Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

You have to read this!!! We use steroids because we were molested. LMFAO!!!!

Why do people abuse
    anabolic steroids ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of the main reasons people give for abusing steroids is to improve their performance in sports. Among competitive bodybuilders, steroid abuse has been estimated to be very high. Among other athletes, the incidence of abuse probably varies depending on the specific sport.

Another reason people give for taking steroids is to increase their muscle size and/or reduce their body fat. This group includes some people who have a behavioral syndrome (muscle dysmorphia) in which a person has a distorted image of his or her body. Men with this condition think that they look small and weak, even if they are large and muscular. Similarly, women with the syndrome think that they look fat and flabby, even though they are actually lean and muscular.

Some people who abuse steroids to boost muscle size have experienced physical or sexual abuse. They are trying to increase their muscle size to protect themselves. In one series of interviews with male weightlifters, 25 percent who abused steroids reported memories of childhood physical or sexual abuse, compared with none who did not abuse steroids. In a study of women weightlifters, twice as many of those who had been raped reported using anabolic steroids and/or another purported muscle-building drug, compared to those who had not been raped. Moreover, almost all of those who had been raped reported that they markedly increased their bodybuilding activities after the attack. They believed that being bigger and stronger would discourage further attacks because men would find them either intimidating or unattractive.

Finally, some adolescents abuse steroids as part of a pattern of high-risk behaviors. These adolescents also take risks such as drinking and driving, carrying a gun, not wearing a helmet on a motorcycle, and abusing other illicit drugs.

While conditions such as muscle dysmorphia, a history of physical or sexual abuse, or a history of engaging in high-risk behaviors may increase the risk of initiating or continuing steroid abuse, researchers agree that most steroid abusers are psychologically normal when they start abusing the drugs.

http://www.nida.nih.gov/ResearchRepo...steroids3.html

Many abusers who inject anabolic steroids use nonsterile injection techniques or share contaminated needles with other abusers. In addition, some steroid preparations are manufactured illegally under non-sterile conditions. These factors put abusers at risk for acquiring life-threatening viral infections, such as HIV and hepatitis B and C. Abusers also can develop infective endocarditis, a bacterial illness that causes a potentially fatal inflammation of the inner lining of the heart. Bacterial infections also can cause pain and abscess formation at injection sites.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Oh man that takes me back....

Daddy no! What are you doing!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Many abusers who inject anabolic steroids use nonsterile injection techniques or share contaminated needles with other abusers. In addition, some steroid preparations are manufactured illegally under non-sterile conditions. These factors put abusers at risk for acquiring life-threatening viral infections, such as HIV and hepatitis B and C. Abusers also can develop infective endocarditis, a bacterial illness that causes a potentially fatal inflammation of the inner lining of the heart. Bacterial infections also can cause pain and abscess formation at injection sites.
    how many is "many"? Like 4 or 5?

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    I have always done a wonderfull job of sexually molesting myself. I never needed anyone to do it for me.

I do steroids because the told me to.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    how many is "many"? Like 4 or 5?
    I just don't want anyone to get the infamous Test HIV. That is so common among us "users".

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Just more government BS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I just don't want anyone to get the infamous Test HIV. That is so common among us "users".
    Dude do you have any needles I can borrow loz? I've been using this one I have over and over for about a year (I have to inject a lot to keep the high). Its cool if you used them before, I don't mind I just need to get a fix you know what Im saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    Dude do you have any needles I can borrow loz? I've been using this one I have over and over for about a year (I have to inject a lot to keep the high). Its cool if you used them before, I don't mind I just need to get a fix you know what Im saying.
    Yeah but I have AIDS, I am sure you don't care. I just got the AIDS to get a script for HGH. I'll FedEx my pins to you tomorrow, I'll fill them with my dogs blood to be extra unsterile.

SaTyR is offline Member
    My god its true what they say !!!!
    I have been molested by my girlfriend .....
    Ah the painfull memories

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Wow. I never even knew I was molested, must have repressed the memory.
    Last edited by SV-1; 06-27-2004 at 05:42 AM.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    I have always done a wonderfull job of sexually molesting myself. I never needed anyone to do it for me.

I do steroids because the told me to.
    lol
    =]

rhapsody is offline Junior Member
    Thank God I'v never been molested! But the dismorphia., mm the jury is still out on that one

Kelvin is offline Junior Member

dismorphia

Quote Originally Posted by rhapsody
    Thank God I'v never been molested! But the dismorphia., mm the jury is still out on that one
    Dismorphia - guilty as charged!

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    While it is no doubt very true that people who use AS tend to have been molested more than the average person, it is likely that you could find about a thousand other statistical correlations with other drugs and/or risky behaviors. People with f'd up childhoods usually are the ones really pushing the boundaries.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Did you know 85% of all convicted child molestors eats peanut butter!!!!! There must be something up the select few aminos and the biological value of the protein that blah blah blah blah balh.

