j.r.w. is offline Associate Member

Arrow To grow or not to grow, that is the ?

Hey bros, I am beginning wk #3 of a deca /test/eq stack and have not gained a lb. at all yet. I know it is still early, but I have been eating good, sleeping good, and training hard. Am I being impatient or should i have at least gained a lb. or 2 so far?

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j.r.w.
    Hey bros, I am beginning wk #3 of a deca/test/eq stack and have not gained a lb. at all yet. I know it is still early, but I have been eating good, sleeping good, and training hard. Am I being impatient or should i have at least gained a lb. or 2 so far?

all your compounds are long esters so it's not until atleast week 4 or so that you start seeing results anyway, but with weight gain you have to look into your diet and if your not gaining you need to increase the calories.

Hey bros, I am beginning wk #3 of a deca/test/eq stack and have not gained a lb. at all yet. I know it is still early, but I have been eating good, sleeping good, and training hard. Am I being impatient or should i have at least gained a lb. or 2 so far?
    what brands are you using bro?

i agree these will not have kicked in yet, this is why ppl kick start gains with dbol /prop/anadrol etc...

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    wait till week 4 or 5. it can suck waitin on those long acting esthers to kick in

Im using SYD's deca 300 & eq 200, and Denkall's Test 400. My dosages are: 400mg/wk test, 300mg/wk eq, and 450mg/wk deca.

I only got one bottle of each so the deca and eq will only last 6 weeks and the test will last 9. After these long esthers kick in how long will they work after week #6? Will I get results or did I not get enough gear?

bigordie is offline Member
    get more gear bro, run the deca for 11 and the test for 12. JMO

SKiN is offline Member
    Stop shootin the EQ, send it to me, your just wasting it...

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    I only got one bottle of each so the deca and eq will only last 6 weeks and the test will last 9. After these long esthers kick in how long will they work after week #6? Will I get results or did I not get enough gear?

your not gonna get the results your looking for cutting them off that soon

Thread Information