that it is a holiday weekend and all.
    patience

also i fyou wrote anything in the MEMO field of your M/O or check - or put your EVE # anywhere on it, they will send your M/O -back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    patience

also i fyou wrote anything in the MEMO field of your M/O or check - or put your EVE # anywhere on it, they will send your M/O -back to you.
    Ok say that again because I guess I'm not understanding exactly what it is you are saying. I put my account number on it in the space where it is supposed to be and left the memo section blank. I have used this method before and it has been fairly simple and swift however this time it is slightly slower. And yes I am probably being impatient but d*mnit it's my money and I'm so broke I have to eat cicada's for protein!!

Am I correct??? And where it says "E-Currency acct# or card#" your supposed to put your Evo account number right?? So you fill the form out? Put it in an envelope with the $ order and send it off to the address they give you? Sorry for the dumb questions bro's but I got to make sure I got this down if I'm going to be messin w/ my $!!! Thanks guys!!
    That is correct. You have the system down correctly. Wait and here how my situation turns out before you send your money though. Yes I'm sure they are just slow because of the holiday but I also know they are planning to launch a new website soon so I will let you know when my money goes through and then you can send yours on its way.

I guess I should be a bit more patient. Here is the statement on the evocash website I just ran across.

Funding
    If you have sent a bank wire to fund your account or have
    requested a bank wire from your Evocash account your account
    should be funded within 1-2 business days. However, we ask that
    you allow a full 5 working days, not including weekends and
    holidays for them to arrive. If you have a query regarding a
    bank wire then please do not write to us until the 5 days have
    elapsed.

sooner45 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    That is correct. You have the system down correctly. Wait and here how my situation turns out before you send your money though. Yes I'm sure they are just slow because of the holiday but I also know they are planning to launch a new website soon so I will let you know when my money goes through and then you can send yours on its way.

Thanks Bro!

After contacting Evocash via email I apparently messed something up with my money order. I dont know why I didnt follow directions this time but I most certainly made a mistake. I believe it is the fact that I put my account number on my money order. They said the money order will be coming back to me with a letter of explanation. The bad thing is that I sent two of them out with overnight shipping. Needless to say that was a d*mn costly mistake, although it certainly could be much worse. I will let everyone know what the explanation letter says so that you all can not make my same mistake.

paperboy is offline Banned
    I fund mine by bank wire and it usually takes 5-6 days even doing it that way..

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    I had mine returned because I wrote my acct # on it. Sent payment via CC last night. Waiting for it to clear now. $30 charge but I'm getting impatient and I'm used to it from WU anyways.

Thread Information