I have intresting theorys on serial killers too. It actually includes cereal!!!!!!!!!!

I always get about 4 other freinds together and we have shoot up partys where we use each others gear and needles.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Wow. I never even knew I was molested, must have repressed the memory.
    hm thats strange me either oh well guess i can just assume it was parish's priest i was just playin, don't want god to strike me down for sayin that one....

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    but anyways, that is some bull ****

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Is being molested a bad thing???

onebadgixxer is offline Junior Member
    I was molested when I was six years old, hell yeah I took AS because subconsciously I do feel afraid and I want to protect myself..it f#()ed my whole life up..its hard to forget it...relieving some stress at the gym is the best way for me

But you all are right, molestation probably doesn't lead to AS, just wasn't that way for me

Bigkatz is offline Associate Member
    in the fourties and fifties it was the commies, now its just drug use. but the government propaganda machine just keeps on rollin'

The mind

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    While it is no doubt very true that people who use AS tend to have been molested more than the average person, it is likely that you could find about a thousand other statistical correlations with other drugs and/or risky behaviors. People with f'd up childhoods usually are the ones really pushing the boundaries.

Very true that!!! It is just as important to work on the mind and to learn how to deal with the past as it is to work on our bodies.

Hey if anyone was molested I hope they don't find this thread offensive, I was mostly floored by one sentence in that article, it is the one in quotes. Insinuating that 25% of AAS users admitted to abuse while 0% of another group admitted to it. That has to be the biggest line of **** I ever read in my life. By definition I was molested myself. When I was a kid this lady would come over and babysit me and my cousin, she taught us all about sex. Not in an educational fashion either, even though I liked it and it was a grown woman on boys it was still molestation by definition. However I don't juice or lift weights to keep women off of me, i do it to attract more of them.

Quote Originally Posted by lozgod
    In one series of interviews with male weightlifters, 25 percent who abused steroids reported memories of childhood physical or sexual abuse, compared with none who did not abuse steroids.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I am just stating an observation about how people tend to group phenomena and draw some sort of cause and effect out of it. I have never been molested. (mass junkie did try tho)

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin
    Very true that!!! It is just as important to work on the mind and to learn how to deal with the past as it is to work on our bodies.

Casanova33 is offline Associate Member
    doesn't the article also mention physical abuse as well. i know i started lifting weights for sports when i was in middle school. but i was a tall skinny kid then and i went to a public school. needless to say i was picked on alot. i start getting big and no one picks on me in highschool except the bigger kids. now i am among the biggest kids in the athletic department at my university. i know being picked on when i was younger made me want to get big. i also read that article a week ago and i thought it was the biggest bunch of bs i have ever heard.

daos is offline Associate Member

i couldnt have said it better...

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    ****! Theyre on to me! i thought what happened when i was a kid was just between me and daddy!

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Well, I will only confess that I did abuse Lozgod - but it wasnt so often that it should not have effected him that much - and anyway, he did seem to like it at the time

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    Well, I will only confess that I did abuse Lozgod - but it wasnt so often that it should not have effected him that much - and anyway, he did seem to like it at the time
    See now I got to sick Michael Moore on you. (message to Michael Moore)

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Lozgod, michael moore is so screwed up because you molested him

pretty_tony is offline Associate Member
    dad's need love too

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Lozgod, michael moore is so screwed up because you molested him

George Bush sure is a handsome man, I wish he would come and molest me when he loses the Presidency this year. That picture of him in my avatar is what he looks like before he makes ass milk out of me.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Snif....snif...hi, my name is matty mitchell....and I think I was molested.

You see...last night...I was taking a poopie....ok, this is hard to talk about.....ummm, well...when I was wiping my self down there...my finger sorta broke through the tp, and I kinda touched my hole.

I think I knew it was going to happen some day, so I started taking gear last year to prepare myself.........well, tonight.....I kicked my own azz.

I win!

Facts and Theories

I am just stating an observation about how people tend to group phenomena and draw some sort of cause and effect out of it. I have never been molested. (mass junkie did try tho)
    That is how theories and then facts are formed in life. We observe phenomena and then go from there. I too have never been molested. I am, what is called, "an abuse survivor". Can't tell you if the cause and effect is true or not. I do find the theory, especially from my own experience and those that have similar backgrounds like mine, interesting.
    Last edited by Kelvin; 06-28-2004 at 05:47 AM.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Guess I played truth or dare with too many nieghbor girls...

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    I know that being called skinny growing up and always being in fights is a contributing factor to me wanting to be huge.... but it's not the main one.... still being 6'4 290lbs will be nice....

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pretty_tony
    dad's need love too

Justincase is offline Associate Member
    What does the "Red Neck" girl say when she is loosing her virginity? "Stop it Daddy your
    spilling my beer"

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    ****, I wish someone sexually abused me! I'm on test!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information