bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member

side effects of tren? ie feet

Been doing cardio 5 days a week 6:30am. This week I started to notice sharp pains in both my ankles while on the treadmill. Archilles & solelus areas.Still hurts evan walking so my PM weight lifting is somewhat hampered but not enough to stop! Im on my 3rd week of tren . 1st 2 wks @75mg EOD. 3rd on @ 75mg ED. I believe this is one of the sides so I can only do tread for 10min then eliptical/bike. Im also running test-p. Clen started this week for 2 wks. D-bol was stopped. Im trying to get more water intake also. Last night I logged on at 3am guess Im going to get some sleeping aids too! Do others experience the feet pain also? thanks

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Yep..at the end of my fina cycle I had them as well.I'm not sure if it's the fina,or excessive cardio...but I do know what your talking about tho.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Never happened to me, but everyone is different.

thanks guys, Yes I realize everyone is different.. but why me.. lol By the way I just do cardio this morning on elipitcal ,bike no problem.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    thanks guys, Yes I realize everyone is different.. but why me.. lol By the way I just do cardio this morning on elipitcal ,bike no problem.

imo, it is probably excessive running on a tred mill. i personally like outside better like on grass. it helps me out a lot! i do that or hit the bike. my pain has subsided considerably since i switched. by the way i am not on tren so i dont know if it related to that or not. later

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate to run, I end up going catabolic when I run because I just want to get it over with. I do the elipitcaltrainer or the stairs are my favorite for cardio. way easier on the joints. It may also be shinsplints....maybe

No its not excessive running or shinsplints. I do not do much cardio ,only much .more during this cycle to lose stomach fat. My normal workouts are 85% lifting 15% cardio. And when I am on treadmill Im only at 65%hR for 30 min. Good suggestions tho. And yes cpt elip is less on the joints. thanks

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    Fina Makes cardio much harder, actually all steriods do. It's b/c of the increase in BP,. and the fact that Juice makes more blood pump to your muscles. If I run while on juice, or right after I'm off, I get shin splints so bad, that It feels like the muscle is going to rip off the bone.

Thread Information